• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Denver Pride June 19-20

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
June 19 and 20th we will be doing Denver Pride for the first time. We are still working out the details on our host club. I will post as soon as I know more details.

I know it is early Sha but any idea who you will be bringing along?

Hey Denny. I know that Diesal will be coming with us for this event. I haven't decided on the other two models yet. I will let you know as soon as we have everything sorted out.

re:Denver visit

Could/Would you keep us 'Mile Highers' updated on who it will be? Also, just wondering, (for future events/gatherings), do you take 'requests'/suggestions for which models?

Thanks!
Bob

Hey Denny. I know that Diesal will be coming with us for this event. I haven't decided on the other two models yet. I will let you know as soon as we have everything sorted out.

Could/Would you keep us 'Mile Highers' updated on who it will be? Also, just wondering, (for future events/gatherings), do you take 'requests'/suggestions for which models?

Thanks!
Bob

I will let you know as soon as we find out who will be there with us for this event. Suggestions are always welcome. Let me know your thoughts on which guys you would like to see.

I just got off the phone with the guys at Swallows and we are booked there for Saturday night. We will also have a booth on Saturday and Sunday at the Festival. I am looking at bringing Diesal, Leon and a couple of our newest guys for this event.

would you PM me so I may ask you some more about the event?

I just got off the phone with the guys at Swallows and we are booked there for Saturday night. We will also have a booth on Saturday and Sunday at the Festival. I am looking at bringing Diesal, Leon and a couple of our newest guys for this event.

would you PM me so I may ask you some more about the event?

Hey there. Feel free to send me a pm with any questions you may have. I will do my best to answer.

I will let you know as soon as we find out who will be there with us for this event. Suggestions are always welcome. Let me know your thoughts on which guys you would like to see.

Just to drop a few names, If you tell me Logan will be there I guarantee you will see me there. :) Beyond that Mike Robins would be sweet as would Austin Grant.

Just to drop a few names, If you tell me Logan will be there I guarantee you will see me there. :) Beyond that Mike Robins would be sweet as would Austin Grant.

So far I have Diesal and Leon confirmed. I am still working on the last guy but I have a new Broke Straight Boys model that I am sure you will love. Unfortunately Austin won't be able to join us on this event as he is doing a couple other ones during the month of June and he can't get off from his work for Denver.

So far I have Diesal and Leon confirmed. I am still working on the last guy but I have a new Broke Straight Boys model that I am sure you will love. Unfortunately Austin won't be able to join us on this event as he is doing a couple other ones during the month of June and he can't get off from his work for Denver.

So, being new to this, what exactly am I looking forward to in the way of Broke Straight Boys sightings around the Pride fest here in Denver and the evening at Swallows? (Aside from an opp to see Diesal and the guys...)

So, being new to this, what exactly am I looking forward to in the way of Broke Straight Boys sightings around the Pride fest here in Denver and the evening at Swallows? (Aside from an opp to see Diesal and the guys...)

Hey Lovelumps.... We will actually be at a booth for both days of the event. At the booth we meet people and the boys give Broke Straight Boys tattoos to anyone that wants one. In addition to the tattoos we also give away the JustUsBoys Magazine and some Broke Straight Boys Tshirts. For the Swallows event we usually work together with a local drag queen and she introduces the guys to the crowd and while we entertain the audience we also give away free DVDs. I am sure that you will have a great time at Denver Pride. We are looking forward to meeting you at the booth and at Swallows.

Sha

I'm hoping to make the acquaintance of some of the Denver members this weekend... I've never been to a pride fest before.... any hand holders out there???

Looking forward to this event! Our first time in our home turf of a pride event. Thanks to Sha for setting this one up!

Oh are you going to that event Chuck? I'm jealous. I want to meet you!

Come to Denver. :)

Yeah my fiance and myself will be there meeting everyone and handing out the free goods. :)

^^^Ah I wish I could! But alas, this lady can only afford about one event per month. I'm tapped out! But I am already counting down the days until San Diego. It will be an awesome event, my girl and I will be celebrating our birthday and we will be getting hitched there as well.....

^^^Ah I wish I could! But alas, this lady can only afford about one event per month. I'm tapped out! But I am already counting down the days until San Diego. It will be an awesome event, my girl and I will be celebrating our birthday and we will be getting hitched there as well.....

Looking forward to seeing you in San Diego. Another good time for sure. :)

Thanks for clarifying that for me, Sha. Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow!