• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin and Anthony do the "nasty"

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
For those of you who have great concerns over Anthony's inability to keep it up while being fucked hard, all I can say and hope for is for Colin to go in there and really straighten out any existing kinks between Anthony's prostate and the tip of his dick to make him as hard as any gay/bi/or G4P horny guy can be without the damn thing blowing up!:2c:

I don't want to put any unnecessary pressure on Colin assuming he tops, but I think everyone involved including Anthony hiimself wants to see some big smiley face on the tip of Anthony's dick this time up for bat.:welcome: We are all rooting for you two guys!:smiley-sex022: Make us proud to be Gay and don't forget to throw in some spontaneous, at least two cumshots, and some passionate kissing to keep the fans happy at home.:kissass:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

december 3rd is 5 days away. i can hardly wait.
i like watching colin and giving anthony a run for his money will be fun to watch.

Hey mr.s been awhile since I talk to you last! Lol my Internet is down so I'm not able to get on as much. But I'm sure you guys will love this scene! Anthony is an awesome dude to work with and we gave it our best for you guys! Miss my fam! How you guys been?

I've been good. Thanks. :biggrin: But we've missed our Colin. :crying1: LOL

I hope you can resolve the internet issues so that you can get back on with us more often.

Hope you and Nicki had a nice Thanksgiving. :001_smile:

i have never been disappointed with colin. well there was this one times. just joking!
i miss you more than i am able to say in this post.
private showings really made my day.
happy holidays to you and yours!
merry christmas, colin and nikki!

How have you been doing Colin?

Hey mr.s been awhile since I talk to you last! Lol my Internet is down so I'm not able to get on as much. But I'm sure you guys will love this scene! Anthony is an awesome dude to work with and we gave it our best for you guys! Miss my fam! How you guys been?

Dearest Colin,

It seems like it has been years since you last graced the forum. I understand your situation about the internet being down.:wtf: But, I feel safe in saying a great many of us are excited for you to be back with another one of your action-packed, "take no prisoners" approach to expressing your sexuality. I feel if you've really got it, then by all means flaunt it! :monkeyfuck:

Forumites are very receptive to your sexual energy and I only wonder if you ever thought about approaching your electricity supplier about the fact you are very capable of producing more than your share of electrical energy, whether in the bedroom or the studio. Maybe you could be contributing at the same tlme to reducing your monthly electric bill, much like solar panels do.

So much for the science lesson. How have things been going for you, that is in the bedroom department. I am not asking for a lot of private info, but I feel you very much have a partner that is interesting in introducing new things and using these lessons learned to influence your episodes you do for Broke Straight Boys Afterall, everyone needs to be constantly brushing up on their techniques to stay on top of their game. Are you happy you have not remained constant with your skills and have moved from bottoming to topping? I think it is wonderful to be versatile, but I more invisioned you to be primarily a top. Am I correct or not? Or do you really like both roles?

Anyway, I look forwared with great anticipation with your upcumming episode straightening out Anthony and I really hope that you tickled his fancy, but good! I am delighted to see you back on the forum. Keep up the good work! But mostly, I ask that you keep on being that kind, caring and sensitive person you really are. Your line of work tends to make more experienced models become "jaded and non-caring for your current model" That is your biggest asset and always protect it closely my friend! It is what makes you human and a cut above!:knight:

Sincerely,

Stimpy:cheerleader3:

i will sleep well tonight. colin satified me again, with the help of anthony.
thanks, colin and anthony!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Dearest Colin and Anthony,

All I can say is that you really know how to get with the Christmas spirit of giving.:par13: This episode really set the record straight in that Colin was successful in removing any kinks between Anthony's prostate and dick. This was absolutely perfect with nothing hidden from view.

I also want to complement Clay getting the camera angles just right and everything was in clear view. What a perfect stocking stuffer and then some. Loved the dick sucking too. I think they both should get a big fat Christmas Bonus for their Boners. What a wonderful Christmas present to the membership! Thanks for thinking of us!:xmas2kiss:

Sincerely digging this scene,:xmaschristmas:

Stimpy
:xmas2smiley:

That was freakin HOT!! OMG!

So much for those who said the scenes were too predictable. haha With Colin around anything can happen.

I didn't realize this was the review thread, so I started another. I thought this was the "I'm so excited I'm peeing my pants" thread. LOL! STIMPY, no passionate kissing, indeed no kissing!

Last edited:
Well! That was certainly unexpected! I loved the shoot. I was prepared to be disappointed,after all, we have already seen Colin fuck, and Anthony bottom, several times.But holy moly! This was quite a delightful surprise. And you are so correct Tampa, this was certainly not predictable!

Anthony, wow, so animated this time, and so into it. Loved when Anthony was pumping his ass up at Colin as they were fucking. I could almost feel the same enjoyment that Anthony was getting from that cock in his ass. And then, when sucking Colin, it seemed Anthony could just not get enough of that Colin cock. And finally, he was so into the fucking that he came, and you could tell that he wanted to cum with Colin in his ass. Kudos to Anthony!

ANd Colin, well, he was so masterful. Loved how he took control. the only thing that would have made this hotter would have been for Colin to grab ANthony and give him a hot wet kiss!

Good job by both boys! Thank you.

Wasn't it worth it.....

I didn't realize this was the review thread, so I started another. I thought this was the "I'm so excited I'm peeing my pants" thread. LOL! STIMPY, no passionate kissing, indeed no kissing!

Dear Larkster,

Alas, you have spoken the truth but I still insist kissing went on before the cameras were trained on their slightly hairy nether regions prompting Anthony to get a boner that lasted throughout the anal pounding next on their menu. It is something you simply have to give them the benefit of the doubt and, besides, who told you I had to change my underwear? Regardless of my troubles, it was still definitely worthy peeing in my pants over, wouldn't you agree?:smiley-sex020::smiley-sex022::tongue::biggrin:

Sincerely releaved,

Stimpy

Dear Larkster,

Alas, you have spoken the truth but I still insist kissing went on before the cameras were trained on their slightly hairy nether regions prompting Anthony to get a boner that lasted throughout the anal pounding next on their menu. It is something you simply have to give them the benefit of the doubt and, besides, who told you I had to change my underwear? Regardless of my troubles, it was still definitely worthy peeing in my pants over, wouldn't you agree?:smiley-sex020::smiley-sex022::tongue

Sincerely releaved,

Stimpy

My review is on a lonely little thread with no responses. Check it out. It is titled Colin and Anthony. Then someone else started still another one, crazy.:blushing: