• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bottoming: Does It Hurt?

Interesting stuff this. You can ignore me since I don't speak from experience. I had developed a theory. Yes, everyone experiences pain or discomfort to some degree, but it's how the brain interprets it. The more straight a guy the more he just feels the pain. The more gay guy feels the pain on the way to heaven. Reading the posts here makes me think I'm totally wrong. However, if you watch some just busting a nut it looks like they are in extreme pain but they keep on doing it. Then there are the fetishists who like a fist stuck up their asses. They must be getting something out of it.

If you actually feel the rapture that I think you might be feeling, we'd like to know.

I am a vers. but do enjoy being on the bottom. Taking your time and trust, and overall focus on your partner helps everything. I have had it hurt before, but most times it is very good right from the start. I make sure the guys who enter me know that they will be patient and enter slowly and only at my pace or they won't be doing it at all. So I let the top always know that I am in charge. Once they get the green light then they have all they need to do what ever they want. Size also to me does not matter, a small cock or very large cock can hurt if you let it, or either a small or very large cock can enter without pain. A larger cock just takes a little longer to get all the way in, but size does not matter with regard to pain if done right.

Thanks,
JV

Since I freely admit to not having much experience at bottoming I wanted to get some more experienced opinions on another less attractive aspect of it. Namely bleeding. Is it a real problem? Or is it something that doesn't happen much or goes away quickly?

Since I freely admit to not having much experience at bottoming I wanted to get some more experienced opinions on another less attractive aspect of it. Namely bleeding. Is it a real problem? Or is it something that doesn't happen much or goes away quickly?

The bleeding does go away after a day or two depending on the extent of damage to the colon or the sphincter. Sometimes the bottom may have a small hemorrhoid that occurs theses will sometimes burn and bleed for a few days. The easiest way to hep understand is that the color is a giant mucous membrane just like the lining in your mouth. Sometimes we cut our mouth while brushing our teeth. This usually heals in a few hours. There is also sometimes mucous that will come out. If your partner doesn't use enough lube abrasions to the colon are very common. The mucous is a second skin that forms while the healing takes place. Anyway it is the open cuts, sores, and abrasions that occur during anal sex that provide the opening for diseases like HIV and Hepatitis to enter the body. Hence the importance of using condoms for anal sex. Anyway, I hope this helps. This in not all from personal experience. Most of this was learned and researched while I was the education director at an AIDS service organization.

The bleeding does go away after a day or two depending on the extent of damage to the colon or the sphincter. Sometimes the bottom may have a small hemorrhoid that occurs theses will sometimes burn and bleed for a few days. The easiest way to hep understand is that the color is a giant mucous membrane just like the lining in your mouth. Sometimes we cut our mouth while brushing our teeth. This usually heals in a few hours. There is also sometimes mucous that will come out. If your partner doesn't use enough lube abrasions to the colon are very common. The mucous is a second skin that forms while the healing takes place. Anyway it is the open cuts, sores, and abrasions that occur during anal sex that provide the opening for diseases like HIV and Hepatitis to enter the body. Hence the importance of using condoms for anal sex. Anyway, I hope this helps. This in not all from personal experience. Most of this was learned and researched while I was the education director at an AIDS service organization.

jayman, i love your posts. so informative! spread the knowledge! :) it's such a great thing when you spread factual information around.

jayman, i love your posts. so informative! spread the knowledge! :) it's such a great thing when you spread factual information around.

Thank you I do my best when I can...

You need to apply for a job at College Boys with your medical skills xx

You need to apply for a job at College Boys with your medical skills xx

Gee I am honored by your request. I think it would be best if I serve as technical advisor from the Forum...:001_tt2:

Attachments

• fat_bastard.jpg
    fat_bastard.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 23

I personally have never had this issue with my BF who I have been topping and never an issue when I have bottomed for him.

Even at times when we get a little rougher and such, there has never been any bleeding or anything.
Just some soreness the next day but never bleeding.

How many people have actually had issues with this?
If you don't mind sharing of course.

I had to ask......

I bottomed yesterday - Sunday, it was the first time for a while but I used lube which makes it easier. The top was about 6.5 inches and, after about 2 or 3 mins of gently pushing it, sometimes leaving it, in - the whole lot was in. I asked him to keep it there for a few minutes and this helped. Then he fucked my brains out.

Well Jon, I really tried not to ask, but curiosity got the better of me, and I just HAD TO DO IT. Were you wearing the now famous "Pulling Pants" Sunday night?

attachment.php

Hope I don't kill anyone's boners....

Have you bottomed before?
I have said it before on the forum, but the only sex I have is anal. So my answer is YES.

Does bottoming hurt for you?
Nope. It never has. I find it to be the most intense, wonderful and pleasurable experiences I have ever had. The secret for me is to just take it slow until I am relaxed and go to fucking town!!

Do you think it hurts in general?
I have heard many complain, but NO. I think it's the fucking cat's pajamas and highly recommend every person try it for the first time, cause most likely it wont be your last.

VIVA LA BUTTSEX!!!

I've been a bottom several times and if it's done right, I have a very extreme orgasm, busting out loads of cum, and just so there is no misunderstanding, let me say that it always hurts at first, ALWAYS. A few things that help that haven't been mentioned yet are:

1. Douche before you get fucked.
2. Don't eat anything that will give you gas.
3. Have your partner start with a few fingers first.

When you douche, you are conditioning your ass for penetration besides cleaning yourself.

If you avoid gassy foods, when your partner is really pounding your ass, it doesn't feel like he's shoving a can of Pringles through your intestines. Pushing air back in you can be painful.

Your partner most likely won't mind fingering you if you have douched first. He can be exploring inside you, massaging your prostate, and getting you hot enough to want his thick dick inside you.

I hope this was the type of response you were wanting swm89.

I've been a bottom several times and if it's done right, I have a very extreme orgasm, busting out loads of cum, and just so there is no misunderstanding, let me say that it always hurts at first, ALWAYS. A few things that help that haven't been mentioned yet are:

1. Douche before you get fucked.
2. Don't eat anything that will give you gas.
3. Have your partner start with a few fingers first.

When you douche, you are conditioning your ass for penetration besides cleaning yourself.

If you avoid gassy foods, when your partner is really pounding your ass, it doesn't feel like he's shoving a can of Pringles through your intestines. Pushing air back in you can be painful.

Your partner most likely won't mind fingering you if you have douched first. He can be exploring inside you, massaging your prostate, and getting you hot enough to want his thick dick inside you.

I hope this was the type of response you were wanting swm89.

This goes along with what most people have told me as well. I think what happens for a lot of people who experience discomfort is that they engage in anal sex when the moment strikes them instead of taking the time to prepare ahead of time. I can understand the need to prepare but it may not always be a practical ritual before anal sex and in some cases this kind ritual cleansing can really ruin the spontaneity of the moment.

I guess the real question here might be does it hurt if people take the time to prepare properly???:001_unsure: