• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Decisions, Decisions

Thanks for participating TouchKrazy. In the past Jay has taken his time and used his talents to create these fun polls for us to vote for our favorites and too often few people vote or some naysayers reply with vague “non-answers” like, I love them all, so I can’t choose. Hell, This is the Broke Straight Boys forum which was created to discuss OUR models and OUR scenes. Thanks again Jay and TouchKrazy and to those who participate. :thumbup:

IMG_1949.jpeg

I love all the choices. I find it interesting that every model has been chosen except for Harrison, who is currently the number 1 model. In fairness, he’s only done one scene so that may be the reason. He sure is hot tho.

I love all the choices. I find it interesting that every model has been chosen except for Harrison, who is currently the number 1 model. In fairness, he’s only done one scene so that may be the reason. He sure is hot tho.

I thought that was interesting as well. I think he is new and we have seen the guys do a lot more scenes so the older guys have a bit of a unfair advantage imo. Now in a few months that could change.

I think he's very sexy - it was only having one scene for me.

I thought that was interesting as well. I think he is new and we have seen the guys do a lot more scenes so the older guys have a bit of a unfair advantage imo. Now in a few months that could change.
Frankly it is totally unfair to ask for a number 1. Statistically the differences in the top 10 are within the margin of error. Not to mention taking players from different eras make the comparison faulty. Just be happy listing say the top 20 or even a higher number as there have been a heap load of players over the years.

He is very cute but has only done 1 scene, for me jury is still out.

Agreed that like fine wine, we need to give him time, lol. I have periodically been checking the Top Ten models and have a thread reflecting that. I just looked at the current Page 1 of the models arranged by Highest Rated where twenty-five appear. I love many of the newer guys, but I especially love those who have remained on this list as time has passed. We have Benjamin from 2016, Brandon Evans, Brady Bennett & Tanner from 2015, Ronan Kennedy from 2014, and Adam & Johnny Forza from 2012. All true stars with staying power!!! :thumbup:

I am giving this thread a :bump: as Archie mentioned that he likes some of our older models on the site but couldn’t remember names. And so for Archie or any other members who did not see this thread when Jay originally posted it, check out some names and faces and talk about the old school guys who made this site great back in earlier times.

I am giving this thread a :bump: as Archie mentioned that he likes some of our older models on the site but couldn’t remember names. And so for Archie or any other members who did not see this thread when Jay originally posted it, check out some names and faces and talk about the old school guys who made this site great back in earlier times.

Well Mike, what a flashback, I forgot about this thread... Nearly a year ago I was talking about a fantasy of having an orgy. Not quite there yet, but I don't have a cherry to pop anymore 🤭😁