• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cumming & times in a day

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just watched Rocky in an interview and jerk off scene in one of the sites ( MASSIVE...) He was asked how many tmes can you cum in a day and he started with 5 then said 5, 6, 7! When I was alot younger I had a partner who wanted us to cum 3 times each when we had sex. 2 or 3 times a week and I found the 3rd time kinda difficult. Always was sore from it. Could not imagine 7 times in a day.
How many times is your limit usually and your record? mine was 5 only happened once.

When I was about 16 or 17, me and my buddy Michael were reading some playboys and penthouses, we got horny as hell and decided to have a contest to see who could cum the most times in an hour. It beat him by about 2 minutes at 4. I was so turned on by him (secret crush) that before the day was done I had beat off 6 more times. We became good jack-off buddies after that, but he was straight, the most we ever did was give each other hand jobs once in awhile, other than the time I gave him a blow job while he slept, but that's getting off subject. Now the most I do is about 3-4 with a 2x a day average.

I've always wondered what giving someone a blow job while they slept would be like. Share the details! Did he get hard? Did he cum? Did you?!

For me I think the max was 5 times in one day.
Occasionally now I will do 2 a day but it is usually 1 a day (damn I hate getting older :grin:)

I used to give a straight friend of mine a headjob and I would keep on sucking him until he came twice.
Damn I miss his cock & his cum

When I was in my early 20's I could occasionally go 5 times. But that was rare. Now it's once or twice a day. I know what you mean Ray. haha

I love this thread. So sorry to rub it in, but I don't have this problem. But you guys just keep on answering because I really want to know!

I love this thread. So sorry to rub it in, but I don't have this problem. But you guys just keep on answering because I really want to know!

Don't let your shortcummings stop you, put your 2cents in as well :scared:

I can get off 25 times a day if I want (or more) with the right lube!...I think my record is 16...but my partner was spent afterwards and I think I got a UTI as well....and I absolutely meant no disrespect! I kinda love watching my on-again off-again boyfriend struggle to come numerous times during our sex romps....

I've always wondered what giving someone a blow job while they slept would be like. Share the details! Did he get hard? Did he cum? Did you?!

Well Silvercamel, It happened like this. We had gone out drinking and to the titty bars (sorry ladies) we both got pretty faded and ended up at my house. Michael was shit faced drunk and I was about half way there. He was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and he pretty much passed out. But to his credit, in true beer drinker fashion, he did'nt spill his beer. So I laid him down on the couch, took off his shoes and streched him out and he just got himself comfortable and started gently snoring. The temptation was too strong and I could'nt help myself from rubbing his crotch thru his pants. Before I even realized it, I had taken off his pants and here lay this beautiful straight boy in his tighty whitieys. Really. The next thing I new, I had his cock in my mouth and I was suckling and licking that beautiful, cut cock of his. He did'nt get hard right away, it must have taken about twenty minutes before I sensed a slight lengthining of his dick, so I started sucking a little more earnestly. From that point, his cock came to attention quite rapidly, getting rock hard, filling my mouth with the indescribeable taste of young man cock, the unmistakeable taste of precum, and the musty smell of his hairy crotch had me instantly hard. Although he was still gently snoring, it became a bit more irregular the more I suckrd and strocked his dick, then he started to softly moan, and his hips would thrust involuntarily into my sucking mouth as his impending orgasm approched, closer and closer until he let out a soft moan and unleashed a creamy, sweet salty load into my mouth that I was barely able to swallow without spilling a drop. As I sat back and gazed at his still hard cock, twitching slightly on his stomach, I pulled out my throbbing cock and in no time I was shooting multiple squirts of hot jizz all over the front of the couch.
The next morning, as we sat around talking, Michael commented on how
fuked up he got the night before, and wondering why he took his pants off.

That's the way I remember it. Detailed enough? - J :001_cool:

Just as a side thought to this thread it would be great to see at least one of the Broke Straight Boys boys bust a nut twice without having a break between the 2 busts.
I watched the Preston & Mike 11/04/09 episode earlier & watching the boys keep stroking each other after the cumshots & how sensitive they were got me thinking how hot it would have been if one of them was able to go through that exquisite torture & bust a second time.

^^^^ h e l l y e s ! ! ! !