• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CJ & Brett

Pretty good scene. The fish slap made me laugh but when it was first mentioned I was wondering WTF? I'm on the fence with the use of "faggot" at least CJ used "gay" in the rest of his comments. I fish so CJ summed it up pretty good about catching a snapper with that rod in a canal but it's just a fish story anyway.

These guys were great. I especially liked how 'not gay' CJ really seemed to enjoy the blowjob.

I didn't mind that he left at the end. I thought it lent an air of realism to it. I actually thought that was a nice touch. Wouldn't want to see it all the time. That would seem faked. But this time it was okay.

More of this!!
I agree that it was great, and I also noticed how even when Brett was just jacking on CJ's dick, he stayed rock hard after uttering, "I told you dude. I'm not a faggot". And when Brett was sucking on his cock he got even harder. I loved the look of pleasure on CJ's face as Brett was expertly sucking his pretty cock. I agree with the others, that this was not the first cock in Brett's mouth. He is way too good for a raw rookie.

I'm quite confident that the script called for CJ to "jet" after he shot his load and collected his cash. It was a fun, realistic seeming episode and I'm enjoying the new product quite a bit.

Ms. K, I think Brett's leaving was part of the script. It helps define his character as a Wham-Bam-Thank You, Mame, err, Sir, kind of guy.

Maybe this is simply out of the hope that Clay is defining his characters over a course of episodes, trying to add some depth into these guys' portrayals. He's got marginal actors at the best, but they are comfortable with getting up immediately after sex, getting dressed, and leaving. That they've done before. :biggrin:
I agree Smiley that it appears that they are trying to establish a story line for the various performers. Yes they are marginal actors, but they look realistic and the sex is hot, so I look forward to the development of these new guys.

Well for some reason I downloaded this one and it's not CJ and Brett at all but Jamie sucking off Jimmy. Anyone else had this happen?

Well for some reason I downloaded this one and it's not CJ and Brett at all but Jamie sucking off Jimmy. Anyone else had this happen?
Yes. That is when you choose the HD Quality (mp4, 1280 x 720) option. All of the other options appear to bring you to the correct scene. See the thread Jimmy & Jamie for more about that scene.

And the HQ one is now gone.

I got it! :001_tt2:

And no, I'm not going to torrent it.

We'll all get it shortly, I'm sure.

Feet, now Fish PLEASE!! I know another F word FARCE (means taking the piss in my book).
Absolute rubbish. Thank God for the archive its the ONLY thing keeping me. Lets have Rocco in every scene, maybe you might get somewhere. XX

OMG is that a real fish? Wow I just saw this episode and that was a bit surprising to me.. creative, but surprising. It wasn't a bad thing though.

Last edited:
"If you think Brett didn't suck cock before, watch how his hand professionally twist and turns CJ's cock."

I agree. I cannot begin to tell you how many young men I have been with who after insisting they have never done anything like this before in their lives, immediately give one of the most expert of blow jobs, some even taking a load in the mouth without so much as a twinge and few even swallowing. One young man I have been with probably 5 or 6 times over a three year period always tells me the same story before he does it. "I have never done this before but I will try this time with you". [This is usually after he tells me he needs a new pair of DCS skater shoes and won't I pretty please buy them for him.]

I heard the fish jumped on Brett's line to commit suicide so it wouldn't have to watch this boring episode ...

I heard the fish jumped on Brett's line to commit suicide so it wouldn't have to watch this boring episode ...

No I heard it committed suicide a while back because it was tired of the endless repeats of gay and unattractive models, no storylines, and predictable outcomes in Broke Straight Boys 1.0. Thanks.