• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesal Poll

How do you feel about DIESAL!?!?

• He's my favorite model.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I love him.

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • He's alright.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Don't care for him.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Hate him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diesal who?

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Virgin34

Reaction score
How well do we like our Diesal these days? Do we want to see him more this Fall? Who would you like to see him with?

Last edited:
Sorry I screwed up on doind a Poll.

Sorry everyone I did not do the poll right. But everyone please give an opinion about Mr. Diesal:ohmy:

If anyone knows how to make this poll a real one please by all means do so I would be thankful.:wink:

Sorry everyone I did not do the poll right. But everyone please give an opinion about Mr. Diesal:ohmy:

If anyone knows how to make this poll a real one please by all means do so I would be thankful.:wink:
I don't know how to create a poll here either, but if you do have one, I will be one of the few people to give him a negative vote. :thumbdown:

I don't know how to create a poll here either, but if you do have one, I will be one of the few people to give him a negative vote. :thumbdown:

REALLY Mike? That surprises me! I figured you'd really like Diesal, because he is totally straight! What do you not like about Diesal? Or is it because of his scenes with Jimmie where he did a lot of kissing, thereby making him too gay?

Abe

Hi Virgin, only the creator of the thread can do the poll. But all you do is click the option at the bottom in the tools section, that says "include a poll with your post" or something like that. You can add up to 10 poll questions, but you have to tell it how many question to include.

You can also specify if you want a specific date for the poll to be closed, and you can also specify if peoples' vote is public or not. I never include peoples' vote to be public because then they'll probably be more willing to vote.

Abe

Diesal is a fine looking fellow I love his eyes. I also like his body he is a large guy and I like that a lot. Big and sexy and Id say always ready to fuck.

I'd love to see more of Diesal I love that great grin, his great body, and that fantastic cock! I'd love to see more of him with Jimmy, or in a three-way with Logan or Braden and Preston or a bottom who also likes to kiss :)

So what's all this all of a sudden interest in polls. Surely the polls should have been placed on the guys initial solo not 10 years down the line. If we're going down the poll road then the Broke Straight Boys forum server will bust a gut in a few weeks.

I definitely like Diesal He has a really hot body and an amazingly cute smile. His personality is really fun. He's not afraid to kiss and actually look like he enjoys what he does.

Stacey

BACK OFF!! People on this site can talk about any topic we like and if we want to poll on a particular model today not ten years ago then tough just get over it. I just started on this forum and I don't know everyone yet, but if I want to hear other folks opinions I do not want to search the site for and hour.

I love Diesal The only thing about him that is slightly negative for me is how hairy he is. Now I know I'll get comments, but I prefer the guys like Shane or Austin who are not hairy at all. Even when I dated men, I didn't like hairy guys. Otherwise, Diesal is a hot guy. Just looks likes he's wearing hair pants... But he has beautiful eyes, and sexy smile and likes to kiss...Love Him.

I love Diesal The only thing about him that is slightly negative for me is how hairy he is. Now I know I'll get comments, but I prefer the guys like Shane or Austin who are not hairy at all. Even when I dated men, I didn't like hairy guys. Otherwise, Diesal is a hot guy. Just looks likes he's wearing hair pants... But he has beautiful eyes, and sexy smile and likes to kiss...Love Him.

I recall a Broke Straight Boys camera angle being behind and slightly below Diesal fucking and being surprised how much hair he has between his legs. Amazing. It reminded me of a guy at college who was really hairy all over and I called him 'fire hazard'. I like Diesal though, not my favourite but I like his tall and strong persona.

Undie

peace, love and understanding

Being newer to the forum than some posters, I did have a moment of "learning my lesson" about posting and what not to do. However, I think some leeway should be given to those members who are brave enough to venture into this forum. So I won't criticize Virgin for posting another poll because, IMHO, we should all feel free to post whatever we wish, even at the expense of annoyance to some members. If, as senior members, we'd like to point out certain rules of etiquette that newbies should be privy to, perhaps the way to handle it would be through a PM, not a public reply to a very well intentioned post. I, for one, would have appreciated the consideration I am recommending here. After all, I feel like it never hurts to be nice. And if we take the time to mentor the new posters instead of criticizing them, we could better enjoy potential friendships and friendly rivalries that make this such a fun place to spend time.

So, in response to the poll, I have to say that Diesal was my favorite model until I met him, and after... I didn't stop swooning for several days. He is and probably always will be, my favorite. However, it never hurts to point out that he is exactly my ideal type. Tall, dark, handsome, charismatic, blue-eyed, large cocked and genuinely kind. His hair pants don't bother me a bit! And I'd happily bury my nose in that fragrant patch of hair under his arm any day of the week! He smells like a man, and he was gracious enough to let me have a delicate sniff. :001_wub:

REALLY Mike? That surprises me! I figured you'd really like Diesal, because he is totally straight! What do you not like about Diesal? Or is it because of his scenes with Jimmie where he did a lot of kissing, thereby making him too gay?

Abe
While I prefer straight guys over the gay boys on the site, I am not automatically attracted to every straight guy. It is just a matter of personal preference. I like my guys to be younger looking, thin smooth bodied types, like Tyler, MikeR, Logan, Tank Shane, etc.

But you are partially correct Abe, that the scenes with Jimmie, and his becoming part of the gay scene with the Broke Straight Boys events, indicate to me that he is now at least bisexual. But if he had all the physical attributes I like, I would still like him. Tyler is now at least bi, but I still find him very hot. I hope I've been able to explain my feelings a bit.

Sorry guys but I am not a big fan of Diesal.. I do like him with Jimmy but I would like anybody with Jimmy... even Braden... yuck... I take that back... I didn't even say that.
Diesal is ok, he just isn't my type.

I like Big Diesal so much I would let him whip me with a belt while he really really pops my cherry ass.

My feeling is that Diesal is a REAL human being. He has an honesty about himself and I think he knows how to have fun and not take anything seriously. No pretenses with him. He is what he is and you can take it or leave it. I personally appreciate people like him. He knows he has value as a human being and he let's everyone do their own thing. He has a very honest sense of humor too. I would enjoy having him visit me here in San Diego and get to know one another. Sex or no sex--I think he is fun!!!

Abe

Abe, I have noticed that in several of your posts, you mention that other members might be turned off because someone is "too gay." I didn't think anything about it until I saw you mention it more than once.

I have to admit that most of my attraction to this site was the methods with which they got "straight" boys to do stuff with other guys. However, at that point, it becomes gay sex, no matter how you slice it. I only remember a couple of times where a gay man was introduced into the scene and he turned out to be "really gay", and even then, it didn't bother me.

Of all of the people on the site, Diesal isn't one I would ever consider too gay. I think that most of the women here and a lot of the men like him so much because he is masculine and rugged looking and manly. That is the reason I am not a huge fan. I sort of like the more tender, soft, smooth boyish boys. As I have said before, thank God we don't all like the same ones.

All the more reason that Diesal should consider my suggestion! Shave it off! At least for one scene then he can let it grow back if he wants to!

Oh, and I'm with you I love Diesal too!

Abe

While I prefer straight guys over the gay boys on the site, I am not automatically attracted to every straight guy. It is just a matter of personal preference. I like my guys to be younger looking, thin smooth bodied types, like Tyler, MikeR, Logan, Tank Shane, etc.

But you are partially correct Abe, that the scenes with Jimmie, and his becoming part of the gay scene with the Broke Straight Boys events, indicate to me that he is now at least bisexual. But if he had all the physical attributes I like, I would still like him. Tyler is now at least bi, but I still find him very hot. I hope I've been able to explain my feelings a bit.

Yes, I think I understand you better now Mike. Thanks for sharing, and I will keep an eye out for those newer guys yet to come and ask your opinion as I think I understand now what you like in a guy.

Oh and this may come as a slight surprise to you, but in many ways you and I are on the same page in our taste in guys!

Abe