• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Can someone tell me where i can find Jonas 1st filming

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where i can find Jonas 1st filming, ive gone loopy with looking

Ive found the one david's giving him a helping hand in,and the group one.

but there should be a solo one and i cant find it

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Can someone tell me where i can find Jonas 1st filming, ive gone loopy with looking

Ive found the one david's giving him a helping hand in,and the group one.

but there should be a solo one and i cant find it

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Check out page 19 that is where his solo is and a couple others.

Mark

Now listen Tampa, stop pickin on us smokers. Just kidding. I have that problem too every so often with cig smoke getting in my eyes.
Gary

Now listen Tampa, stop pickin on us smokers. Just kidding. I have that problem too every so often with cig smoke getting in my eyes.
Gary

I think Tampa was referring to the smoke coming from his hand rubbing his ....

That reminds me of an old joke. It should be in the Bad Jokes thread but here is quite relavent to.

A guy was asked why he liked wearing condoms during sex
His reply was "I like the smell of burning rubber"

I think Tampa was referring to the smoke coming from his hand rubbing his ....

That reminds me of an old joke. It should be in the Bad Jokes thread but here is quite relavent to.

A guy was asked why he liked wearing condoms during sex
His reply was "I like the smell of burning rubber"

LOL I don't care who you are. That's funny...:001_tt2:

Thank you Larry the Cableguy.:sneaky2:

LOL I have to laugh. Even though I will sometimes use some of those stupid sayings I am so not a redneck. I'm an Ohio yankee at heart. I didn't realize just how much of a yankee I was until I moved to the South. :001_smile:

What would you have been if you moved to the west

Over here we are just Aussies loll,wouldnt matter if you moved north south east or west..

Just dont call us late for dinner

LOL I have to laugh. Even though I will sometimes use some of those stupid sayings I am so not a redneck. I'm an Ohio yankee at heart. I didn't realize just how much of a yankee I was until I moved to the South. :001_smile:

I thought you have been yanking your southern regions since before you ever left Ohio. :w00t:

#11 Today, 03:49 AM
image.php

Kodieboy

69 posts! Woo-hoo! You know that there is no turning around now. :wink:

Resurrgence of addiction

Dear Kodie:

I have noticed, with increasing concern, the number of posts you are placing on a daily basis. Several of us have had a similar experience, and we invite you to join us in battling this addiction. We are known as the Forum Addiction Group, or FAG's for short.

The first step is simply admitting that you have a problem. We can help. Don't be afraid, we are all here for each other, noone is going to judge you, ok? :lol:

I am,

Dear Kodie:

I have noticed, with increasing concern, the number of posts you are placing on a daily basis. Several of us have had a similar experience, and we invite you to join us in battling this addiction. We are known as the Forum Addiction Group, or FAG's for short.

The first step is simply admitting that you have a problem. We can help. Don't be afraid, we are all here for each other, noone is going to judge you, ok? :lol:

I am,
And you begin by saying aloud "Hello, my name is Kodieboy, and I am a FAG.

And then you limit yourself to 12 inches per day.

For those unable to obtain 12 inches in a single posting -
It, of course, may be obtained in installments.
By Royal Decree, of course, all members must be rigid at measurement
And the metric system may not be substituted except in cases of a tie
Between two commonwealth nations.

Dear Kodie:

I am,

I have a pic for you as a reply for this Marky when it turns up in here .. plzzzzzzzzzzzz dont judge me lmao

Here the pic for anyone having a problem with my being a FAG

kissit.jpg

P.S not my butt that one appears to have tits

Last edited: