• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Craigslist

biboi

Reaction score
How many of you miss the hookup section on Craigslist? I do that's how I met the young guy I've been messing around with for the last year and a half.

It is a big problem. I belong to another group for cocksuckers and guys who like to be sucked called menwhoswallow.net and that is a big issue of concern. Over the years I've met dozens of guys, including some who became regulars. It is sorely missed.

Have to be careful that's for sure I would never go to or invite someone over that I never met that's what motels are for!

There's a really good reason why they removed that craigslist personals section...trust me

I trust you, but what is the reason?

Yeah what is the reason? I know there was at least one person that was killed after hooking up thru that sight but it can happen anywhere as I'm sure you have heard somebody will advertise something for sale and when the people come to look or buy they get robbed or killed. I will admit there were some weirdo's on craigslist but it's usually not hard to pick out the obvious ones.

Yeah what is the reason? I know there was at least one person that was killed after hooking up thru that sight but it can happen anywhere as I'm sure you have heard somebody will advertise something for sale and when the people come to look or buy they get robbed or killed. I will admit there were some weirdo's on craigslist but it's usually not hard to pick out the obvious ones.
You are correct biboi. I met many, many guys over the years through cl, and while some were not what I expected, I never had a problem with anyone. And by the way, I also met some incredibly hot guys too!

That's cool I had contacted a few but only ended up meeting with the one I still mess around with, I found that most of the ones I contacted they were very short with reply's and wouldn't give much info and I'm not going to get it on with somebody unless I know a little about their history, is that wrong??

The only real problem I ever had was the guys dishonesty about what he looked like or had: hung, fit and jockish type etc for the most part they were regular looking neighbor boys who were thin (not toned at all) and they thought 7" was hung lolololol

The only real problem I ever had was the guys dishonesty about what he looked like or had: hung, fit and jockish type etc for the most part they were regular looking neighbor boys who were thin (not toned at all) and they thought 7" was hung lolololol

That’s when you turn them over your knee and spank them on their bare asses and fuck them. Daddies have more than one duty and keeping these lying boys in line is one of them.

That's why I would never meet someone without getting a face/body picture first, I've only ever met 2 people online and they both worked out great and are still regulars to have fun with!

Yeah. Seven inches is certainly a decent size. But I would also not consider that to be Majorly Hung. haha (If that's how they were advertising themselves.) For that, I'd say they have to be a minimum of a full 8 inches.

What other sites can be used to find casual hookups? I miss the casual hookups from craigslist.

I might get hate replies for this, but: I do not think it was Mark's intent to 'promote' other websites for this purpose. There are for this other sites that promote this.

What other sites can be used to find casual hookups? I miss the casual hookups from craigslist.

There are *other sites*
I might get hate replies for this, but: I do not think it was Mark's intent to 'promote' other websites for this purpose. There are for this other sites that promote this.

I don’t use any of them. But I have friends who use Grinder. There are other gay hook up/dating sites.

I don’t use any of them. But I have friends who use Grinder. There are other gay hook up/dating sites.
Absolutely Rep as a good friend of ours gets lot's of younger guys on grindr. But the thing I most liked about craigslist was that it was a site that straight guys used to look for girls too and sometimes one could find a straight guy unable to score with a female who might wander over to the m4m, (man for man) ads "settling" for a guy to relieve their needs. lol

Guys who download Grindr to their phones know they are looking for a guy, so it is less likely for a straight guy, if that matters to one, (as it does to me). :tongue:

You are correct biboi. I met many, many guys over the years through cl, and while some were not what I expected, I never had a problem with anyone. And by the way, I also met some incredibly hot guys too!

Not that long ago,Yale gay roommates used to advertise for interested high school boys age 16 and over to join them for three ways. Interesting way to get injected with college spirit!

Not that long ago,Yale gay roommates used to advertise for interested high school boys age 16 and over to join them for three ways. Interesting way to get injected with college spirit!

Yes it is but they better watch injecting those 16 year olds. That’s a good way to graduate from Sing Sing with a cum laude degree in bottom Bitching these days.

I do miss the hookup section of Craigslist and especially the “missed connections”. I ran across this old “missed connections” post from years ago and it still makes me laugh.

photo dec 21, 7 04 40 pm.jpeg