• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden & Jeremy

**yawn**

(the update not the thread :))

good looking boys , but where is the emotions...... now the Itian , that showed no mercy when fucking that one dude , and made him have to stop .... let;s see him in action again......ya ashton and the Itian guy hemmmmmm food for thought dave.

This episode was really bad! This isn't the kind of video I want to see on BSBoys. Neither of these guys can give a decent blowjob, and the problem they had with being best friends destroyed any enthusiasm. I feel sorry for two guys who need money bad enough to do something they both are so uncomfortable with. They may have problems with this for a long time. Please don't pair guys like this up anymore.

This was great

This is what this site is about. Two straight guys doing something that is very uncomfortable for them to make some cash. Is was not what I call hot, but it was very entertaining and interesting.

Mark, Please give this a listen!

ATTN: MARK -

This is why I'm asking that when the changes happen, you allow members to vote on individual models' performance in each scene, and also the overall scene itself. In this scene it seems that most people loved Jeremy, but didn't like Braden at all. And the scene's low rating indicates that those who voted HATED the scene. But that may not be Jeremy's fault, it could be Braden that made people not like the scene and Jeremy is getting negative exposure because of Braden's poor performance.

I am hoping that if you guys can see which individual models the members love and/or dislike, you can bring them back for more if we love them, or show them the door if we do not based on their ratings.

Mark, are you listening and if so do you agree?

Abe

Dear Abe,

We share the same thoughts with models that are stellar, like David sharing the scene with someone that puts out so little effort, like Braden. Braden has repeatedly put out inferior performances as a Broke Straight Boys model and he keeps on haunting these webpages. It seems to me that rating each model in a scene would not be too difficult to put in place and would serve as an incentive for those models that value their fans and want to put out a decent episode.

Sincerely,

Braden went off to work at other studio's? Which one's?

He got his start on my #1 favorite site, JockPhysical.com. He even did a little kissing on that site, although not much. From Broke Straight Boys he has moved on to amateurstraightguys.com and there are probably others as well...although I have never been a fan of Braden's even before he got hired for Broke Straight Boys Can't put my finger on it, I think it's a combination of his lack of personality and his seeming lack of intelligence...not to mention the ever present coughing and hacking that makes him seem like he's been smoking for longer than I've been taking in air myself!

Abe