• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Clean up???

underwear fun

Reaction score
Hey,

So I know we are not meant to talk about masturbation. Apparently we'll go blind or maybe something worse.

But I'm wondering what people use to clean up the mess. So what do you use to clean up?

Never one to ask a question without being prepared to answer it, I usually use some toilet paper when I have a long bed jack off session. Unfortunately, with my velocity I often fail to catch it all so I usually sort my morning wood out in the shower. Easy cleaning. Occasionally, I have a horny session standing up when I let it fly and shoot onto the hardwood floor. Clean up is much more messy using some kichen towel and a mop.

Undie (wondering if girls are as messy) :masterbate:

Attachments

• mboy.jpg
    mboy.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 70
Great topic Undie, as jerking off is one of the "guilty pleasures" that virtually 100% of guys participate in. (I honestly cannot speak for the women of the forum). I have always been a tissues kind of guy. If I do it before going to sleep, I use two or three tissues to clean up with, and then wrap a final one around my cock and drift off to sleep. When I've used toilet paper in the past, I would find that the thin paper stuck to me when it dried, and when I woke up, I had to peel it off, sometimes painfully around the head.

As a side note, in my somewhat younger days, I would occasionally notice yellowish stains on the wall behind my bed, as I didn't realize that the trajectory would land on the wall. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed much of that in recent years, but occasionally if I've deprived myself for a few days, and I had a really great fantasy going on in my head, I will find some drops on my pillow, but I never seem to hit the out of the park homeruns anymore, "over the wall". I guess that hitting the long shots is more of a young man's game, but the activity of masturbation is still my favorite leisure activity. :thumbup:

Thousand solutions

Go for the natural solution

images

find matching carpet
150strangeleaf.jpg

Choose a handy friend...
lens19734975_1346211581--a-a.jpg

As a connoisseur, never underestimate the value of an afternoon wank!

I like to jerk off in my undies then send them to people like Undie lol ha ha

Dear Fellow Masturbators,

Some years ago, I had a str8 roommate that was a "real ladies man" and "somewhat oversexed" even considering his young age. He soon found out that he could leave a pair of his freshly worn, aromatic underwear(meaning: ballsy smelling) in a place that I could not possibly miss (like on the ottoman to my Easy Chair OR under my pillow on my bed) with his special creamy sauce lovingly sprinkled throughout and still glistening from on high! It seems he especially enjoyed cumming back home in mid-afternoon for a "stress-relieving wank", just shortly before I returned home from my work. After all, it would be a double-purpose exercise once I found them waiting for me to enjoy later on.:cumbuddy: He was fully aware on my tastes and was pleased by the fact that they wouldn't go to waste unappreciated. :drool:

While this may be slightly off topic, his freshly glorified underwear were indeed a delight to cum home to in those days. I always looked forward to the possibility of finding one of his creamy treats with that

"CUM HITHER LOOK"

we all understand and respond to! I feel you can tell a great deal about the man with some intoxicating pheromones deposited purposefully for my benefit. It was such a joy losing myself in those special moments, knowing full well the source and then having the luxury to spend "quality time" in their presence. What I would give to have a freshly fragrent pair today with all the trimmings!:001_wub:

Sincerely nostalgic,:biggrin:

Cumrag27:angeldevil:

PS: Concerning routine housecleaning issues, I believe in the old reliable -- 3-to-4 Kleenex Tissues does the job usually!

Go for the natural solution

images

find matching carpet
150strangeleaf.jpg

Choose a handy friend...
lens19734975_1346211581--a-a.jpg

Oh yes, swallowing is my favorite! Even if Steve is in the shower, "taking care of himself," he will call when he is close...yum! Neither of us like to masturbate with undies on; we both spread our legs so far apart; told you he was a bigger bottom than I. As far as me masturbating, I use a puppy pad because I squirt. Any "left over juices," are easily cleaned up with a flushable wet wipe.

I know this is a serious subject which should be given serious answers, so I apologize but...

I can help it, an image of a portable Dust Buster (wet n dry model) keeps popping into my head...

:haha:

I don't need anything to clean up after, unless I use toys and lube. Then I need a wet washcloth and soap and water for the toys.

How much time does it take the Avon lady, to clean her accessories?

images
clean,up,cleanliness,dishwasher,humor,sex,fun,sex,humor,sex,toys,variety-8d9c3a972254f7bc9696262f9e30cba5_m.jpg

Last edited:
I keep my cum towels in my nightstand drawer and my desk when I am on the computer.

-

Cleanup

Many of the sites show models exiting to take a shower to get clean after ejaculating. Too bad Broke Straight Boys does not show thiese shower scenes( except for the one with Max and one of the newbies). Several of the sites where this is a standard offering make the scene hot.

Many of the sites show models exiting to take a shower to get clean after ejaculating. Too bad Broke Straight Boys does not show thiese shower scenes( except for the one with Max and one of the newbies). Several of the sites where this is a standard offering make the scene hot.

Yes these after sex showers are hot video material too!

Only 3? I feel a birthday gift cumming... How about a remote tool; that can be controlled over the internet?

ELISE-2_packaging_pink.jpg
fotolia_2265222_XS.jpg

PS: Something would be buzzing now...

is that pink one a remote controlled one?!?! I have a similar model in navy. It's my favorite! :-D Internet compatible would be fun ;)

Nope, it says LELO, my favorite brand. :)

Does your lovely LELO has a music stimulation mode? (gives a whole new dimension to a musical as funny girl, or the Phantom of the Opera...)

Contact your LELO dealer... and ask for their latest models....

* Internet Mode: Control the toy through the Internet with no distance limitation. (mind timezone's differences)
* Remote Mode: Control the toy without the Internet within limited distance.
* Music Mode: Pulsate the toy by your favorite music.

A sex toy that can be controlled through the Internet by your partner from the other part of the world. Whether you spend time away from each other for work, or you just want to meet other like-minded people for true cybersex then this great new innovation is for you.

1. The Egg Vibrator
2. USB Device for PC connection
3. Remote Control
4. Software download link
5. User Guide

http://remotepleasure.com/store/

Great topic. I have a jerk off towel I shoot on; or if I shoot on my abs I wipe up with the towel.