• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Computers!

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
:cursing::cursing: To err is human, to really foul things up, requires a computer. When I get back from Brunch, this computer will become the largest paperweight in my garbage can. All hail the New Toshiba!!:biggrin: If I'm gone for awhile, not to worry, I'll just set my defaults and be back. Maybe this time, I'll have a space bar that always works!

With Love, I am,

Hammer

M&M I have a 3lb hammer that will fix your old computer up just fine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I threten to get the hammer and my computer start's working right. lol

As an IT professional I would advise against saying you are taking a hammer to your computer. We prefer to call it "percussive maintenance."

As an IT professional I would advise against saying you are taking a hammer to your computer. We prefer to call it "percussive maintenance."

That will work to. welcome to the forum.! Nice pic, and happy anniversary.

Welcome! LOL at the percussive maintenance comment! I've felt that way many times.

One time I was having issues with my computer, so I called my little buddy who is also an IT professional. He told me where to put my fingers on the keyboard to fix the problem. Not even a spider could have handled the task! Little shit! Loved him anyway!!

Marky, I hope you aren't gone too long!

Welcome! LOL at the percussive maintenance comment! I've felt that way many times.

That will work to. welcome to the forum.! Nice pic, and happy anniversary.

Thanks for all the welcomes and warm wishes.

I spend all day with servers and enterprise apps. When someone asks me for help with their PC, I feel almost worthless. :scared:

Thanks for all the welcomes and warm wishes.

I spend all day with servers and enterprise apps. When someone asks me for help with their PC, I feel almost worthless. :scared:

You are way ahead of me on anything PC!! I'm happy to see another new poster on the forum!

Awe your computer is dieing that's sad i still remember when i had computer issues... since then i have, had two mac's never had any more problems. The only reason i got the second one was because its way cooler than my 1st lol.

Every so often when I have issues with this damn computer, I threaten to throw it over the balcony and let the squirrels have it. Lol.
Gary

Thanks for the new politically correct term. It gave me a good laugh...:thumbup: