• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Change To The Other Side

Why is it that everyone now seems convinced that Diesal has changed to the other side. So he bottomed. Are we saying that he who bottoms is now Bi or Gay? Dave, you've had other "straight" guys bottom whom, to the best of our knowledge, are still straight. What about the following:

Jamie (bottom for Aiden and Phoenix)
Jona, our Amish boy (bottom Taz)
Angel (bottom Sean, Maverick).
Wes (bottom Casey 11" and Eric/Ross)
Jacob (bottom our lovely Tyler, bareback, no less)
C.J. (Bottom by a host of boys).

Are all of these boys changed?????? I don't think so! Diesal was convinced by money from what Dave stated. Unless Dave know something more that he is not sharing, perhaps we jumped to soon?

In many cases, as we all know MONEY TALKS!!!

If the money was right you might see a Tampa, Jayman, Great Lakes, Kham, Denver, Running Scorpion (in this one case if it was Tyler, RS would be paying?) or for that matter all of us bottoming?

I would tend to think that the older group (say older than Gremlin's 26 years) would be less motivated by $$$$ then the under Gremlin group.

Well I've opened a can of worms, now we will see where this may go (if anywhere). Now it is time for me to go fishing while the bait is still moving.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. I just picked a few names to illustrate my point, nothing personal. Markymark, I did not forget you, but I did not know what "group" to align you with. LOL

Why is it that everyone now seems convinced that Diesal has changed to the other side. So he bottomed. Are we saying that he who bottoms is now Bi or Gay? Dave, you've had other "straight" guys bottom whom, to the best of our knowledge, are still straight. What about the following:

Jamie (bottom for Aiden and Phoenix)
Jona, our Amish boy (bottom Taz)
Angel (bottom Sean, Maverick).
Wes (bottom Casey 11" and Eric/Ross)
Jacob (bottom our lovely Tyler, bareback, no less)
C.J. (Bottom by a host of boys).

Are all of these boys changed?????? I don't think so! Diesal was convinced by money from what Dave stated. Unless Dave know something more that he is not sharing, perhaps we jumped to soon?

If the money was right you might see a Tampa, Jayman, Great Lakes, Kham, Denver, Running Scorpion (in this one case if it was Tyler, RS would be paying?) or for that matter all of us bottoming?

I would tend to think that the older group (say older than Gremlin's 26 years) would be less motivated by $$$$ then the under Gremlin group.

Well I've opened a can of worms, now we will see where this may go (if anywhere). Now it is time for me to go fishing while the bait is still moving.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. I just picked a few names to illustrate my point, nothing personal. Markymark, I did not forget you, but I did not know what "group" to align you with. LOL

Oh sure, so you just put me at the bottom of the list? How very droll!
The fact is, I'm a team player, I play wherever the coach puts me! (Which maybe explains the splinters in my ass?):confused1:

Oh sure, so you just put me at the bottom of the list? How very droll!
The fact is, I'm a team player, I play wherever the coach puts me! (Which maybe explains the splinters in my ass?):confused1:

Your Majesty,

You forget that we remember only the last name used.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vicekid, you raise a valid question! Gay for pay, or not? If you expect me to bottom, you better pay well, or at least be gentle and leave a good tip! I'm a top! :wink:

Last edited:

Vicekid

Thanks Vicekid for the honorable mention. :wink: Don't worry Running Scorpio. We would start an in-office pool for you so that you could afford to pay and tip Tyler. LOL

My thinking was that David put that out there about Diesal because he was just bursting at the seams to tell us about Diesal's newest scene. And we greatly appreciate that he did! David used this thread to tell us because it was the newest one that he could squeeze it in on and still stay somewhat on topic. He generally shies away from starting his own threads.

Unless Diesal yelped with joy and swore off women for the rest of his life... Kind of like what he did with GreatLakes2 in that alternate universe, then he is probably still straight. We'll have to watch the video to find out!

I wanted to share this with you real quick without breaking any confidences. After it was said that Diesal was gay now, I received a rather urgent sounding PM from a newbie. He's questioning his sexuality even though he's mostly straight. He was concerned after some of us said that Diesal was gay now. He asked if in the gay culture if bottoming once automatically made you gay. LOL Sounds funny but it is a fair question given what was said here in the thread.

I told him that the answer was NO! I had consulted the sacred scrolls of our super secret book; The Gay Code... and I found nothing in the bylaws stating that one who bottoms (even more than once) is forever branded with the lavender letter 'G'. The Code does say that they may be branded with the letters E.T. Which as all of us gay guys know stands for Envious Tourist. I hope the GSF's (Gay Security Forces) don't come after me for revealing the existence of TGC. shhhh....:001_unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks Vicekid for the honorable mention. :wink: Don't worry Running Scorpio. We would start an in-office pool for you so that you could afford to pay and tip Tyler. LOL

My thinking was that David put that out there about Diesal because he was just bursting at the seams to tell us about Diesal's newest scene. And we greatly appreciate that he did! David used this thread to tell us because it was the newest one that he could sqeeze it in on and still stay somewhat on topic. He generally shies away from starting his own threads.

Unless Diesal yelped with joy and swore off women for the rest of his life... Kind of like what he did with GreatLakes2 in that alternate universe, then he is probably still straight. We'll have to watch the video to find out!

I wanted to share this with you real quick without breaking any confidences. After it was said that Diesal was gay now, I received a rather urgent sounding PM from a newbie. He's questioning his sexuality even though he's mostly straight. He was concerned after some of us said that Diesal was gay now. He asked if in the gay culture if bottoming once automatically made you gay. LOL Sounds funny but it is a fair question given what was said here in the thread.

I told him that the answer was NO! I had consulted the sacred scrolls of our super secret book; The Gay Code... and I found nothing in the bylaws stating that one who bottoms (even more than once) is forever branded with the lavender letter 'G'. The Code does say that they may be branded with the letters E.T. Which as all of us gay guys know stands for Envious Tourist. I hope the GSF's (Gay Security Forces) don't come after me for revealing the existence of TGC. shhhh....:001_unsure:

Dammit Tam, the first rule about gay club is that you don't talk about gay club.

And to calm any fears:

Bottoming does not make you gay. Watching Desperate Housewives while knitting a sweater for your dog makes you gay.

Sucking dick does not make you gay. Going to no less than 5 stores to find the perfect shoes makes you gay.

Getting a facial for pay does not make you gay. Paying $145 for a spa facial makes you gay.

Being the target of a bukakke ring does not make you gay. Singing 'It's Raining Men' at a karaoke bar makes you gay.

Just a sudden thought.
I wonder how many, if any, of the Broke Straight Boys models that were straight before their Broke Straight Boys experience switched to the other side of the sexuality fence, either partially or even totally.
I am not talking about "gay for pay" or the guys that were curious or bi. I am talking about the guys that "knew" in their own minds & hearts that they were straight.

At this point maybe I should clarify my original question.

I was referring to the Broke Straight Boys models that "knew" they were gay when they went in to the Broke Straight Boys studio but actually "found" their sexuality as a result of the experience.
I know guys that were totally straight but some trigger awakened them to the fact they weren't straight afterall.

Now the fact that a guy has sex with another guy doesn't make him gay, regardless of the "position", it just means he is getting his rocks off.

In the case of Diesal, it could have been "missread" from David's comments that Diesal had become gay. That is too early to call, unless David does have other (information is not the right word) that he has not passed on to us or is not able to pass on to us.

And I am still trying to find my jaw :biggrin:

Dammit Tam, the first rule about gay club is that you don't talk about gay club.

And to calm any fears:

Bottoming does not make you gay. Watching Desperate Housewives while knitting a sweater for your dog makes you gay.

Sucking dick does not make you gay. Going to no less than 5 stores to find the perfect shoes makes you gay.

Getting a facial for pay does not make you gay. Paying $145 for a spa facial makes you gay.

Being the target of a bukakke ring does not make you gay. Singing 'It's Raining Men' at a karaoke bar makes you gay.

OK so I have a few questions for the book!
1. If your dog knits the sweater while watching Lassie reruns, are you gay?
2. What if the first 4 stores were all Payless Shoe stores? Still gay?
3. What if you got the spa facial while on a gay cruise?
4. And if there were four guys singing, and spinning umbrellas in a chorus line? Gay?

This is all so confusing. It was so much easier when I was just "versatile"

OK so I have a few questions for the book!
1. If your dog knits the sweater while watching Lassie reruns, are you gay?
2. What if the first 4 stores were all Payless Shoe stores? Still gay?
3. What if you got the spa facial while on a gay cruise?
4. And if there were four guys singing, and spinning umbrellas in a chorus line? Gay?

This is all so confusing. It was so much easier when I was just "versatile"

If you have long fingernails, you are prolly a bottom.
If you say you are versatile, you are prolly a bottom.
If you have discovered that the your ears are a perfect fit for the inside of your ankles, you are prolly a bottom.
If your neighbor shows you a giant homegrown zucchini and you view it as a personal challenge, you are prolly a bottom.

any body know when this will be on the site?

I do hope Diesal enjoyed the experience ; as much fun as it is seeing a straight boy whimpering in pain while getting a good seeing-to, there is something even better ; a straight boy discovering he likes it.

Mind you I have this crush/middle-aged-crisis thang going vis-a-vis fair Diesal. It's not his ass, not his abs, but his eyes, esspecially when he smiles.
Probably a good thing we live on 2 seperate continents - I believe the anti-stalking laws in America are nothing short of draconian.

Perhaps for the best hey?

To all fellow Broke Straight Boys members, I wish you a glorious day.

Pervert.

PS. Who topped him?

Please ignore the PS - I've seen the photos now. My knuckles are bleeding - I bit down on them. Hard.

Watching the actual scene might give me heart failure. What a way to go!

As to the gay/not gay issue, here in South Africa breeders can be so very cruel ; you experiment with a couple of hundred men and immediately people think you're a raving homo. Must they hate?

Perv.

To make the searching easier for you guys David first starts talking about Diesal botoming on page 1 post #5. Then David shows us some of the goods in the teaser photos on page 4, post #35. I hope you enjoy the leadup to the big event! There's plenty of good stuff in this whole thread though. It's definitely worth taking a look through all of it.

And I have to agree with Perv. Diesal's eyes when he smiles just make me want to melt. My butch self just wants to swoon like a lovesick little schoolgirl. LOL :w00t: :drool: :thumbup:

Please ignore the PS - I've seen the photos now. My knuckles are bleeding - I bit down on them. Hard.

Watching the actual scene might give me heart failure. What a way to go!

As to the gay/not gay issue, here in South Africa breeders can be so very cruel ; you experiment with a couple of hundred men and immediately people think you're a raving homo. Must they hate?

Perv.

I don't think people try to hate. However; I do believe that many people seem to want to believe the worst in everyone. I think it is caused by their own guilt and shame. They realize they have done some things wrong in life and they want to believe that they are good people too. So, they look for the short comings in others to to help elevate their own self righteous fears above those they wish to persecute. After all; the they have a book that tells them that being gay is an abomination. It must be hard to argue with something written so many years ago that was misinterpreted when it was written anyway. However; it is enough to fuel the petty tyrant's fire any day of the week. :lol:

When I wrote the above I was being ironic. I'm sure there are many South Africans who hate fags - let them. In a democracy you can hate whom you like. If people are so shallow that only a single aspect of my life allows them to form an opinion about all of me then I'm delighted to avoid them. I could care less about their approval. I approve of me, I decide who is allowed in my life.

We all need enemies, they makes us appreciate our friends.

Pervert.