• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Change To The Other Side

HOLY ^%$@#+)*?@#%!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave,

We are talking about Diesal? Your not just pulling our leg (or something) to get us all excited? We know about the duplicate Ryan's, Aidens, Anthony's, Michael's, Sean's, etc. Your not trying to sneak in a new Diesal are you?

I guess April showers bring May Flowers (child's)?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Dearest David,

Now that you have primed us all up. I feel like I just got sent to the back of the line to ride my favorite ride at the amuzement park. I mean you fired us all up in our imaginations. Is there anyway possible to post a picture of Diesal in the midst of his conversion so we don't need to wait months to see the film? You know kind of a prequal of what is to cum. :thumbup1:

Yes! I'm talking about the one and only Diesal...today is going to be his first time bottoming scenes.

Here is how it happen for those that want to know what is going on behind the scene. As you know Diesal has come ("cum") along ways on the site...but just like many of these boys...I just can't have them "topping" ALL the time...its gets boring and frankly how many times can I keep bringing down Diesal to top...He's a great looking guy and a pleasure to work with...but I needed him to do more. So I offered more money to bottom the last time he was down...I told him to think about it, which I guess he did, I we spoke a few times on the phone...he told me if he does bottom if I would pay him more money...well I couldn't resist...so we negotiated a price on the phone and I booked him for this week. He did his usual normal scenes as planned, he looks great...but today we are filming him doing his first bottom scene. Since its 9:16am in the morning, and I just got into the office, I will be filming him later this afternoon and report back to you all later today with an update on how it goes.

Diesal is really nervous...he went to bed early last night...I spoke to him this morning and he is hoping that he can perform up to everyone's standards and I basically reassured him that it will be alright that he's anaylzing the situation and making the situation worse...I told him don't think about it...just go with the flow and try it! His spirits seem to be in great shape and hopefully it will be a memorable scene for eveyone to enjoy!

-David

Yes! I'm talking about the one and only Diesal...today is going to be his first time bottoming scenes.

Here is how it happen for those that want to know what is going on behind the scene. As you know Diesal has come ("cum") along ways on the site...but just like many of these boys...I just can't have them "topping" ALL the time...its gets boring and frankly how many times can I keep bringing down Diesal to top...He's a great looking guy and a pleasure to work with...but I needed him to do more. So I offered more money to bottom the last time he was down...I told him to think about it, which I guess he did, I we spoke a few times on the phone...he told me if he does bottom if I would pay him more money...well I couldn't resist...so we negotiated a price on the phone and I booked him for this week. He did his usual normal scenes as planned, he looks great...but today we are filming him doing his first bottom scene. Since its 9:16am in the morning, and I just got into the office, I will be filming him later this afternoon and report back to you all later today with an update on how it goes.

Diesal is really nervous...he went to bed early last night...I spoke to him this morning and he is hoping that he can perform up to everyone's standards and I basically reassured him that it will be alright that he's anaylzing the situation and making the situation worse...I told him don't think about it...just go with the flow and try it! His spirits seem to be in great shape and hopefully it will be a memorable scene for eveyone to enjoy!

-David

Thanks for the update David.

Wow! What a day here in the Broke Straight Boys studios. Yuppers!!! Diesal bottomed for his first time...I will attach some pics after the weekend.

:)

David, tell Diesal thank you for giving it a try for us... We really do appreciate it. I guess my question would be, how was it for him? Did he say afterward? Thank you for not keeping us in total suspense.

Wow! What a day here in the Broke Straight Boys studios. Yuppers!!! Diesal bottomed for his first time...I will attach some pics after the weekend.

:)

David, We are impressed by your dedication and committment to your chosen vocation. We are also very amused by your demonstrated ability to lead us along in such fine fashion, drawing us ever closer to the precipice of suspense!

Please also convey our immense gratitude to our dear Diesal, and tell him we still treasure his gift of a pair of his undergarments! We are very proud of you both!

We are,

I'm not going to spoil the moment, but just lets say...be patient...LOL and watch the footage once it gets uploaded. Please give Mark several weeks to upload that footage due to the fact we have a lot of other hot scenes to upload first.

I'm not going to spoil the moment, but just lets say...be patient...LOL and watch the footage once it gets uploaded. Please give Mark several weeks to upload that footage due to the fact we have a lot of other hot scenes to upload first.

I understand David but you know this is just like putting us in a round room and telling us to go piss in a corner. LOL:001_unsure: I guess we still love you. BTW I can't wait to see Alden and Robert with Dexter.:thumbup1:

I hope you have backups of backups of that footage! Lest anything happen to the master copy. LOL

Now I have to pick up my jaw from the basement. I live on the 4th floor of the apartment block.

bottom-

Here are the pics I promised of Diesal bottoming :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Attachments

• IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1791.jpg
    IMG_1791.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1803.jpg
    IMG_1803.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 76
OMG! THat's hot! Thanks David! You're one in a million........

Jayce

P.S. Who's the pitcher?

Wowza!

It almost seemed like just a fantasy until you showed us the evidence. I hope that he got some pleasure out of it because I like him SO much. It would bother me if he was in pain the whole time. He's quite the trooper for agreeing to do it for us. Thanks Diesal! :thumbup::001_tt1:

OMG! THat's hot! Thanks David! You're one in a million........

Jayce

P.S. Who's the pitcher?

Since Diesal is now openly gay, maybe that's his bf?

It's very stereotypical to think in these terms, but when he was toppin' he had the designer stubble. But to bottom, he's freshly shaved.

Thanks for noticing that, Slim! I hadn't.......................

Thanks for the pics, David!!