• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD: Kirk Cummings And Santiago Figueroa Flip Fuck

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This is a hot scene and I think both guys really enjoyed themselves. Each have been paired with partners that, I think, were not as wild as these two are. Being paired and doing a flip fuck was the right call!:001_wub: I loved all the things they did to each other; the rimming was my favorite part...excellent! Thank you guys, this girl is satisfied! The only negative is the black leather couch...it's got to go!:sick:

1014-pic-16.jpg

I did watch most of it before I went to work last night. It was a good scene, but I'm getting "Kirked out".

I did watch most of it before I went to work last night. It was a good scene, but I'm getting "Kirked out".

Well buddy, I know what you mean butt,...it's not just Kirk, it's just his turn! We've seen the "model of the month" scenario played before and it does get a little monotonous at times. It will pass, just keep exploring the rest of the scenes, you've much to catch up on! Watch the Sam Truitt scenes progress from his solo to his bottoming scene with Trent! It was a great way to enjoy what I waited almost three years to see! Sam bottoms so well for Trent (who is now his real life bf). I almost swear, I watched the "Chemistry" between these two happen right before my very eyes!:001_wub:

Well buddy, I know what you mean butt,...it's not just Kirk, it's just his turn! We've seen the "model of the month" scenario played before and it does get a little monotonous at times. It will pass, just keep exploring the rest of the scenes, you've much to catch up on! Watch the Sam Truitt scenes progress from his solo to his bottoming scene with Trent! It was a great way to enjoy what I waited almost three years to see! Sam bottoms so well for Trent (who is now his real life bf). I almost swear, I watched the "Chemistry" between these two happen right before my very eyes!:001_wub:
I actually watched his scenes when I first joined. I loved him topping Trent also, yep their in love!!! I've watched quite a few scenes with Bryan Cavallo and not sick of him yet. I can just picture him with Danny from BSB1

I am not a kirk fan and did not care much for this episode. Wish Riler Davis was paired with Santiago. Seems Riler - a good looking red head with ginger pubes did only a solo and 1 pairing. Wish he would come back. And why doesn't Broke Straight Boys get and pair with Conner - 2 red heads would setme off the globe!

I am not a kirk fan and did not care much for this episode. Wish Riler Davis was paired with Santiago. Seems Riler - a good looking red head with ginger pubes did only a solo and 1 pairing. Wish he would come back. And why doesn't Broke Straight Boys get and pair with Conner - 2 red heads would setme off the globe!

I'm with you, two red heads together would be awesome!!:001_wub: Wait, me with Conner and another red head....aw, now I'm just fantasizing too much.:tmi:

I actually watched his scenes when I first joined. I loved him topping Trent also, yep their in love!!! I've watched quite a few scenes with Bryan Cavallo and not sick of him yet. I can just picture him with Danny from BSB1

Peter ~

I never, ever get tired of Bryan Cavallo ;-) And what are you trying to accomplish, with that image of Bryan and DANNY, together??? Give me a heart attack, or something???? :O

JASON aside, I think Danny was the best and hottest and most beautiful model, from BSB1. I am still in MOURNING that, because Danny COULD and WOULD bottom. . . he didn't get to show off his amazing skills as a TOP. *Sigh*

~ "A" XOXOXOXOXO