• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin and Denver

Hey Mr. Curious!
Thank you so much for your post! Im elated that you enjoyed the scene! There is only greater and freaker things to cum!! Thank you for your praise and im glad you like the new look! I sent you a freind request so that we can become better buds! :smiley-sex022:

I accepted your request thank you so much for it :D, can't wait for the greater things don't see many freaky things on this site so I don't know what you mean by freakier haha hoping to see you get or do some rimming that would be hot :D

Thank you, Im glad I could get a video out there that you like! Is there anything that I could do that would make you enjoy my videos a little more?

I have no idea what you can do more so that doesn't help at all haha I just really liked your attitude with Colin in this it wasn't cocky or acting to camp it was right in the middle it just felt like you were being really natural as usually I feel you act your character but I liked everything about you in this I think you should have another video and Colin fucks you ;D

I sure did. Check out my three way scene with Jimmy and Mark. You have to watch for it but I definitely cum twice in that one!

So went back and watched this myself and fuck yes you did cum twice :D are you sure it wasn't three times I swear it looked like Mark swallowed lol I love that you bent over and slapped and fingered your ass even though your weren't going to get fucked it would of been so fucking hot if you fucked Mark while Jimmy fucked you.

So went back and watched this myself and fuck yes you did cum twice :D are you sure it wasn't three times I swear it looked like Mark swallowed lol I love that you bent over and slapped and fingered your ass even though your weren't going to get fucked it would of been so fucking hot if you fucked Mark while Jimmy fucked you.

Lol thats the freak everyone knows and love! :) Thank you for your posts! I love them!

lol

I have no idea what you can do more so that doesn't help at all haha I just really liked your attitude with Colin in this it wasn't cocky or acting to camp it was right in the middle it just felt like you were being really natural as usually I feel you act your character but I liked everything about you in this I think you should have another video and Colin fucks you ;D

Im working on a redo between me and colin, we'll see if it happends:)

:)

Looks like this scene is going to end up with about a 4.2/5 rating...not too shabby...an exellent rating in fact. Colin and Denver, you done good. Most of the voting members seem to love you...I know I do.

Thank you! Im glad you liked it, im still going to try to get a redo, and really blow it away!

Good morning Denver! :001_smile: I hope you're having a good day.

It would be very nice to see another scene of you and Colin. Since you two are already getting psyched about it, I really hope it happens.

Good morning kind sir:) Oh its going to happen! Clay likes the idea, which gives it a good chance.