• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB improvements.......

WE should be the ones thanking YOU, for being "real", and NOT one of those owners that just 'sits back and collects the subscribers' money'. You have 2 awesome charastics, Mark, you interact with your subscribers, (unlike 'other sites'-NO I am NOT bashing), and 2nd, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, (in MY opinion), you are a human being, that can understand where people are coming from, (sometimes more than THEY think/want to admit).

Take care.

[Disclaimer: NO, I do not want any/NOR expect any praise for my statement, that would make me an egotist, which you know better, ( I hope!)]

I've spent 2 weeks with the production crew working with them and making things better and I still have a week to go. You guys are going to notice a huge difference in quality, editing and models soon. We are moving everything under one roof which always improves things. You will also notice more models will be posting. I also spent a week with the production crew in December. We have also had a full time programmer since November which has been working very hard on the new Broke Straight Boys features you can use today. It doesn't stop we will all continue making this the best gay site on the internet. I will never stop trying to improve everything. I've put a Broke Straight Boys model in a television show and I have more tricks up my sleeve. I appreciate your membership to the sites and I thank you personally for your support. :)

Mark