• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Change To The Other Side

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just a sudden thought.
I wonder how many, if any, of the Broke Straight Boys models that were straight before their Broke Straight Boys experience switched to the other side of the sexuality fence, either partially or even totally.
I am not talking about "gay for pay" or the guys that were curious or bi. I am talking about the guys that "knew" in their own minds & hearts that they were straight.

Just a sudden thought.
I wonder how many, if any, of the Broke Straight Boys models that were straight before their Broke Straight Boys experience switched to the other side of the sexuality fence, either partially or even totally.
I am not talking about "gay for pay" or the guys that were curious or bi. I am talking about the guys that "knew" in their own minds & hearts that they were straight.

That is the million dollar question? No, real pun intended...:001_rolleyes:

Recruiting

Just a sudden thought.

I have asked on various threads something along the same lines, but I wanted to know what "prize" Dave was up to. You know bring in one new "customer" and get a toaster oven. Dave is probably up around a large car or small boat by now!! :thumbup1:

Yours,

Jayce

It's so hard to know for sure if they were truly straight when they started. But one example that comes to mind is Maverick. He identified himself as straight way back when and now publicly states that he's gay on his myspace page.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave!

We are filming Diesal and another new guy this week...I think Diesal has crossed over :)

Thanks. Are you going to ask him "the question" on the futon? Let him know we'll still love him.......:001_tt1:

So is Diesal supposed to break in the new boy? Is it a stage two (bj) or stage 3 (fucking) break in. If it is stage 3, then I hope the newbie can take it
(unless you got Diesal to bottom!?!?). Please feel free to comment, allude or tease :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Keep it up (pun intended),

Jayce

We are filming Diesal and another new guy this week...I think Diesal has crossed over :)

That is a very interesting prospect (I guess interesting is not the correct word - maybe "yummie" is more appropriate)

PS Dave, what makes you think he has crossed over?

B O T T O M is the clue word....its been a very interesting week that Diesal is coming out of his shell...the new guy really broke him in alright!!

Yeah

B O T T O M is the clue word....its been a very interesting week that Diesal is coming out of his shell...the new guy really broke him in alright!!

:waw:

Yeah, I could fly to Florida and kiss you Dave!!!!!!!! You know that we're all going to be going gaga until it get's posted! :anal_smiley::doggystyle:

:waw:

Jayce

:001_huh: Just give me a few minutes while I pick up my jaw from the floor

Whoa!!! Holy Crap!!! I wonder if he has admitted to experimenting outside the studio. In the last episode he claimed that that wasn't the case.

Now you've got us wondering now if he will be crying in pain or moaning in pleasure. LOL You lead us to believe that a good time was had by all.

Thanks David!!

:banana04::waw::b_evil:

Eh, don't get your hopes up. When Diesal was over my house the other morning, his bottoming was mediocre. And all the whining: "John, don't stop! Give it to me hard! Oh John, my life is worth living again. John, I am ruined for any other man." Blah, blah blah. Geesh, like I don't hear that every day. Just no originality.
And to make it more annoying, when I was done and he went to pay me, half the money was in singles. Dude, WTF?

Eh, don't get your hopes up. When Diesal was over my house the other morning, his bottoming was mediocre. And all the whining: "John, don't stop! Give it to me hard! Oh John, my life is worth living again. John, I am ruined for any other man." Blah, blah blah. Geesh, like I don't hear that every day. Just no originality.
And to make it more annoying, when I was done and he went to pay me, half the money was in singles. Dude, WTF?

LOL...:lol:

Wow. Go Diesal... It's your birthday...:thumbup:

Attachments

• RenStimpy270.jpg
    RenStimpy270.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 186

Isn't it terrible to have all of these young inexperienced kids pawing, clawing and scratching at your front door? And licking the glass on the windows like a dog in heat?

Sucks to be you dude. How do you sleep at night? :blink::lol:

Isn't it terrible to have all of these young inexperienced kids pawing, clawing and scratching at your front door? And licking the glass on the windows like a dog in heat?

Sucks to be you dude. How do you sleep at night? :blink::lol:

Well, I ususally crash pretty hard from sexual exhaustion after giving lessons all day. Would it kill you to help me out?

Well, I ususally crash pretty hard from sexual exhaustion after giving lessons all day. Would it kill you to help me out?

Don't blame me! Jayman needed a break too so he gave them your address. LOL

But of course I'm always willing to help out a brother in need. So if you've already kicked Diesal to the curb I guess you can send him my way. I'll do my best to console him and further his education.:id_hitit::doggystyle::iwantitnow:

Last edited:
Seems to me somebody missed the other clues....? "Interesting WEEK" So maybe Deisel made more than ONE video? Hmmm? "Out of his shell"? So, was he "Hiding" his true nature in prior videos? Inquiring minds...Blah Blah. It should all prove to be very interesting.

I am,