• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Invades PHX Pride April 21 and 22

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year in April we head out west to Phoenix Pride. Every year is exciting as we get to see some of the Broke Straight Boys members at this event. This year will certainly be no different. We can't wait to have a great time. This year Broke Straight Boys Blake Bennett, College Dudes Angel Rock and College Dudes Cole Gartner will join me. I hope to see you all there.

wanted to come to phoenix this, but things did not workout.
would have enjoyed seeing you and cole again and meeting the new guys.
see you in long beach.
have fun.

I hope you all have great weather for the days you are in PHX. I'm glad you chose Blake to attend the pride event. He is such a kind and loving person and will represent Broke Straight Boys well. Of course it doesn't hurt that he is truly HOT. (sizzle). Looking forward to the BTS when it comes out. It's so nice you share your adventures with those of us who are unable to attend. Best wishes to all.

Two College Dudes, and only one Broke Straight Boys..........If I lived in Phoenix I would feel cheated.:crying2:
That seems to be the usual ratio, Ms. K. Last year was 95% always only Jimmy from here with Rob & Cole from College Dudes. I agree that if I was attending an event I would want to meet "our" guys, who we "know", rather than models from a sister site that we don't have access to.

But I also agree with Tampa, that Blake seems like the perfect people person to represent Broke Straight Boys