• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin and Denver

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
just had to start this thread.
denver and coling together for the first time.
in a few more hours, i will be watching colin and denver, the internet and my computer willing. :biggrin:

I couldn't agree more on the first part. And of course I trust your word on the second part. :) You told us the Spencer, Brandon, Zane Tate scene would be better than we thought. You certainly didn't steer us wrong there. :001_smile:

I have to offer a quick apology to Colin as I will not be able to view his scene tonight. I have to be somewhere at 7:00 a.m. and I'm already exhausted from a very long day. As one of his biggest fans I will unfortunately have to wait until much later tomorrow to view his new scene, enjoy it properly without being rushed, and then write a coherent response that would do some justice to all the hard work he no doubt has put into this scene.

Sorry buddy! I'll get back to you tomorrow. Promise! XO

Well all I can say is used to be a big Colin fan but this was disappointing. I think his time "away" has not been kind to him.

Every one is entitled to their opinion. What exactly did you not like so much so that I can correct if for you in the future?

i saw this scene as an interesting interplay between two straight boys.
toward the rough side, but understand that that is the style colin enjoys and i thought denver showed that he could help colin enjoy himself and get off at the same.
as a continuing fan of colin and a growing fan of denver, as i read your comments, i think of a man who farts in an elevator and get off on the next floor. only you left behind words that if read with thought would hurt.
i have broken up with lovers with more care than that. it was true when i said, 'it's not you, it's me! i'm an asshole and you shouldn't have to deal with it any longer than is necessary to come to the same conclusion.'
i love the guys and i thought the camera work was great.
thanks for making it happen, mark, clay ... .
thanks for the time, energy and willingness you put into this scene.
if you have only one person say liked this scene, then i will be another 1!

what not like here

denver-colin-hq-900x600-04.jpg denver-colin-hq-900x600-01.jpg

I liked the scene I didn't love it though. Colin knows I love him with all the positive comments I leave. But this scene was his first back and it just shows how awesome Colin is and that it will take some time for him to be At 100% again. Only reason I say that is because if how great we know he is. I didn't see as much passion from him as I was expecting but I have every bit of faith that Colin will wow us again. Ps Colin you look way hotter clean shaven and with the really short hair. Denver is amazing.

Colin, change NOTHING about yourself!! Absolutely LOVE the new look and ESPECIALLY the longer hair on you!! It makes you look a little softer and it brings out your eyes which I believe to be your best feature!!

I must admit that when watching this video, I was sort of discombooberated. I was used to seeing Colin with a buzz cut(or shaved head ) sort of hair style. To see him with a rather long mane was unnerving and I really couldn't appreciate the scene as should be properly done. Still like to see Colin do a spit scene with Blake and Brandon. :2c:

You can cum home afterall!

Dear Colin & Denver,

Getting back into the saddle again is not as easy as it may appear. My dear sexy Colin needed first to be sanded down abit to get some of the accumulated surface rust off. Nothing more than that and I felt Denver went a long way to easing Colin back to tip-top fucking shape. However, showing passion Colin is capable of demonstrating is more a mindset issue that is well within Colin's grasp and I am confident it will cum back after getting back into the groove. I am not disappointed with you Colin. I understand it is mostly that your dance card, along with your trusty prostate, has not had the pleasure of being punched in a while. Just like learning to ride a bicycle, it will all return to normal soon, very soon I imagine.:001_tongue:

Denver you did a Grand Job and my biggest regret from this scene was that you did not turn over and let Colin have a go at your perfectly fuckable ASS too. I think a flip-flop would have been the perfect addition to making this scene truly outstanding.:2c: You did a great job sucking Colin's cock and you got Colin off just great by speeding up the tempo before he let go a big load at your urging. Bravo to you Denver. A touch of passion here and there can only help that much more. Your oral skills were at the top of their game.

Thanks guys for the Grand Reopening of Colin's:angel: receptive ass. It had been missing-in-action from Broke Straight Boys for quite some time. :welcome: Back!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Welcome back Colin, For your 1st scene in awhile that was very laid back (good thing). As we all know when you get rev'd up and nasty lol it is great to watch. I personnally love the 3 day weekend scruff on you, makes you look hotter. No more clean cut look please lol. Good chemistry between these boys, so expect a rematch with more intense fucking.

I'm not really disappointed with this scene either, but it just wasn't the best work that these two models are capable of. There just was not the bond between Colin and Denver that I expected. It seemed more mechanical with little or no passion at all. Even at the beginning, Colin let us know that he was there only for the money and that set the mood of the scene for me.

I realize how difficult it can be to come back after an extended absence and I'm confident it is only a matter of time before the "freak" in Colin comes back. And we also have to realize that this scene followed a near perfect scene with Jason and Blake. That was a difficult act to follow.

One other thing I noticed was Denver's beautiful hard-on, standing straight up at attention, a feat that I was only able to accomplish as a child. Great bod, Denver!!!

And remember, guys, a little kissing would be great. It is not only what a lot of members like to watch, but also is the best way to bring you, the models, into the joy of gay sex. You probably wouldn't have sex with a woman and not kiss at all. Same thing with gay sex. Caution - it WILL create passion in your scenes, but your ratings will go over the top. Just ask Jason and Blake.

All things said, it was a good scene, but I really think the best is yet to cum.

Thank you

i saw this scene as an interesting interplay between two straight boys.
toward the rough side, but understand that that is the style colin enjoys and i thought denver showed that he could help colin enjoy himself and get off at the same.
as a continuing fan of colin and a growing fan of denver, as i read your comments, i think of a man who farts in an elevator and get off on the next floor. only you left behind words that if read with thought would hurt.
i have broken up with lovers with more care than that. it was true when i said, 'it's not you, it's me! i'm an asshole and you shouldn't have to deal with it any longer than is necessary to come to the same conclusion.'
i love the guys and i thought the camera work was great.
thanks for making it happen, mark, clay ... .
thanks for the time, energy and willingness you put into this scene.
if you have only one person say liked this scene, then i will be another 1!

Vary kind words, thank you vary much, we need fans to stand up for us every once in a while:)

Colin dont dispair from any negtive comments but you looked tired and not your usual self. Maybe it was eveything that happened and the trip to FL. I would watch it again just to see you again. Maybe for the first time back you should have fucked another guy. I was a top for many years and switched to a bottom and it took time to really enjoy the new role. To Broke Straight Boys management PLEASE keep Colin coming back often and in different situations. At worst he is the best.

:)

I liked the scene I didn't love it though. Colin knows I love him with all the positive comments I leave. But this scene was his first back and it just shows how awesome Colin is and that it will take some time for him to be At 100% again. Only reason I say that is because if how great we know he is. I didn't see as much passion from him as I was expecting but I have every bit of faith that Colin will wow us again. Ps Colin you look way hotter clean shaven and with the really short hair. Denver is amazing.

Haha thank you for your quick p.s. Denver is amazing, I love it:) I thought colin was allot of fun to film with, he is a great guy.

:)

Dear Colin & Denver,

Getting back into the saddle again is not as easy as it may appear. My dear sexy Colin needed first to be sanded down abit to get some of the accumulated surface rust off. Nothing more than that and I felt Denver went a long way to easing Colin back to tip-top fucking shape. However, showing passion Colin is capable of demonstrating is more a mindset issue that is well within Colin's grasp and I am confident it will cum back after getting back into the groove. I am not disappointed with you Colin. I understand it is mostly that your dance card, along with your trusty prostate, has not had the pleasure of being punched in a while. Just like learning to ride a bicycle, it will all return to normal soon, very soon I imagine.:001_tongue:

Denver you did a Grand Job and my biggest regret from this scene was that you did not turn over and let Colin have a go at your perfectly fuckable ASS too. I think a flip-flop would have been the perfect addition to making this scene truly outstanding.:2c: You did a great job sucking Colin's cock and you got Colin off just great by speeding up the tempo before he let go a big load at your urging. Bravo to you Denver. A touch of passion here and there can only help that much more. Your oral skills were at the top of their game.

Thanks guys for the Grand Reopening of Colin's:angel: receptive ass. It had been missing-in-action from Broke Straight Boys for quite some time. :welcome: Back!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thank you vary much! I have been trying to perfect my cock sucking skills, and just so every one knows colin almost blew his load durring that bj, I had to pull back so it wouldn't end so soon.