• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesal Poll

How do you feel about DIESAL!?!?

• He's my favorite model.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I love him.

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • He's alright.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Don't care for him.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Hate him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diesal who?

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
So what's all this all of a sudden interest in polls. Surely the polls should have been placed on the guys initial solo not 10 years down the line. If we're going down the poll road then the Broke Straight Boys forum server will bust a gut in a few weeks.

John, you can thank me (or yell at me) for creating a lot of the recent polls.

While I know where you're coming from, and understand your concern, I find that polls are very valuable and informative.

Unless I am asked by management to not create anymore polls, I will periodically create new ones going forward.

But, out of respect and admiration for my fellow forum members including yourself, I will definitely lay off them for awhile. I'll be sure and make them few and far between. I can only speak for myself mind you, but I personally will make a point to respect your wishes and not do any for awhile. :001_tt2:

Abe

Abe, I have noticed that in several of your posts, you mention that other members might be turned off because someone is "too gay." I didn't think anything about it until I saw you mention it more than once.

I have to admit that most of my attraction to this site was the methods with which they got "straight" boys to do stuff with other guys. However, at that point, it becomes gay sex, no matter how you slice it. I only remember a couple of times where a gay man was introduced into the scene and he turned out to be "really gay", and even then, it didn't bother me.

Of all of the people on the site, Diesal isn't one I would ever consider too gay. I think that most of the women here and a lot of the men like him so much because he is masculine and rugged looking and manly. That is the reason I am not a huge fan. I sort of like the more tender, soft, smooth boyish boys. As I have said before, thank God we don't all like the same ones.

Hi Carking, I see your point friend. I think I understand that now, especially since both you and Mike helped clear this up. It's not that you guys have an issue with some of these guys possibly being gay (or bi) outside the set, but you want to be able to really believe the whole scene. You want to believe it when these guys come in as "Broke Straight Boys" If they're not believable in the scene, you guys don't like it as much. It kind of blows the fantasy for a lot of people.

So for you, someone like Tyler would probably be more to your liking than Diesal because he's usually more tender, smooth, and not as gruff looking as say Diesal

Abe

Diesal is in four of the top nine member's favorite videos, right now. I would say the members have very good taste.

For what it is worth, my opinion is that Diesal is a real person and is very secure in who he is and what he is all about. He has a great subtle sense of humor and allows everyone to be themselves. He has the respect of all those he works with and it comes through in the conversations and performances he is in. As far as who should be the next person he is with on the site, I would GLADLY volunteer to be with him and do, or let him do, what he would like. I think he is a real genuine human being that knows who he is and very honest about it. Being retired, I would work for free!
Snicker, snicker , snicker!

For what's it worth, I too am a huge Diesal fan. Admittedly, I prefer the smooth boyish looking guys, but I also respond well to a handsome masculine guy like Diesal Never turned one down! LOL
As for it being gay sex. I know many gays like to convince themselves that it is. However, for many straight guys, it is just sex, sex for pay. How cool is that? the thought of getting paid to get your dick sucked and suck a dick, and get paid for it!
For some straight guys, a hole is a hole is a hole. So long as you don't ask them to cross that line that they themselves set, a striaght guy can paricipate in whatever he feels comfortable with, and maintain his identity, as a straight man. Works for me! I have no need to label him.
That's what I love about guys like Leon who was recently asked if he considered himself, straight, bi, or gay for pay, Leon responded, "hey, its just sex to me, and I just love sex." (That may not be the exact quote, but close enough).