• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Decisions, Decisions

I like this, I've done my homework...

Diesal is my favorite. He is really cute but has a top dick, really girthy you can tell it can do some damage. He has nice cumshots too, which is something that turns me on. I like the scene with Jimmy.

Jason is a good bottom. They're all nice, but I'm more of a bottom. I'd serve Diesal any time. I'd not cum across him before this thread, glad to have now 💦💦
It warms the cockles of my heart, (no pun intended), to see newer members appreciate some of the great models of the past in our glorious archives. Great selections Max!

Mikey, I don’t know that you’ll like any of these.

View attachment 51594

A) Paul
B) Jack
C) Chad
D) Vadim Black
E) Johnny
F) Max

Which 2 are your favorites? Which scenes are the best?
I've spent the last week or so watching old scenes and I have to say Jack was one of the best out of the scenes. He hot and not cocky! I also agree with Mike I used to like and Paul until things they said on social media! So my number 2 is Johnny. He's sexy and sweet! And that dick is amazing, even though it never stayed hard!!!

I've spent the last week or so watching old scenes and I have to say Jack was one of the best out of the scenes. He hot and not cocky! I also agree with Mike I used to like and Paul until things they said on social media! So my number 2 is Johnny. He's sexy and sweet! And that dick is amazing, even though it never stayed hard!!!

Our friend Stowe referred to the condition as JFSF, (Johnny Forza semi flaccid dick). :001_tongue:

Johnny is so hot, I’d still take it flacid. Even if I had to tape it around a stick or something to keep it straight to shove it in my ass. Lol.

Loved Johnny & many of those mentioned above.

Ok, it’s back for now.

9F3B469C-6FCC-41A6-BB6E-292D1E26CDF4.jpeg

Which one of these boys with the same hairstyle (lol) would you keep?

A) Ronan Kennedy
B) Kodi
C) Alden Hayes
D) Max Flint
E) Jordan Grant

Ok, it’s back for now.

View attachment 99463

Which one of these boys with the same hairstyle (lol) would you keep?

A) Ronan Kennedy
B) Kodi
C) Alden Hayes
D) Max Flint
E) Jordan Grant
I knew all the names without your cheat sheet, Jay. :001_smile:

I honestly would say a three-way tie with Ronan Kennedy, Alden & Jordan. And nothing wrong with Max or Kodi either.

Thank you Jay. No offense to Mark, Br or Tampa but these are the kind of picture threads that turn me on. My preference on Broke Straight Boys are…..Broke Straight Boys 🤪

And on second thought you did ask for one and to play fairly my answer is E, Jordan.

All three of my favs are equally hot but I’ll take Jordan for his cocky straight boy attitude!

Please give us more Broke Straight Boys contests Jay, and to the members of the forum, please play and choose just one as Jay requested. Let’s all play!