• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Boy-Girl Scene?

The guy in the scene Cliff, only did one boy on boy scene with pretty boy Chad, (my friend Ms. K's favorite :smiley-love021: )

693-models.jpg

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/Njkz/cliff-&-chad

There are straight sites for boy and girl.. This is a gay site so no girls, just so called straight boys and not so straight boys doing their thing.

At the sign of a girl on this site and I'm outta here. That include bi scenes also. There are hundreds of sites is someone is interested in a boy-girl scene. But this is not the place for that and certainly not what I signed up for. Just saying...

At the sign of a girl on this site and I'm outta here. That include bi scenes also. There are hundreds of sites is someone is interested in a boy-girl scene. But this is not the place for that and certainly not what I signed up for. Just saying...

Agree 100%

I think it's a great idea, just not on Broke Straight Boys Might be a nice "College Dudes" thing. As for Clay's scene with Jagger...well, it just sucked, and not in a good way.:001_tongue:

Hey, Beth -

Might work on College Dudes, which (though I feel, without being empirically certain, is neither any more nor any LESS heterosexual, than Broke Straight Boys): is apparently marketed as being "gayer" than Broke Straight Boys

While I understand the concerns that both Jon and AtlantaGuy have expressed, that this is a gay (OOPS - not-so-gay! sort of gay? straight-TO-gay?) site. . . and I am pretty SURE that, for branding reasons, it will never happen: I wouldn't mind this a damned bit, Beth. I am 100 per cent gay, and have no interest in heterosexual sex, per se, BUT:

If a hot guy IS really straight (or even "bi", in a straight-ish direction) you'll get a WILD and PASSIONATE performance out of him, with a girl, that you'll NEVER see, with another guy. (CF, of course, does this all the time, and I think quite successfully: but it's all done on a separate section, so you don't have to pay to see it, unless you want to.) Nonetheless, seeing my CF baby, Travis, go to town on a girl, was lots of fun.

To each his own, but, as an old and jaded roue, I'd just say to those gay guys who are horrified by the idea of vaginal penetration: "Just CLOSE one eye, and pretend it's YOU, on the bottom!" LOL!!! (OR ~ just pretend you are FRENCH, and mildly sophisticated.) Either option can work.

"A" ;-)

P.S. I would LOVE to hear what those who are most into the straight-boy paradigm think of your suggestion, Beth ;-) Because - how can a straight boy REALLY BE STRAIGHT. . . unless he actually enjoys. . . well, you know ;-)

Last edited: