• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel & Jimmy part 3

I have to say thank you to both Jimmy and Deisel. Unless the majic of video has really gotten to me and i don't think so , these guys are sharing very private moments with us. I am going out on a limb here and say I think there is real love with these guys God knows, real love is hard enough to find anywhere so i wish them only the best. Being in a part of the business i know very very well it is extremely hard to fake intimacy with even the best of the best actors I know that is not what this site is supposed to be showing but I am so relieved to have seen the care these guys had with each other in all three scenes Bravo

I agree with you. I would love to hear they have discovered each other in an intimate way. With their chemistry I feel they really should give it a try. I think they could be really happy together.:thumbup:

Like the rest of you I was taken with how sweet, tender and gentle Jimmy was with him. Although he obviously enjoyed it enough to keep a hardon he didn't seek any real pleasure for himself. For Jimmy it was all about making sure that Diesal was not going to be in pain. During the intercourse itself Jimmy was very selfless in wanting this to be all about Diesal. Jimmy did a fantastic job! What a patient and caring lover he can be!

ITA with you, Tampa! I really like Jimmy! A LOT!

I didn't see any regrets from Diesal. I think shoot 1 was the best, but I liked the last 2 just about as much. Very nice series.

As Jayman said, Broke Straight Boys, please tell the guys we loved their shoots!

Well...what next?

Now that's over with - what next?
I suppose that this was always going to be a bit of an anticlimax after Parts 1 & 2?:w00t:

Kyler and Zakk! A straight and an inexperienced bi boy who are roommates, neither having been around the gay for pay block as many times as others, going further and further... This is what I'm excited about!

Having just watched No. 3, I feel guilty as I was one of the ones who wanted to see Diesal bottom. Now I've seen it, I'm sorry there was so much pressure put on Diesal. He obviously didn't enjoy it, and it spoiled the occasion really. It was great to see that wonderful lazy smile come back on his face when Jimmy finally stopped fucking him! I think Jimmy is happy to bottom for Diesal, and I think we should all accept that Diesal is a natural top! Let's not try to change him, and let's enjoy the real enjoyment that Jimmy and Diesal shared before. I hope that David will make one more of these two together and let them enjoy each other's company. Let them call the shots and I'm sure we'll all love the results! Still love to love these guys show to each other, the kissing and body touching is wonderful, but we need to see those glorious smiles and those smoldering eyes!!

I don't know how I missed your post Rick, but very well said.

You are right Jon to say that it was uncomfortable to watch in some places. Very few of us, if any, wanted to see Diesal grimace in any pain. I don't feel guilty for wanting to see this scene happen. And I'm nearly certain that Diesal will be back. Diesal did not appear to be physically or emotionally damaged from the experience. It broadened his horizons and gave him another window into the vast possibilities of the human experience. Even if he eventually ends up married with a bunch of kids he'll have an understanding of the gay world that few guys will.

As for the scene itself it would have been very difficult to live up to the expectations. Jimmy and Diesal had already set the bar so high in the first 2 scenes that it would have been difficult to score another homerun. The positions that they chose looked very mechanical and forced. Without Diesal on his back for at least a little while they weren't able to have any eye contact or kissing. So I think Diesal felt like the experience was impersonal. Diesal may have decided in practice that an on the back position was too painful. I don't know... But it seemed to be what the scene was badly missing. Eye contact, verbal interaction, mutual reassurance, kissing and caressing were not possible in the 2 positions chosen. Though as far as caressing goes, Jimmy did do his best to try to give Diesal that.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I wouldn't mind seeing Diesal bottom again. But only if he thinks he has a reasonable chance of enjoying it. And also importantly...showing it. I'll be happy to see Diesal again doing more in the future even if it's not bottoming.

I agree with you Jon on the first vid. In my own ratings I would have given the first one a 6. The second one a 5.5 and the third a 4.6. I do want to quickly add that I do not mean to sound ungrateful. I am VERY happy that David was able to make this video happen for us.

Last edited:
WOW, I love this one. Again an 11. I think Jimmy did a really good job trying not to hurt Diesal. But no matter how you do it, it's going to hurt. I think Jimmy did a great job trying to make it a pleasurable pain and not a hurtfull pain.

I have never bottomed before. I hope you guy's now what I'm saying.

I rate all 3 11's. Now how about a flip flop, for #4. Great job guy's...

I don't know. Unless fifteen or twenty minutes were edited out, Jimmy was sawing in and out pretty easy and pretty quick. Must have been one hell of a butt plug and quite some time it stayed in there...

I don't know. Unless fifteen or twenty minutes were edited out, Jimmy was sawing in and out pretty easy and pretty quick. Must have been one hell of a butt plug and quite some time it stayed in there...

CF's Dawson's pre-bottom prep showed pretty clearly how he started with a small plug, and continued to go to larger ones until he was ready for the real thing. He rarely bottoms. Still one of the funniest vids I have ever seen!

Jimmy was very careful with Diesal. Much more so than Diesal was with Jimmy. Diesal "fucked that ass" as Jimmy requested. As Tampa said earlier, Jimmy was very much into not hurting Diesal, and not at all selfishly getting himself off.

Now, David has to post on this thread and tell us if this was already a romance, or if it has become one now! :w00t:

Couldn't agree more. Frustrating to see Diesal treated like he is some fragile carton of eggs. Feel bad for JImmy! He deserved a much hotter and harder fuck than what he got.

I like Jimmy alot and I hope he sticks around the site for a while. I would like to see them together again many more times. There is a ton of stuff that would be hot, the anal is just not necessary.

I like Jimmy alot and I hope he sticks around the site for a while. I would like to see them together again many more times. There is a ton of stuff that would be hot, the anal is just not necessary.

Randall I could not agree more...:thumbup:

Couldn't agree more. Frustrating to see Diesal treated like he is some fragile carton of eggs. Feel bad for JImmy! He deserved a much hotter and harder fuck than what he got.

Lights, I wasn't dissing Diesal. Me thinks Jimmy may be a bit of a fibber saying that was his first bottoming experience. He took on Gigantor! Maybe not for the first time? :001_smile: He has done work for another studio. Diesal did what Jimmy asked. He fucked that ass. This was Diesal's first bottoming experience, or else Diesal and Jimmy put on a very tender "show" for us.

If anything, this vid made me like Diesal, and for sure Jimmy, a whole lot more!

You are right Jon to say that it was uncomfortable to watch in some places. Very few of us, if any, wanted to see Diesal grimace in any pain. I don't feel guilty for wanting to see this scene happen. And I'm nearly certain that Diesal will be back. Diesal did not appear to be physically or emotionally damaged from the experience. It broadened his horizons and gave him another window into the vast possibilities of the human experience. Even if he eventually ends up married with a bunch of kids he'll have an understanding of the gay world that few guys will.

As for the scene itself it would have been very difficult to live up to the expectations. Jimmy and Diesal had already set the bar so high in the first 2 scenes that it would have been difficult to score another homerun. The positions that they chose looked very mechanical and forced. Without Diesal on his back for at least a little while they weren't able to have any eye contact or kissing. So I think Diesal felt like the experience was impersonal. Diesal may have decided in practice that an on the back position was too painful. I don't know... But it seemed to be what the scene was badly missing. Eye contact, verbal interaction, mutual reassurance, kissing and caressing were not possible in the 2 positions chosen. Though as far as caressing goes, Jimmy did do his best to try to give Diesal that.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I wouldn't mind seeing Diesal bottom again. But only if he thinks he has a reasonable chance of enjoying it. And also importantly...showing it. I'll be happy to see Diesal again doing more in the future even if it's not bottoming.

I agree with you Jon on the first vid. In my own ratings I would have given the first one a 6. The second one a 5.5 and the third a 4.6. I do want to quickly add that I do not mean to sound ungrateful. I am VERY happy that David was able to make this video happen for us.

Well said, Tampa, and I agree with all you've said! I want to see Jimmy and Diesal again in whatever way they will allow us to share with them! Two wonderful guys!!

I don't like to post unless i have something really to say. As most of you have read my posts I'm really into straight guys sex, but these three videos have given me a real insight in human nature. regardless of rather diesel or Jimmy are lovers, I don't think that matters. These videos were real entertainment. The passion struck me as real and moving. The real shame would be for these two to be with other models. I say this as someone who love the various videos of Maurico and Vinny that i have over the years follow on numberous sites. What may them wonderful to watch was their passion for each other as they grew. Jimmy and Diesal would be more entertaining to watch as models if they grew on each other and not be with other models with their stiffness and let get over with altitudes. Diesal smile is priceless because I think he has found Jimmy to be sexual enjoyment and I don't sense that would be the case with another model. These are just thoughts of a hopeless romantic that have found wonderful experience with straight guys over the years who wanted a taste of the other side of life before they settle down into a straight relationship.. So Diesal and jimmy keep real and experience each other and see where it leave you to.

Last edited:

As Jayman said, you've put it short and sweet, anal is not always necessary - that is why film number 1 is the best.

I just don't get some members ideas that these two guys are lovers/bfs.. Maybe because they've been dissapointed by part 3 that their imagination is running away once more, so they're conjuring up a romance.

No way Jose..

Having just watched No. 3, I feel guilty as I was one of the ones who wanted to see Diesal bottom. Now I've seen it, I'm sorry there was so much pressure put on Diesal. He obviously didn't enjoy it, and it spoiled the occasion really. It was great to see that wonderful lazy smile come back on his face when Jimmy finally stopped fucking him! I think Jimmy is happy to bottom for Diesal, and I think we should all accept that Diesal is a natural top! Let's not try to change him, and let's enjoy the real enjoyment that Jimmy and Diesal shared before. I hope that David will make one more of these two together and let them enjoy each other's company. Let them call the shots and I'm sure we'll all love the results! Still love to love these guys show to each other, the kissing and body touching is wonderful, but we need to see those glorious smiles and those smoldering eyes!!

Rick, enough of this. Diesal liked what Jimmie was doing. He said so. He was surprised. It was weird in a good way. Some of his moaning was meant to convey sexual appreciation of what was happening back there. And while some of that was probably his professionalism coming to the fore, as least he didn't go through the charade of grimacing all the way through the scene. Anyone who's been inexpertly penetrated knows that it can hurt like absolute hell, but what we saw was anything but that.

Please don't feel bad about being instrumental in Diesal bottoming. I really believe that those two are making each other happy in that and many other ways even as we speak, all on their own, no Dave, no futon, no lights nor crew.

All this has been said, but I feel really bad that the guys who pushed for Diesal to get fucked on cam are now remorseful. You lot are the ones who made him some big bucks from that tripartite story he sold to Dave. All the rest of us, including Diesal and Jimmie, owe you a big thank you.

I dont feel remorseful, I just like the scenes that are lighter and where the models are smiling. I liked all three videos but 1 is my favorite. I was a little uncomfortable in the 2nd one because Jimmie seemed in pain and more than a little in the 3rd because they seemed so somber to me.

Having said that I have never been interested enough to actually post anything in the forum before so clearly these guys are entertaining all of us.

I dont buy romance though. They most likely get flown in from different states. I think there is definitely an onset "like' factor. You can dig doing someone without changing your sexual orientation.

Have written a lot about this series, but everything you've put in your post could have been me talking if only I'd been able to be so concise (and cover so much territory in so few words) as you have. As you know, just love the way you write mister.

Too bad you are not teaching my screenwriting class this year.