• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD - Jake Silver fucks Dillon Anderson - must see Jake's cumshot

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry to all those Broke Straight Boys members who don't have College Dudes but I must post this. This guy Jake Silver must be the catch of they year, he is so damn sexy. Jake virtually directed the film himself, suggesting the next moves and fucking positions but when it came to the CUM shot, i have never seen such a cum shot in all my life.

Dillon's cum shot would have been ok if the camera had been on his dick rather than his face. I must say once again that Broke Straight Boys/College Dudes are way behind the times regarding the use of two or more cameras. Most of the other studios have had it in for years so what is so complicated here ?

So the scene gets a 3.5 for the not so good camera work. The guys get a 5 but Jake would have got 5000.. he is so hot.

I enjoyed the scene and BOTH models! I actually thought the camera work was okay! The resolution and sharpness was more telling of good equipment being used effectively. Jake is a very good looking guy and was a nice contrast to Dillon who is smaller and non-tanned! Although I've mostly seen Dillon as a top, I recently viewed another scene in which he bottomed too! He is truly versatile! The lack of inhibitions both models displayed is something that I really enjoy in a scene! I have to say it....cause I do....can't wait to see Jake bottom for someone equally as hot and skillful as himself!

I enjoyed the scene and BOTH models! I actually thought the camera work was okay! The resolution and sharpness was more telling of good equipment being used effectively. Jake is a very good looking guy and was a nice contrast to Dillon who is smaller and non-tanned! Although I've mostly seen Dillon as a top, I recently viewed another scene in which he bottomed too! He is truly versatile! The lack of inhibitions both models displayed is something that I really enjoy in a scene! I have to say it....cause I do....can't wait to see Jake bottom for someone equally as hot and skillful as himself!

What about THAT cum shot lol

I think Jake has a totally cute face and the cum shot was fantastic. However, I just might be totally in "love" with Dillion. He's the perfect build for me! Heck I even like his tattoos! I know he's been on a couple of other sites... I'll be looking for more of him, but can't wait to see more of him on College Dudes. I appreciate his versatility, but think I prefer him as a top.

I think Jake has a totally cute face and the cum shot was fantastic. However, I just might be totally in "love" with Dillion. He's the perfect build for me! Heck I even like his tattoos! I know he's been on a couple of other sites... I'll be looking for more of him, but can't wait to see more of him on College Dudes. I appreciate his versatility, but think I prefer him as a top.

Yes Dillon is hot too and it does make two to make a good video. Dillon has been truly versatile in his last two shoots - very impressive. I also like his tattoos and would like to hear the story behind them, they look very interesting.

I have no idea why, but Dillon is incredibly sexy to me. In a rare move, I just had to join another website to see two videos he was in earlier in the year. While guys like Ronan Kennedy and Abram are my ideals, Dillon has "it" !

Yes Dillon is hot too and it does make two to make a good video. Dillon has been truly versatile in his last two shoots - very impressive. I also like his tattoos and would like to hear the story behind them, they look very interesting.

I have no idea why, but Dillon is incredibly sexy to me. In a rare move, I just had to join another website to see two videos he was in earlier in the year. While guys like Ronan Kennedy and Abram are my ideals, Dillon has "it" !

ABFT: 6/29/14 That would be Dillon with the sort of "Marine Corps Emblem" tattoo!

ABFT: 6/29/14 That would be Dillon with the sort of "Marine Corps Emblem" tattoo!

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't normal bother to watch ABFT consistently. The video format (WMV) and resolution are not of decent enough quality. Too bad... there are some good looking guys on the site.

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't normal bother to watch ABFT consistently. The video format (WMV) and resolution are not of decent enough quality. Too bad... there are some good looking guys on the site.

Agreed - the film quality is quite poor on that site, but the models are ok.

Check out the new scene with Alex and Stefan. It's a 5 in my book!!! Damn Alex has got a big dick and balls, I never really noticed before.