• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Christian and Owen

angelone

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Chrisitan and Owen are like Gallo wine - they get better as they age. I am beginning to appreciate both actors the more I view them especially when they are teamed up. I was fixated on Owen's cock as Christian sucked on it. I found it absolutely beautiful and very appealing. I was salivating for it. I'm not into anyone darker than myself but I do appreciate beautiful bodies when I see them white, tan or darker.

I think the two are great together! I only wish that owen would buzz his pubes...way to much hair for me. Christian is so amazing.

This was, I believe, a real first for both Owen and Christian. But, both seemed to get into sucking and were somewhat reluctantly enjoying themselves. It was a great episode to watch especially with David's great closeup shots. They do well together, but put each with a model with an outgoing personality and I think both of these guys will loosen up, have some real fun and be entertaining to watch. With a Preston, Jimmy, Mike, Anthony or Austin etc, these guys would quickly come out of their shells. Hopefully they will want to come back even if it's another oral scene with another model before they try anal. Watching a model develop is great. Diesal is a perfect example of this. Thanks Broke Straight Boys..another good shoot.

This shoot was BORING. And I don't think either of these guys do a good job playing straight.

Well, I watched these two 4 times before I could decide if I like them, and it was a split decision. I think Owen is a hottie! I loved his nice thick bush and his wonderful treasure trail. He definitely sucked better cock, and he appeared to enjoy getting head far more than Christian. Would love to see him paired with someone like Preston,alone, just the two of them.And then, in a threesome with perhaps Preston and Jimmy. Hope he doesn't shave what makes him look like a young man. Christian I found kinda boring and those shaved pubes, just too child-like for my taste. No need to bring him back! But, that is just this one man's opinion.

Christian seemed to enjoy being sucked off more than Owen however, Owen seemed to enjoy sucking off than Christian. Apart from that, it was a typical first time 2 x allegedly str8 guys getting together. I do think there is more to cum lol though.

There is another thread at the moment titled I like straights....Christian is hot for me because he is bi-curious - and he is the one who seems to get hardest and stay hard....Bi-curious feeds the fantasy that this guy may become available, while totally straight guys are just enduring the sex for the money. But as the other thread makes clear, we all have our preferences,

The guys are a little soft and were too soft for most of the update but I still liked it. Owen is like CJ's good twin and I'm enjoying him sooo much!

They were both scared to death, but they came through. They are so cute! I LOL that Owen had no idea how to open a Futon. No surprise there. Why would he? LOL!

I want to see both of them again. Very cute.

Well, I watched these two 4 times before I could decide if I like them, and it was a split decision. I think Owen is a hottie! I loved his nice thick bush and his wonderful treasure trail. He definitely sucked better cock, and he appeared to enjoy getting head far more than Christian. Would love to see him paired with someone like Preston,alone, just the two of them.And then, in a threesome with perhaps Preston and Jimmy. Hope he doesn't shave what makes him look like a young man. Christian I found kinda boring and those shaved pubes, just too child-like for my taste. No need to bring him back! But, that is just this one man's opinion.

I agree with all of that Jlipps. I found Christian's eyes and smile to be very nice. But beyond that I found him very uninteresting. I happened to like Owen's bush. And at least he shaved his balls nice and clean. My eyes were transfixed on Owen. And the fact that he was a poor little rich kid who never would have thought of doing something like this before added a bit of intrigue to the scene.

I watched the Christian and Owen video. I didn't really know what to think. I believe they were really trying to come through for David and I do hope they are willing to come back for more. I noticed that they kinda had trouble getting each other off and they seemed to be (at least Owen did) scared shitless. I oddly enough also gave them a rating of 5 because it was a good video for the site. They have obviously not had much experience with gay sex even though I orignially thought Owen (Well I still think he may be gay, I just don't think he knows it yet.) I really liked it because it seemed very close to reality and honestly portrayed.

Casper

They are so cute together! I especially love cute little Christian. He obviously knows what he is doing or else he has great instincts (and jaw muscles). He gets so big when he's ready to cum, I can't wait to see him top, or sit on another guy's dick, I bet he'll ride like a pro!

I think they are both great from their beginning solos to this. I hope to see more of both of them!

Welcome to the Forum Miamidan. I agree with you. I was surprised at Owen once he got started sucking Christian he really got into it. Christian came arround OK there at the end but I think he may have needed some instruction from Owen... LOL All in all it was a great first time film...:thumbup: