• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Change your clock's

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget to change your clock today. Ahead 1 hour! And change your batteries in your smoke detector's and viberator's. LMFAO. Good morning to all!

with love and peace to all :thumbup:
your friend.

i2ina69

Changing clocks

Don't forget to change your clock today. Ahead 1 hour! And change your batteries in your smoke detector's and viberator's. LMFAO. Good morning to all!

with love and peace to all :thumbup:
your friend.

i2ina69

We here in Arizona do not observe DST, so no changing of clocks, just when we watch shows on TV!

As for the batteries, I'm not telling!

Yours always,

Jayce

Thanks to my computer for changing it for me or i would have totally forgotten about it.

Thanks to my computer for changing it for me or i would have totally forgotten about it.

Ditto! When I woke up this morning I didn't think about it. Looked at the time on my computer wondering how it had gotten so late! LOL!

Last night I set my alarm so I would remember to put the clocks in the house ahead, but when Iwoke up, I was already an hour late! Bada Bing!

I guess I should admit I need glasses. The first time I saw the title for this thread, I got so excited. I thought, "How Cool is that? Some guys can actually change their Cocks!" Imagine my disappointment!

In Tears, I am,

I guess I should admit I need glasses. The first time I saw the title for this thread, I got so excited. I thought, "How Cool is that? Some guys can actually change their Cocks!" Imagine my disappointment!

In Tears, I am,

Oh, Marky!! I am so thankful for your sense of humor!!! Love ya, Man!!

If only

In Tears, I am,

If only we could do that Your Majesty! Men being men, if they could change them, they probably would go biggie size!

Kneeling before your glory,

Jayce

Last edited:
Marky, you sure know how to get a person to bust out laughing. I laughed so hard when I read where you thought it was time for us to change our "cocks" instead of clocks. LOL, love ya.
Gary