• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden-N-Tommy

rapper

Reaction score
Interesting intro for Tommy. My sympathies with his brief period of panic. It was so very great to see the green room and Braden's helping to defuse the situation. I have to comment that Braden has grown more handsome as he has relaxed some. Love the hair cut, little beard action and maybe even a shower! So hot, hot, hot watching him work that large cock of his. Hummmm, he could be a big time Broke Straight Boys-Boy. With his good manners and super hot body. Way to go David!

Why do we always have to have a duplicate posting for every new scene? Having duplicate postings for every scene makes it extremely confusing. Some people will reply to the original, others will reply to the duplicate.

Is there a way to combine duplicate posts (i.e. "John and Bill", and "Bill and John" combined into only one posting)? Just curious...

Abe

Why do we always have to have a duplicate posting for every new scene? Having duplicate postings for every scene makes it extremely confusing. Some people will reply to the original, others will reply to the duplicate.

Is there a way to combine duplicate posts (i.e. "John and Bill", and "Bill and John" combined into only one posting)? Just curious...

Abe

Abe, sometimes once an Original Poster notices that there was already a thread on his topic up and running, he'll delete and copy his post onto the first one up. Other times they run concurrently. I saw someone apologize for starting a second thread the other day, as if it were wrong to do that.

It doesn't confuse me to find two threads covering the same scene or topic, because it's immediately evident what's happened, and I wouldn't go so far as to call the second one up a duplicate, maybe more a parallel. As for melding the two, I'm sure Scorpio wouldn't want to decide whose thread should absorb the other one. Sometimes it's the second in the chronology that attracts the more interesting discourse.

Not an easy one to call.