• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cliff: The Solo from Heaven!

angelone

BSB Addict
Reaction score
What a Gem, what a body, what a DICK! Broke Straight Boys found the "Mother-lode" in Cliff. He sounds down-to-earth and straight-forward - no attitude just a good old boy sense of himself. His performance was simple but because he has so much, i.e., great muscles, fantastic long and massive dick, great looks, he was exceptional - a perfect "5". Can't wait to see what other scenes he may be in. I went and bought an extra bottle of lube just in case.:thumbup1:

Lube, lube and more lube!

Speaking of lube, angelone, did you notice how much lube he used on that monster!!! Damn, he used more lube on that thing than a mechanic uses on a car!! And, of course, he had to! Cliffy and his stiffy were HOT! I thought about giving him a 4, because all he did was yank his wanker and show his ass, but it suddenly dawned on me that that blessed boy(only 21!!!) didn't have to do anything else! My eyes were glued on that "Gigantor Look-a-like's" growth! It was like the magic beanstalk, and I wanted to climb all over it! Cliff's just got to come back. Come on, Clay, you don't want angelone to have bought extra lube for nuthin'?:drool::thumbup1:

Now that's the classic Broke Straight Boys model of the year - 2011. The monster dick that eats lube and pumps blood like crazy. My heart is still pounding. I will like to invite Cliff to a fried chicken dinner some night. He can work on my engine get it roaring.

Very impressed!!!

Cliff is big, buff and has that monster cock. He spoke mostly in monosyllabic terms (maybe just nerves), but if he lasts on the site and has the right attitude, I think he'll be a big hit. He was built to top. Any straight guy that size and that verbally unresponsive is not going to let anything crawl up his ass!
He's a big departure from the mold of the usual models, the twinks and pretty boys, but I like guys his size (head to toe), and the site needs another big- swingin'-dick besides Jimmie (I'm talking attitude here; Cliff is hung way larger).
Time will tell if he's got what it takes to make a real mark on Broke Straight Boys's. He certainly has the physical presence; now, will he have the hot factor with another model??? Which model wants to take on the monster first???
I really liked him. Nice departure from the twink/skaterboy model mold.

Last edited:
Hail to the HUMONGUS COCK!

Cliff's HUMONGUS COCK has finally dethroned Dustin's (May he rest in peace!) and Diesal's! Jason (wherever he is) can take Cliff's HUMONGUS COCK with much passion and ardor! Hail to CLIFF!

Woof!

Speaking of lube, angelone, did you notice how much lube he used on that monster!!! Damn, he used more lube on that thing than a mechanic uses on a car!! And, of course, he had to! Cliffy and his stiffy were HOT! I thought about giving him a 4, because all he did was yank his wanker and show his ass, but it suddenly dawned on me that that blessed boy(only 21!!!) didn't have to do anything else! My eyes were glued on that "Gigantor Look-a-like's" growth! It was like the magic beanstalk, and I wanted to climb all over it! Cliff's just got to come back. Come on, Clay, you don't want angelone to have bought extra lube for nuthin'?:drool::thumbup1:

Tequila,

Has anyone ever told you you look alot like Michael J. Fox? haha

Woof! Cliff sure was a surprise. Even though he's 21 I loved the fact that Broke Straight Boys was willing to depart a little bit from the twinkish mold here. He may not be much of a deep thinker or it may have just been nerves in front of the camera. (Speaking in monosyllabic terms, etc,) He has such an adult body like that of a very fit 28 y/o. So it's hard to remember at times that he's only 21.

I can't wait to see what he's willing to do with other guys. He's such a well proportioned hunk. He has to have girls hitting on him left and right. He may just intimidate a whole bunch of the other models working with him just by his sheer physical presence.

I loved the fact that Clay gave us alot of shots of his butt. I'm not really into butts myself. But Cliff's I could stare at for quite a while. lol Clay has been doing a very good job with these solo scenes lately. It used to be that a solo could never hope to achieve more than a mid 3 rating...but usually much less. Lately the solos have been climbing up pretty high. I gave this one a 5 myself. It was great! Good find and good job Clay. :thumbup1:

Cliff Notes

Wow. Cliff is really HOT!! He is not a twinky pretty boy by any means, but has a great body, obviously a very large cock, and he has an easy going laid back personality that shows me a cool confidence, which I admire in a good looking young guy like Cliff.

I also really like his natural pubic hair, as if he shaved it down, it wouldn't look right to me, on a guy like him, (sorry Abe. I know that we disagree on this point). And I like the fact that when Clay asked him to show his hairy butt, he did not open his hole and stick several fingers there either, as some of the other "first time" "straight" boy's do on BSB2.

I would love to see a real pretty guy like Jack together with Cliff. I'd love to see Jack's pretty face as his mouth takes the new Gigantor into his mouth and perhaps down his throat. And I'd love to see macho straight 10" Cliff shoot a load of cum all over the pretty boy's face.

I definitely want to see more of Cliff.

Thanks Clay for a fine young man with an excellent potential.

I didn't want to comment on the quality of Cliff's responses to Clay mainly because I wanted to give the guy a chance to get comfortable with the Broke Straight Boys environment. I have my suspicions but I willing to off on them because right now I'm so enamored with Cliff's assets especially with his monster love-handle. Whip me, please. Drill, Baby, drill...

What I wouldn't give to see Cliff pound Jimmy the way Jimmy did to Colin!!

Cliff - Give us MORE, MORE, MORE!

WOW! Cliff is AMAZING! Let's see much more of him in the future... AND more guys JUST LIKE CLIFF!

Besides more of Cliff on Broke Straight Boys - What about a real INTENSE solo physical exam of Cliff on College Boy Physicals - One in which we could see every muscle and every inch of his hairy body exposed. Just imagine hot hot he'd look spread eagle on the exam table in stirrups as one of the docs carefully extracts some semen from that huge cock...

Why not let Cliff be the Assistant Wrestling Coach cuming (oops, coming) in for his exam in order to be working with the "team"? Then, in future shots, when medically necessary, have him bring in other studs for their exams with his "assistance"... The same scenario would work well if Cliff was an ROTC recruiter.

Cliff is a KEEPER!

Cliff's HUMONGUS COCK has finally dethroned Dustin's (May he rest in peace!) and Diesal's! Jason (wherever he is) can take Cliff's HUMONGUS COCK with much passion and ardor! Hail to CLIFF!

Jason was exactly who I thought of to be Cliff's first. Jason is who I always think of first. Holy Cow... I miss Jason !:001_unsure:

Cliff

I have to agree with all that was said but was sad that the video did not go on longer it ended with him just jacking that monster.. Cllay sure hope he comes back for more :w00t::biggrin:

Cliff

I have been enjoying some of the guys and see a pattern of using the same guys over and over so when Cliff was on wow!! Cliff gets my vote for the hottest guy on Broke Straight Boys at this point. Not even talking about the size of his dick either. I just hope he will be open minded enough to come back and do something with another guy.

crv

I wonder if he can suck his own dick.

-Jason

I wonder if he can suck his own dick.

-Jason

LOL I wouldn't be surprised. :001_tt2: After being rocked by Chad's solo, I'm not impressed with Cliff's technigue. However, I was impressed with fully helmeted soldier at full attention. I will be equally impressed if Clay can get him to come back for more. He strikes me as a one and done guy. His ass wasn't all that appealing to me. He must work his upper body more. Or it is all natural. I would have liked to seen him hump the couch. I think that should become a part of all solos. All and all, not a turn on, but vrey interesting.:001_rolleyes:

Wow, Cliff has a perfect body. What great poses at the beginning. They really impressed me. Thanks for showing his beautiful ass. This guy has the perfect amount of hair in all the right places. Can't wait to see him again.

LOL I wouldn't be surprised. :001_tt2: After being rocked by Chad's solo, I'm not impressed with Cliff's technigue. However, I was impressed with fully helmeted soldier at full attention. I will be equally impressed if Clay can get him to come back for more. He strikes me as a one and done guy. His ass wasn't all that appealing to me. He must work his upper body more. Or it is all natural. I would have liked to seen him hump the couch. I think that should become a part of all solos. All and all, not a turn on, but vrey interesting.:001_rolleyes:

We're from the same school Larkster, for I also feel as you do. I will be surprised to see him back as well, and if he does, it will prpbably be a one sided scene where he is serviced only.

-J