• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

DAMIEN KYLE, PAUL CANON AND CAGE - Happy Black Friday!

While I don't agree with Cage Kafig that this was the scene of the year, it did get a solid 4 from me - very good in my grading system. I don't recall any scene where Paul had as much trouble keeping his dick rigid as in this scene. Cage Kafig had this problem as well, although he did get hard enough to do a good fuck in the last part of the scene. The train was awkward, made more so because neither Paul nor Cage Kafig had the requisite really hard dick, a necessity which even the director himself mentioned. Also a train under the idealest of circumstances has the guy in the middle fucking the bottom guy as he pumps into the bottom and, in turn, slides fully onto the dick of the guy behind him as he pumps out of the bottom. In this train only the caboose was moving and that was slowly at best given his semi-flaccid penis. The cumshots were meager, surprising for Paul who always seems to have a nice load in his scenes. What made this scene a 4 for me: the chemistry between the guys, the orals were particularly well done, and Cage Kafig's fucking of Damien.

For me technical issues abounded in this scene. The camera work was poor. Jerking motions, out of focus shots, and concentrating on torso shots which showed nothing while fucking was going on (although perhaps that was on purpose given the semi-flaccid penis problems in the early part of the scene). I'm not impressed at all with Johnny, whatever his function might be. In trying to be funny, he comes across to me as a wise-ass, which couldn't be said of either Clay or David.

Again, this scene had no production date, like the earlier "Johnny" scene. I don't think production dates are required by law. But I was under the impression that the blurb about where the disclaimers for the scene are filed is required by law and it was missing from this one and the other "Johnny" scene.

What Stowe said and then take the opposite view. Great scene. Great camera/direction. Great ass shots. Thank-you for listening to the fans, Broke Straight Boys

Thanksgiving is over and now I have the first thing to be thankful for for next year. Gave a 5 and it might not have 100% of all the "technical" things some people look for, it was great to see. They had a good time and so did I.

I my self am glad we could make you all very happy & release a great scene for you all. Thank you to everyone that has voted and voiced their opinions. As for it being bareback I would have to agree it would have been a lot smoother and hotter. & this scene I think is special because anyone that knows bsb1 the scenes they did were like this way back then. It's good to give back to people that have stuck by us for so long. I thank you all!

to give back to people that have stuck by us for so long. I thank you all!

Ah, you know me Damien, if I can't "stick in ya," than I'll at least choose to "stick by ya"....what? you now we are all thinking it...:001_tongue:

Thanks everyone who took the time out to watch and voice your opinion. Glad you all enjoyed