• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Derek (Derrick), Corey and TYLER

I felt bad for derrick as he obviously wasn't enjoying it. I even felt a little bit sleazy watching the whole thing.

I love tyler -not too keen on corey - i guess the thing is straightboys are just not too keen on getting fucked. Sorry guys it just didn't feel right!

Hey Andy welcome to the site and the forum. That's what's I like about this site we all don't have to agree on everything.

I felt bad for derrick as he obviously wasn't enjoying it. I even felt a little bit sleazy watching the whole thing.

I love tyler -not too keen on corey - i guess the thing is straightboys are just not too keen on getting fucked. Sorry guys it just didn't feel right!

Thats right Andy ..... all opinion's welcome here

Derrick likes it?

Think I agree with you Andy, especially about not being keen on Corey. Then I read Baal's post and it made me wonder just how good an actor Derrick might be.

This is probably not one I'll revisit.

Elyot and Andy:

I can see where you are coming from. You are welcome on this forum and are more than welcome to post whatever it is you feel about the scenes.

Knowing as I do that Derrick (Derek) told Jayman01 in person that it wasn't too bad bottoming and that in "reality" he knew beforehand what was going to happen and that he went thru some sort of preparations, and that he got $2000 I don't feel too bad for him (actually I lust after him! LOL). But that is my opinion only, I cannot say that yours is invalid or without reason.

I will rewatch this one and I hope David can get him back on the futon to pitch a time or two. That meat needs to do some serious drilling! I plan on asking Derek if he'll consider it when I see him next week in Phoenix.

Be well brothers,

Jayce

Elyot and Andy:

I can see where you are coming from. You are welcome on this forum and are more than welcome to post whatever it is you feel about the scenes.

Knowing as I do that Derrick (Derek) told Jayman01 in person that it wasn't too bad bottoming and that in "reality" he knew beforehand what was going to happen and that he went thru some sort of preparations, and that he got $2000 I don't feel too bad for him (actually I lust after him! LOL). But that is my opinion only, I cannot say that yours is invalid or without reason.

I will rewatch this one and I hope David can get him back on the futon to pitch a time or two. That meat needs to do some serious drilling! I plan on asking Derek if he'll consider it when I see him next week in Phoenix.

Be well brothers,

Jayce

Lucky you, Jayce! I lust after him, too! :001_smile: He is a very beautiful man! Please, tell Derek, Paris says hello! :blushing: