• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Dudes going downhill...

deeteedub

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on over at College Dudes, but the episodes have become unbearable because of the lowering of quality in the audio department. The videos are now in 1280 x 720 format (which is great) but for some reason, the audio in each episode has been lowered to 20kbps and mono! Even the worst AM radio station broadcasts better audio than that. Every episode now sounds like it's coming from inside of a rusted out coffee can. It's a shame, because the models and their performances are still top-notch.

The only reason I mention it here on the Broke Straight Boys forum is that since College Dudes and Broke Straight Boys are under the same ownership umbrella, I hope that it's not a foreshadow of things to come here on Broke Straight Boys

:confused1:

Hello,
That has got to be a mistake and we're looking into it. We'll never offer our members videos with a 20kps audio quality.
Thanks
Steve

OMFG, you need to see the newest College Boy Physicals episode: full physical exam, double load, doctor and nurse sucking same dick and the scenes is not even finish...this was hot! The audio was also fine; I could hear every moan, even over my own! hehehe

Steve,

You can go ahead and delete this thread now...

ok they have have to get back billie saint. now he is just tooooooooooooo HOT, now lets see if the site is hearing me today. :))))

ok they have have to get back billie saint. now he is just tooooooooooooo HOT, now lets see if the site is hearing me today. :))))

That should probable be on a separate thread. My intent here was just to notify the powers-that-be about a technical problem which they are now addressing.

College Dudes…it’s worse than management thinks.

It’s not only the poor sound quality; it’s the Video frames-per-second (fps). College Dudes used to be one of my favorite sites, but ever since they went to “HD” (October 2011) they lowered the videos to 14.98 fps!!! Far from calling these HD with integrity (Standard is 29.97fps) I guess it’s saving them space on the web servers with the reduced file size. However, it’s making the videos unwatchable. Honestly, I can NOT watch a single video for more than a few minutes without starting to feel nauseous. It’s sad to see a site (which I used to enjoy) go downhill virtually over night.

I contacted BlueMedia’s Help Desk back in October 2011 when all this started, pleading with them to look into the issue…and I received a “we’ll forward the information” response. After a few weeks with College Dudes still publishing unwatchable & so-called “HD” videos, I had no other choice but to cancel my membership...again letting them know why I canceled.

I wish management would take the Broke Straight Boys employees (they know what they’re doing) over to College Dudes and help them. Do an audit of their processes… something’s not right. It’s a technical issue and it’ll take someone with knowledge of the ATSC Standards of HD to save that website. Is it an old conversion program they’re using? Wrong or out-dated codecs? Maybe the person doing the conversion isn’t knowledgeable in HD; using an old & slow computer...or worse, they simply don’t care. I suspect it is the later since all of the Video Previews are at 29.97 fps, meeting HD requirements…while the paying members are forced to download 14.97 fps versions. It’s a shame…the models & sex (in the pre-so-called-HD days) were hot.

Time will tell...but hell, it’s been going on for 5 months! And it’s EVERY video since. Still, I hope the site gets some desperate love and attention.

-Dwayne

It’s not only the poor sound quality; it’s the Video frames-per-second (fps). College Dudes used to be one of my favorite sites, but ever since they went to “HD” (October 2011) they lowered the videos to 14.98 fps!!! Far from calling these HD with integrity (Standard is 29.97fps) I guess it’s saving them space on the web servers with the reduced file size. However, it’s making the videos unwatchable. Honestly, I can NOT watch a single video for more than a few minutes without starting to feel nauseous. It’s sad to see a site (which I used to enjoy) go downhill virtually over night.

I contacted BlueMedia’s Help Desk back in October 2011 when all this started, pleading with them to look into the issue…and I received a “we’ll forward the information” response. After a few weeks with College Dudes still publishing unwatchable & so-called “HD” videos, I had no other choice but to cancel my membership...again letting them know why I canceled.

I wish management would take the Broke Straight Boys employees (they know what they’re doing) over to College Dudes and help them. Do an audit of their processes… something’s not right. It’s a technical issue and it’ll take someone with knowledge of the ATSC Standards of HD to save that website. Is it an old conversion program they’re using? Wrong or out-dated codecs? Maybe the person doing the conversion isn’t knowledgeable in HD; using an old & slow computer...or worse, they simply don’t care. I suspect it is the later since all of the Video Previews are at 29.97 fps, meeting HD requirements…while the paying members are forced to download 14.97 fps versions. It’s a shame…the models & sex (in the pre-so-called-HD days) were hot.

Time will tell...but hell, it’s been going on for 5 months! And it’s EVERY video since. Still, I hope the site gets some desperate love and attention.

-Dwayne

I think they've had their hands full adding all the new features to everything across all the sites that maybe they're overlooking the core products and quality that drew people to the site to begin with.