• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin and Denver

:)

I'm not really disappointed with this scene either, but it just wasn't the best work that these two models are capable of. There just was not the bond between Colin and Denver that I expected. It seemed more mechanical with little or no passion at all. Even at the beginning, Colin let us know that he was there only for the money and that set the mood of the scene for me.

I realize how difficult it can be to come back after an extended absence and I'm confident it is only a matter of time before the "freak" in Colin comes back. And we also have to realize that this scene followed a near perfect scene with Jason and Blake. That was a difficult act to follow.

One other thing I noticed was Denver's beautiful hard-on, standing straight up at attention, a feat that I was only able to accomplish as a child. Great bod, Denver!!!

And remember, guys, a little kissing would be great. It is not only what a lot of members like to watch, but also is the best way to bring you, the models, into the joy of gay sex. You probably wouldn't have sex with a woman and not kiss at all. Same thing with gay sex. Caution - it WILL create passion in your scenes, but your ratings will go over the top. Just ask Jason and Blake.

All things said, it was a good scene, but I really think the best is yet to cum.

Thank you, im glad the gym time doesn't go unnoticed, and a little cardio keeps that nice strong hard going (just a tip).

I think Denver and Colin were really good together. They had real chemistry as seen in the blow jobs. I haven't seen Colin love a blow job like that ever. Denver you must have a real gift. I loved the fucking while standing up. It allowed for some great shots of main action and Colin look great against the wall in the position to be strip searched, actually being "cavity searched" by Denver. Thanks for all the work put into this scene. It was great! Next time a flip flop? Please please.

:)

I think Denver and Colin were really good together. They had real chemistry as seen in the blow jobs. I haven't seen Colin love a blow job like that ever. Denver you must have a real gift. I loved the fucking while standing up. It allowed for some great shots of main action and Colin look great against the wall in the position to be strip searched, actually being "cavity searched" by Denver. Thanks for all the work put into this scene. It was great! Next time a flip flop? Please please.

Thank you! I had a great time filming that video, and colin had one tight ass. I'll suggest a flip flop for my next video:)

That would be so hot to watch. I'm down for a sexy flip flop with you Denver. We haven't had one in a long time and you are hands down my biggest nominee for one.

:0

That would be so hot to watch. I'm down for a sexy flip flop with you Denver. We haven't had one in a long time and you are hands down my biggest nominee for one.

Yeah, I think allot of the members would like to see that!

i saw this scene as an interesting interplay between two straight boys.
toward the rough side, but understand that that is the style colin enjoys and i thought denver showed that he could help colin enjoy himself and get off at the same.
as a continuing fan of colin and a growing fan of denver, as i read your comments, i think of a man who farts in an elevator and get off on the next floor. only you left behind words that if read with thought would hurt.
i have broken up with lovers with more care than that. it was true when i said, 'it's not you, it's me! i'm an asshole and you shouldn't have to deal with it any longer than is necessary to come to the same conclusion.'
i love the guys and i thought the camera work was great.
thanks for making it happen, mark, clay ... .
thanks for the time, energy and willingness you put into this scene.
if you have only one person say liked this scene, then i will be another 1!

I love you MR.S! Thank you for standing up for me! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, It just helps us models if they can add some constructive critiscism to the post so that we can continue to grow as individuals and performers. Behind the scenes they have made several upgrades to further inhance the quality for our viewers and that is where the real cudos comes in for clay, mark, and the rest of the team. Thank you for noticing! YOU ROCK DUDE!

I liked the scene I didn't love it though. Colin knows I love him with all the positive comments I leave. But this scene was his first back and it just shows how awesome Colin is and that it will take some time for him to be At 100% again. Only reason I say that is because if how great we know he is. I didn't see as much passion from him as I was expecting but I have every bit of faith that Colin will wow us again. Ps Colin you look way hotter clean shaven and with the really short hair. Denver is amazing.

Your absolutely right its alot like driving a car. If you go awhile without doing it then it feels funny and takes a minute to get it down again. But it doesnt take long. I even felt I wasnt at my best in this one and I know its because I was nervous and over thinking it. Denver was a great scene partner and very easy to work with! Im sure my next video will rock for you guys and I can only grow from here. Who says lets stop at 100%? Lets get me up to 123%! Its a group effort and can only be accoplished with the help of you guys and your guidence! Thank you so much for your input! It means alot to me. And yes Denver was amazing and I feel like he pulled the video together. Had it been any one else it probably would have got worse reviews. Thanks Denver for being an awesome team player!

Colin, change NOTHING about yourself!! Absolutely LOVE the new look and ESPECIALLY the longer hair on you!! It makes you look a little softer and it brings out your eyes which I believe to be your best feature!!

Awwww thank you so much Donner! Im glad you like the new look. Im in sales and marketing back home and longer hair parted to the side with some gel is more of a family look which is the crowd that I need to apeal to back home with my other job so Im glad that you guys can enjoy it here to! Im going to start working out a little more to tone up a bit so that will change. I have been getting fed pretty well back home and im happy not to look like skelator any more! lol Thank you for your love man! It means alot!

Dear Colin & Denver,

Getting back into the saddle again is not as easy as it may appear. My dear sexy Colin needed first to be sanded down abit to get some of the accumulated surface rust off. Nothing more than that and I felt Denver went a long way to easing Colin back to tip-top fucking shape. However, showing passion Colin is capable of demonstrating is more a mindset issue that is well within Colin's grasp and I am confident it will cum back after getting back into the groove. I am not disappointed with you Colin. I understand it is mostly that your dance card, along with your trusty prostate, has not had the pleasure of being punched in a while. Just like learning to ride a bicycle, it will all return to normal soon, very soon I imagine.:001_tongue:

Denver you did a Grand Job and my biggest regret from this scene was that you did not turn over and let Colin have a go at your perfectly fuckable ASS too. I think a flip-flop would have been the perfect addition to making this scene truly outstanding.:2c: You did a great job sucking Colin's cock and you got Colin off just great by speeding up the tempo before he let go a big load at your urging. Bravo to you Denver. A touch of passion here and there can only help that much more. Your oral skills were at the top of their game.

Thanks guys for the Grand Reopening of Colin's:angel: receptive ass. It had been missing-in-action from Broke Straight Boys for quite some time. :welcome: Back!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

STIMPY!!! Thank you so much for your colorful words! And I dont mean the blue lettering! lol Your very right, it takes a second to get back into things but it was great to be able to do it with Denver. He was very easy to work with and a great scene partner. I will be back up to par in no time! :) Warmm comments like yours does a straight boys heart good and definitely puts a smile on my face. Thank you!

Welcome back Colin, For your 1st scene in awhile that was very laid back (good thing). As we all know when you get rev'd up and nasty lol it is great to watch. I personnally love the 3 day weekend scruff on you, makes you look hotter. No more clean cut look please lol. Good chemistry between these boys, so expect a rematch with more intense fucking.

Lol expect some Reving so soon! Thank you for your sweet words! Clay was actually the one that told me to keep the scruff so he deserves the kudos on that one. I cant wait to give you guys a rematch soon!

I'm not really disappointed with this scene either, but it just wasn't the best work that these two models are capable of. There just was not the bond between Colin and Denver that I expected. It seemed more mechanical with little or no passion at all. Even at the beginning, Colin let us know that he was there only for the money and that set the mood of the scene for me.

I realize how difficult it can be to come back after an extended absence and I'm confident it is only a matter of time before the "freak" in Colin comes back. And we also have to realize that this scene followed a near perfect scene with Jason and Blake. That was a difficult act to follow.

One other thing I noticed was Denver's beautiful hard-on, standing straight up at attention, a feat that I was only able to accomplish as a child. Great bod, Denver!!!

And remember, guys, a little kissing would be great. It is not only what a lot of members like to watch, but also is the best way to bring you, the models, into the joy of gay sex. You probably wouldn't have sex with a woman and not kiss at all. Same thing with gay sex. Caution - it WILL create passion in your scenes, but your ratings will go over the top. Just ask Jason and Blake.

All things said, it was a good scene, but I really think the best is yet to cum.

For sure! I cant wait to bring the freak in me back to the offering table. That scene was just a little nerving for me because I was bottoming again after such a long time but denver made it an easy environment to work in and he was an awesome guy to work with. Hoping you guys did get something out of this video and and it wasnt all in vain. Denver put on a hell of a show and im glad people are seeing how great of a performer he is! Expect growth and only better scenes to cum! Thank you for your words of wisdom and praise!

Colin dont dispair from any negtive comments but you looked tired and not your usual self. Maybe it was eveything that happened and the trip to FL. I would watch it again just to see you again. Maybe for the first time back you should have fucked another guy. I was a top for many years and switched to a bottom and it took time to really enjoy the new role. To Broke Straight Boys management PLEASE keep Colin coming back often and in different situations. At worst he is the best.

Thank you so much Joey! I am taking all the advise and everything everyone is saying and learning from all of this and taking note of what I can do to become a better performer for people like your self. I wouldnt say I was tired I was just nervous. I respect you and the words you have given me and I thank you so much for your kind words! I love your avatar by the way!! I love you man!

Haha thank you for your quick p.s. Denver is amazing, I love it:) I thought colin was allot of fun to film with, he is a great guy.

Thanks Denver man you to! Thank you for pulling that scene together with your performance!

Thank you vary much! I have been trying to perfect my cock sucking skills, and just so every one knows colin almost blew his load durring that bj, I had to pull back so it wouldn't end so soon.

Hey what can I say it was a steller blow job! You got skills bro!

I am glad you enjoyed it! let me tell you, Denver has got a gift in a half at blow jobs!! I have assumed that position many times on a wall but never in a situation like that for Denver! lol He did an execllent job looking for contraband! Thank you for your appriciation! Your the man! Glad to see you posting and Im glad you enjoyed the scene!

First off... Colin, you did a great job and you look awesome as usual. Together you guys did a great job. Here is the "BUT".... When Denver is on screen I can't take my eyes off him... is it just me or is Denver's bod getting better and better and better! The last 3 guys I have been out with all look a lot like Denver. That is just my type of man. I would venture to bet that if the cameras were not on and Denver didn't have to get into certain positions... Denver would be an absolute animal in bed. (just my thought)
Great job both you guys... but Denver you make me sweat !!!!!!!

First off... Colin, you did a great job and you look awesome as usual. Together you guys did a great job. Here is the "BUT".... When Denver is on screen I can't take my eyes off him... is it just me or is Denver's bod getting better and better and better! The last 3 guys I have been out with all look a lot like Denver. That is just my type of man. I would venture to bet that if the cameras were not on and Denver didn't have to get into certain positions... Denver would be an absolute animal in bed. (just my thought)
Great job both you guys... but Denver you make me sweat !!!!!!!

Thank you and I am glad you enjoyed the scene! I would venture to guess that your probably right about Denver. I can tell you this. He is an awesome fun guy in RL. One of the coolest people i have met in a long time!

Colin it was sure great to see you in action again and was not disappointed at all you where great cant wait till you are on again, Both you and Denver where great thanks guys

Colin!!

Really good job for your first time back man. Thank you so much for all your efforts here! You look great. :biggrin:

As one of your biggest fans I almost feel like a quick apology and explanation are in order. I have had alot going on in RL that has kept me very busy over the last couple days. After leaving home before 7:00 a.m. yesterday I didn't get in until almost 1:00 a.m. this morning. I watched your vid just before going to bed exhausted but very happy and relaxed. :) I just didn't have the time and energy to give a review worthy of your efforts here.

So I just have to start by saying how happy and relieved I am that you are back with us once more doing scenes and chatting with us in here. I like the longer hair! I much prefer the longer hair over the shaved head look. Having said that, it is still such a dramatic change that it takes a minute to get used to. LOL I imagine for instance it's like when you go a week or more without seeing your son and you see how much he's changed. The difference can be a bit shocking at first. You need a few minutes to get used to the newer look. But of course you realize he's the same wonderful person you have loved so very much all along. Then you can't imagine him looking any more perfect than he does right now. Until 2 weeks later when you go through the same process all over again. lol Falling in love with the different look on him because your original love for that beautiful person inside will never waver. Different points of comparison and interpersonal relationships perhaps. But much the same way I feel about my Colin. :001_wub:

Since I am a bit of a baseball fan I will use some sports analogies here to describe the scene. A much beloved and very talented and successful player unfortunately has to go on the disabled list for a few months. Upon his triumphant return his many fans are ecstatic. The first couple innings of the game the baseball star is doing well but also playing it safe for a little while. His moves are a little bit tentative and his timing just a little bit off as he's getting his mind and body back into the game. His body is fully capable so he has to calm down the jitters in the mind...so that both mind and body are in sync and back into the "zone".

The fans in the stands see this process evolving as the innings proceed and are cheering him on the whole time. Because they know how talented he is and what he's capable of. He's not trying for a grand slam in the first inning. He's happy with a couple of base hits that keeps the game moving in the right direction while building up his own confidence. By the ninth inning he is no longer overthinking what his body is doing and wondering whether it will do what he tells it to do. He's letting the pure enjoyment of the game push away the first day nerves. With much more confidence now he hits a solo home run. The crowd goes wild! His many fans leave the stadium happy because they know that things will only get better for him from here.

I think you did great on your first day back Colin. You were flashing your adorable smile. Your eyes sparkled. You looked happy to be here. You were just a little nervous. Your fans were/are thrilled to have you back. I'm happy for you that you are making some additional money again. I'm sure it's coming in very handy right now.

As far as your performance here, your body looked great. Your movements were tentative and you were keeping your freaky side in check. The fact that you were holding back and were a little apprehensive in places where you normally would have just charged fearlessly ahead, (LOL) was perhaps disappointing to some...yet very understandable under the circumstances of how long you've been away from this. There have been many new changes lately. And 99.9% for the better I might add. With new people working on the camera set, new camera angles being tried out and experimented with, different positions and expectations from the models... It's not the same vibe and energy level that was on the set even 3-4 months ago. I know you will thrive in it though because you are a natural.

Thank you for coming back to us Colin. I would have been crushed if you had suddenly decided to give up doing video work. Thank you to the powers that be for bringing Colin back to his adoring "fam" here. If anybody is going to get our money I'm so happy when it goes to people like Colin. He is always trying to please his many fans, and is always willing to put in the work to do it.

Love you Colin! haha :biggrin: