• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Model Finder

johnuk1986

Reaction score
Hi,

Now before anyone says anything, I know there is an excel sheet with all the model's appearances dated. But have you ever thought of having a tab on the home page with a 'find your favourite model' funtion? and the once you select the model all of their videos will appear. I know myself that when i see a real hot Video i like to go back to when the model started and kinda track how far they have come etc and this can be real time consuming and tricky if you overlook one.
This has probably been suggest a thousand times so I apologise now, and if it has been suggest them go on ahead and delete this!

cheers guys

Johnny x

Hi,

Now before anyone says anything, I know there is an excel sheet with all the model's appearances dated. But have you ever thought of having a tab on the home page with a 'find your favourite model' funtion? and the once you select the model all of their videos will appear. I know myself that when i see a real hot Video i like to go back to when the model started and kinda track how far they have come etc and this can be real time consuming and tricky if you overlook one.
This has probably been suggest a thousand times so I apologise now, and if it has been suggest them go on ahead and delete this!

cheers guys

Johnny x

To be completely honest, this shouldn't take long. Even with limited experience, a plain HTML page with each model's name and another HTML page listing their individual videos (hyperlinked to the description page of each video) would suffice. It'd take even less time using XML and Cascading Style Sheets.

Finding models programatically by querying a SQL server or other database is another story, but even that wouldn't take more than a few weekends worth of time.

Love this idea, sounds great, my vote is in favor doing this. I love to go back from time to time and watch the old ones and like to view them by model.

It has been suggested time and time again and I believe it is on Mark's list.

Well I look forward to being able to use it.... I love watching these guys get more and more into it, from a solo, to a hand job until they get royally fucked... and i dnt wanna have to trol through tons of pages (i know this is a good thing) to do it.
So Mark, i pleed to you, for me, a young, hung, half scottish half irish, gay lad... Can you have this added.

Cheers :thumbup1:

So Mark, i pleed to you, for me, a young, hung, half scottish half irish, gay lad... Can you have this added. Cheers :thumbup1:
As long as you are using the "young, hung, half scottish half irish, gay lad" card, why not post some pics and share what you have to offer with all of us? Then we can start the "Let's put a forumite on the futon" discussion again.:thumbup:

As long as you are using the "young, hung, half scottish half irish, gay lad" card, why not post some pics and share what you have to offer with all of us? Then we can start the "Let's put a forumite on the futon" discussion again.:thumbup:

Mike, you are always thinking deeper into things that would please us all. I think it has someting to do with you being north of the Mason-Dixon line, or, you're just a dirty old (young) man,:sneaky2:

I'm working on it. I only have 2 hands so my feet are working on it, that's why it's taking longer lol

Mike, you are always thinking deeper into things that would please us all. I think it has someting to do with you being north of the Mason-Dixon line, or, you're just a dirty old (young) man,:sneaky2:
It has everything to do with the latter. :thumbup1:

OMG no way. Don't listen to him bonnie lad, keep your pictures to yourself - the last time this subject was brought up it nearly created WWIII

:lol:

OMG no way. Don't listen to him bonnie lad, keep your pictures to yourself - the last time this subject was brought up it nearly created WWIII

:lol:

Hell ye i'll keep my pics to myself.... I dont do exhibitionism lol!
Now I do think it would be hot to see a forum member on the site... but forum member aint gonna be no Broke Straight Boys!

Hell ye i'll keep my pics to myself.... I dont do exhibitionism lol!
Now I do think it would be hot to see a forum member on the site... but forum member aint gonna be no Broke Straight Boys!

Tell you what, hows about a UK duo. We'll get David et al to fund our trip to Florida and give them a video to remember. I have sent my pics to a few members in private but do not wish to make it open to the public for personal reasons.

Send me a PM if you want and I will send you a couple.

Tell you what, hows about a UK duo. We'll get David et al to fund our trip to Florida and give them a video to remember. I have sent my pics to a few members in private but do not wish to make it open to the public for personal reasons.

Send me a PM if you want and I will send you a couple.

Now an all expenses paid trip to florida (I only fly 1st class and stay in nothing less than a 5* hotel)... Now it would depend on which part of Florida.... Miami South Beach = Hell Yeah! Jacksonville/Orlando = Hell No! Then maybe a trip to see the guys at work, I would have to request that I be present when filming Chasen topping a guy... I think Jimmy, he did so well with Diesal and I love how he kisses and fucks, gets me soo fucking horny... sorry back to my trip to Florida.... yeah thats really the only requests I have - what bout u Johnliverton?

Sorry dude i dnt do pic swaps.... its a long story but someone sent a pic out to some people i knew and shit went down in china town yada yada yada... But if u wanna send me a pic i'll gladly have a look man!

I'm working on it. I only have 2 hands so my feet are working on it, that's why it's taking longer lol

You make it sound like programing was work and can't be done instantaneously:lol:.

2 hands, 2 feet plus what is between your legs .....
I am an idiot, I just realised what your hands are doing :drool: :lol:

2 hands, 2 feet plus what is between your legs .....
I am an idiot, I just realised what your hands are doing :drool: :lol:

Exactly! I'm much more interested in seeing what Scorpio's hands are doing than his feet. :thumbup: