• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Clean up???

Great topic. I have a jerk off towel I shoot on; or if I shoot on my abs I wipe up with the towel.
I LOVE your avatar, TKeefer. It always brings a smile to my face to see Shane's beautiful face.
And thanks for your input on the question "at hand", literally. :001_cool:

Doesn't anyone use socks anymore? I hate tissue because it always sticks and it's not big enough or absorbent enough. I've tried hand towels but something always leaks out because I never seem to have the optimum fold right. I like a good old fashioned thick sock it captures the explosion, nothing leaks out, I can leave it on for awhile after to collect every drop then right in the hamper. I did learn that it can stain the white socks so I use black ones.

Damn none of my roommates never left little presents like that for me, I always had to go looking for them. jk

Doesn't anyone use socks anymore? I hate tissue because it always sticks and it's not big enough or absorbent enough. I've tried hand towels but something always leaks out because I never seem to have the optimum fold right. I like a good old fashioned thick sock it captures the explosion, nothing leaks out, I can leave it on for awhile after to collect every drop then right in the hamper. I did learn that it can stain the white socks so I use black ones.

Damn none of my roommates never left little presents like that for me, I always had to go looking for them. jk

I can see it now, "hey guys, got any 'used' black socks?!:drool:

Lol, BenBen, you're going to fit in just fine here in Forumland...

I still use white socks because of the reasons stated by Ben but I also use black ones too if I happen to be wearing them the previous day. I didn't use black ones when I was at home though, otherwise my mum would notice the cum on them. If my socks are at the other end of the room then I will use whatever comes to hand, such as undies. Love the feel of soft underwear on my cock and balls.