• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Corey and CJ

Never heard of spit roasting but it sounds like we could do that inside where it's warm and cozy and perhaps add some additional players! You house or smoore29's?

Before anyone gets all worked up, I just wanted to revisit the scene of the crime to remind myself how "not" to behave on the forum and to read what people, who are now people of my "friends list", had to say about my opinion. This was the thread that introduced me to the forum and most of the members that talk here.

In the short amount of time that has passed, I have grown to care about a lot of the guys here and value their opinions on almost everything discussed on the forum. I've turned to Slim for advise occaissionally, checked in on Denny to see how was feeling and made numerous comments to David about this site.

I don't regret starting my conversations with most of you this way because I got some real honest responses and some "no holds barred" comments from you all, which informed me that people here are alive and thinking. We all may be gay, but none of us are weak. I'm proud to be a paying member of this site.