• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dates of upcoming scenes

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I just viewed the Jos Alvarez & Gage Owens scene and looked to see what was upcoming and noticed the dates of the upcoming scenes.

Lucas Ryder Fucks Chase Daniels - Aug 9, 2020
Blake Ellis Pounding James Hole - Aug 23, 2020
Jos Alvarez Fucks Chase Daniels - Sep 6, 2020

And so we have a scene next Sunday which has been the pattern since mid June, but if this upcoming schedule is correct, there will be a two week gap between scenes starting next week. I did start a thread a few days ago, asking management about upcoming shoot weeks, which has not yet been addressed by management. I fully understand that the pandemic has screwed up filming new scenes for Broke Straight Boys, as it has screwed up much going on in this country and the world. However, I'd appreciate it if Mark or one of his representatives could give us a frank update regarding what the plan is moving forward to his paying subscribers here. I really feel that transparency would be appropriate during these unprecedented times. Please tell us the plan going forward.

I just viewed the Jos Alvarez & Gage Owens scene and looked to see what was upcoming and noticed the dates of the upcoming scenes.

Lucas Ryder Fucks Chase Daniels - Aug 9, 2020
Blake Ellis Pounding James Hole - Aug 23, 2020
Jos Alvarez Fucks Chase Daniels - Sep 6, 2020

And so we have a scene next Sunday which has been the pattern since mid June, but if this upcoming schedule is correct, there will be a two week gap between scenes starting next week. I did start a thread a few days ago, asking management about upcoming shoot weeks, which has not yet been addressed by management. I fully understand that the pandemic has screwed up filming new scenes for Broke Straight Boys, as it has screwed up much going on in this country and the world. However, I'd appreciate it if Mark or one of his representatives could give us a frank update regarding what the plan is moving forward to his paying subscribers here. I really feel that transparency would be appropriate during these unprecedented times. Please tell us the plan going forward.

I agree. Even die hard fans like us are not going to be happy about this schedule. If we new the future plans maybe it would help. I sure hope there are some.

I now see

august 9th
September 6th
September 20th..

has to be a glitch ?

Thanks, Mark. Frankly, I am enjoying the scenes from the vault. Thanks for providing those. Some hot guys on there!

Hey all!

So this is fixed now. Little glitch in computer land :)

Looks like new guys different set. I’m intrigued? Are these new scenes or vault?

Tampa, do you recognize the set of the upcoming scene? You are usually pretty savvy to BluMedia sites!
I think the Casey fucks Danny scene is a scene from Boy Gusher It isn’t old at all, in fact it’s not even a year old and it features Casey Owens from Broke Straight Boys He only topped once on Broke Straight Boys, twice if you count the flip with Ryan Parks, which I don’t. So Casey tops in this outdoor scene, unless this is a scene I’m unfamiliar with. A great topping scene with Casey is Casey/Malakai from College Dudes That’s a good one.
The other scene has a familiar background. It looks familiar with previous Boy Gusher scenes from a couple of years ago, but neither model is listed in the model index and the scene isn’t listed either. This could be an unreleased, never before viewed scene.

I think the Casey fucks Danny scene is a scene from Boy Gusher It isn’t old at all, in fact it’s not even a year old and it features Casey Owens from Broke Straight Boys He only topped once on Broke Straight Boys, twice if you count the flip with Ryan Parks, which I don’t. So Casey tops in this outdoor scene, unless this is a scene I’m unfamiliar with. A great topping scene with Casey is Casey/Malakai from College Dudes That’s a good one.
The other scene has a familiar background. It looks familiar with previous Boy Gusher scenes from a couple of years ago, but neither model is listed in the model index and the scene isn’t listed either. This could be an unreleased, never before viewed scene.
Thank you as always for your excellent detective work, Inspector Jay! lol

stylized-sherlock-holmes-profile-logo-260nw-785790223.jpg

This may sound crazy but the futon on the Moreno & Skyler scene looks very familiar. Could it be the old futon from............???????

No I must be dreaming again, but hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what's going on????? :001_smile:

2405-video.jpg

Mikeyank I’m thinking the same thing. It does Look like the futon. If there was only sound we would know for sure. Anyway new guys looks interesting.

This may sound crazy but the futon on the Moreno & Skyler scene looks very familiar. Could it be the old futon from............???????

No I must be dreaming again, but hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what's going on????? :001_smile:

2405-video.jpg

I did notice the scene description....

*Moreno stroking his uncut cock, his balls tight and in need of a release, Skyler is able to help him out. If I agreed to pay them some cash of course.*

Agreed to pay them some cash? I’m confused. Is this a really old, unreleased scene or is this a brand new scene. I’ll have to check out some of the previous Boy Gusher scenes featuring this set.

The decor is a bit different and bed is different, but the room divider/partition is exactly the same. Interesting :confused1:

The plot thickens Inspector Jay! But if anyone can solve this mystery I have faith in you! lol

handsome-young-vintage-detective-wearing-260nw-534112096.jpg
Well, these type of tattoos are very much a “current” style. So many young people today have these simple, small, tattoos in random places all over their body. Ankle, calves, shoulders, knuckles, etc. This looks pretty current, just saying.