• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys Forum Contest

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
There is a new BTS Video up of models Sky Clesi Kyle Lovern, Jos Alvarez and Richie West as they announce the winners of the Broke Straight Boys forum contest! And the winners are:

5th place: Joseph5521
4th place: StudddAndy
3rd place: kgmets
2nd place: elyot1
1st place: Enchantedlover

Congrats to the winners, and congrats to all of us as other than master of ceremonies Jos Alvarez, the other three models are shirtless behind the table as they draw the winners and newbies Sky and Kyle look mighty promising. I especially have a "thing" for Sky :smiley-love021:, thus far.

Check out the quicky 2:22 video and I can't wait to check out Sky!!!!!! :par50:

I missed out too, but I will pay more attention next time. Congrats to the winners!

How do I get my mystery box? Excited!

Check out the other thread Joseph to contact Mark.
Congrats to the winners. Here is the video of the drawing. Please PM me....

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MjE0Mg==/broke-straight-boys-forum-contest-

I wonder if Jake or one of the other models comes in the box???? Or perhaps the box will be delivered by a "special" delivery boy??? LOL :001_tongue:

young-man-with-cardboard-box-picture-id105776940

I never could quite figure out how this worked; but congrats to the winners.

Check out the other thread Joseph to contact Mark.

I wonder if Jake or one of the other models comes in the box???? Or perhaps the box will be delivered by a "special" delivery boy??? LOL :001_tongue:

young-man-with-cardboard-box-picture-id105776940

Now wouldn't that be lovely.

I've asked Mark to send the Model's Underwear to The Mayor of The Forum and good friend, Mikeyank. Wondering which model he'll choose?

I've asked Mark to send the Model's Underwear to The Mayor of The Forum and good friend, Mikeyank. Wondering which model he'll choose?
Elyot1, you are making me blush. I feel like I just won the "Academy Award"!!!! :blushing:

thumb-photostock-vector-male-head-with-smiling-greening-face-rosy-cheeks-big-eyes-raised-eyebrows-cartoon-vector-illustratio.jpg

I already have an autographed Broke Straight Boys towel signed by Jason, Blake, Denver and Sha when I met the crew at NYC Pride back in the day. I have shown it to Peterh, Rep & Bart when they visited me here and so I could add this to my Broke Straight Boys Shrine. lol

If I could choose any current model, who might it be????? :par50: :smiley-love021:

Let me think real hard! How about oh say maybe this one??????

589.jpg

Who are the hoties in the center? I've never seen them or somehow missed it. That's possiple but I doubt I'd miss either one of those two.

Who are the hoties in the center? I've never seen them or somehow missed it. That's possiple but I doubt I'd miss either one of those two.
These are two new models who we haven't seen yet except in this "drawing" video. We will see Kyle Lovern in a BTS this coming weekend and I am especially looking forward to seeing the kid on the right, Sky Clesi I am expecting and hoping for his BTS and solo coming up very soon. :welcome:

Although Mark has posted few enticing previews!

Kyle

attachment.php

Sky

attachment.php

Elyot1, you are making me blush. I feel like I just won the "Academy Award"!!!! :blushing:

thumb-photostock-vector-male-head-with-smiling-greening-face-rosy-cheeks-big-eyes-raised-eyebrows-cartoon-vector-illustratio.jpg

I already have an autographed Broke Straight Boys towel signed by Jason, Blake, Denver and Sha when I met the crew at NYC Pride back in the day. I have shown it to Peterh, Rep & Bart when they visited me here and so I could add this to my Broke Straight Boys Shrine. lol

If I could choose any current model, who might it be????? :par50: :smiley-love021:

Let me think real hard! How about oh say maybe this one??????

589.jpg

Good choice.

There is a new BTS Video up of models Sky Clesi Kyle Lovern, Jos Alvarez and Richie West as they announce the winners of the Broke Straight Boys forum contest! And the winners are:

5th place: Joseph5521
4th place: StudddAndy
3rd place: kgmets
2nd place: elyot1
1st place: Enchantedlover

Congrats to the winners, and congrats to all of us as other than master of ceremonies Jos Alvarez, the other three models are shirtless behind the table as they draw the winners and newbies Sky and Kyle look mighty promising. I especially have a "thing" for Sky :smiley-love021:, thus far.

Check out the quicky 2:22 video and I can't wait to check out Sky!!!!!! :par50:

Thank you for your congrats!