• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Decisions, Decisions

View attachment 51996

A) Dan
B) Charlie
C) Jonny
D) Javier
E) Ricky

These models weren’t around long. Who would you bring back and who would you pair them with? The person you would pair them with doesn’t have to be in this list.
One more point. I chose Dan White because he was a beautiful kid who showed incredible potential in his one and only appearance here in his solo. Jonny Cox is actually my favorite among the five choices Jay offered. However Jonny did not want to bottom, which I applaud as no man should be forced to do that if it is not his thing. But Jonny did have erection issues, which may be because his true orientation may be mostly straight. But as an exclusive top he never mastered fucking and that is why I did not choose him. But I still luv you Jonny! :smiley-love021:

F537F842-4807-4935-A088-DAA0FE57F7A8.jpeg

Jay…..You are incredibly talented. You are wasting your skills making fun games for us on this forum, but nevertheless, here I go. When I first saw the police, I immediately thought Ethan Erickson.

AA3131C3-3B72-4FB1-BA26-BB17A01DF0CA.jpeg

But the only choice with him is Jake, and I’m not exactly seeing that.

78A20A26-525E-49BF-94FA-82CE2BB2FE10.jpeg

So my guess is D, but not a strong opinion. I’d love for other forumites to weight in. This is a great contest.

Jay…..You are incredibly talented. You are wasting your skills making fun games for us on this forum, but nevertheless, here I go. When I first saw the police, I immediately thought Ethan Erickson.

View attachment 54067

But the only choice with him is Jake, and I’m not exactly seeing that.

View attachment 54068

So my guess is D, but not a strong opinion. I’d love for other forumites to weight in. This is a great contest.

I think you got it right Mike

you and br are correct. I thought it was fun too….I wish more would participate. Just trying to add some fun.
:smile:

I would also like to add that both of these morphs are HOT!

I thought it was fun too….I wish more would participate. Just trying to add some fun.
:smile:
I think that this shows your great talent Jay. And I agree that this is a lot of fun and I’m surprised that more folks aren’t participating. I also agree that taking two hot guy’s features and morphing them into one is HOT!! :drool:

Yes. Please continue engaging with us Jay. These are fun.

I have been very busy in my personal life lately. So I've had less time for forum interaction. But I'm still around.

I should have been more specific. Both pictures are Ethan Steel but both pictures are morphed with two different models.

872D5E41-EFCB-4AEE-92B3-1C3995CBD0B7.jpg

Here is the original picture of Ethan. B) is Jos Alvarez but A) is someone else

Who can it be?

This is tough Jay. I’m going to guess Gino Zanetti, but maybe that’s because I like him so much too! I would not be good at forensic work. But I do love the contest. lol

I am not a fan of Ethan
You have made that abundantly clear since you’ve joined the forum br. We used to have a long time member of the forum named Bob, who has been around as long as I have. He hasn’t posted in a while and I hope he is okay. But Bob never seemed to comment on current models, usually only on past models like Daniel and a few others. But whenever a new Ethan scene was released, he was “mad as hell, and wasn’t going to take it any more”. Lol

Ethan seems to draw a visceral hatred in some, (not saying that you hate him br). Bob would complain how Ethan did the same thing in every scene and would never take more than a finger in his ass. (I don’t think he even took a finger). But my response would be why is okay for a guy like James Dawn to NEVER top, but it is not okay for Ethan to never bottom? It seems to me to be a double standard.

I would have loved to see James top & I recently saw Charlie Knox who bottomed elsewhere even he tried topping. By the way I do not dislike Ethan , I am not attracted to him. I do not dislike any model & even those who are not nice guys as there is in most cases reasons for their unpleasant nature. Hatred is reserved for evil people, those who hurt & kill others.

This is tough Jay. I’m going to guess Gino Zanetti, but maybe that’s because I like him so much too! I would not be good at forensic work. But I do love the contest. lol
Its actually Jake Spencer in A. It’s hard to see but you can definitely see Jos Alvarez in B.
Also, Ethan looks quite buff in the picture I used for him.

Adam Baer is the base model in these 2 photos. Which 2 models are morphed in? LOLOL. I swear it’s two different models morphed with Adam Baer. Can you guess who? No choices but a hint is they all premiered around the same time.

B407B244-EA5E-433E-B1C5-7FA94E9134C5.jpg4E4BA7B6-F2CA-4425-86E3-04769863C66A.jpg

The bottom pic looks familiar but his name escapes me.