• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cumming & times in a day

Doing a double without a pause or breather is difficult unless I haven't done it for two weeks. I would find it almost impossible to do three times in a row without a rest. If you could, I must see evidence up close.

And who wants to wait 2 weeks with no release of tension? haha I do remember when I was younger that I could reach an orgasm and (sometimes) not even lose my erection. I could go one more round if I wanted to.

And I agree Angelone. I think Ray should provide us with some evidence to back up his claim. haha :tongue_smilie:

And Jon, you're a lucky guy right now. Youth is a wondrous thing. :001_smile:

Well, after much "research" on my part, here is my new record.......drumroll please...... 7. I actually acheived this last Saturday and on Sunday my penis was red from all of its "fun time". I had to make it a quick shower in the dorm showers on Sunday afternoon so no one would see.
My dorm roomate was gone for the weekend so I finally had the time to see how many I could go for.
The last couple were very intense but did not provide very much man juice!

Well, after much "research" on my part, here is my new record.......drumroll please...... 7. I actually acheived this last Saturday and on Sunday my penis was red from all of its "fun time". I had to make it a quick shower in the dorm showers on Sunday afternoon so no one would see.
My dorm roomate was gone for the weekend so I finally had the time to see how many I could go for.
The last couple were very intense but did not provide very much man juice!
Ah, the abilities of a young college student. I remember those days, but I never approached seven, even in my youth.

Actually it would have been a more interesting story if your dorm roomate was there for the weekend, and you guys had a contest............but that's just my pervy imagination going wild again. :sneaky2:

But congragulations on your record, and next time record it with your cell phone camera, so you have visual proof, and post it on xtube or something.:001_tt2:

But congragulations on your record, and next time record it with your cell phone camera, so you have visual proof, and post it on xtube or something.:001_tt2:

CLANG - sorry that was my brain hitting on an idea.
Maybe, just maybe, if we could convince Mark to setup an area, like in the bonus sites, for members to post small clips of themselves.

CLANG - sorry that was my brain hitting on an idea.
Maybe, just maybe, if we could convince Mark to setup an area, like in the bonus sites, for members to post small clips of themselves.

You may be on to something there! I would be way to shy to do it but it would be cool.:blushing:

By the way I was sore for a couple of days:tongue_smilie: