• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blast from the Past - Scott & Leon in Hotel Room

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was telling Johnny about this behind the scenes from years ago where David shared a hotel room with models Scott & Leon and David agreed to take the boys to Disney World in exchange for their doing an impromptu sex scene right in the hotel room and it was fucking HOT.

Members complained at the time that it was a BTS and not a regular scene which was downloadable and in high def, but this is it. For Johnny and anyone else who never saw it!!!

914-cover.jpg

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/OTE0/sean-and-leon-sex-in-hotel-room

Mike, thanks for dragging this up from the archives. I remember when it was first posted, and what a delight it was back then. While it was prompted and directed by David, there was an aspect to it that made it seem more intimate and real than “on the futon” shots. It was like being a peeping tom in somebody’s hotel room.
There was another hotel shot with Austin, Diesal and a third actor, which was also vey hot – maybe I’m just partial to hotel scenes. But in that one the guys clearly were having sex because sex was fun, not because it was a paying job.
Jeff

I was telling Johnny about this behind the scenes from years ago where David shared a hotel room with models Scott & Leon and David agreed to take the boys to Disney World in exchange for their doing an impromptu sex scene right in the hotel room and it was fucking HOT.

Members complained at the time that it was a BTS and not a regular scene which was downloadable and in high def, but this is it. For Johnny and anyone else who never saw it!!!

914-cover.jpg

Thanks mike
Give me something to look forward to tonight when I get home. Meaning I'm Not looking forward to what Broke Straight Boys
has to offer. Hope you stayed warm today..

Seems that way. But I still am hopeful things will change..Or at least get back to where they were when I first joined.
Not that long ago.

Two years ago when you joined I don't think every scene or model was a 5. Since I've been a member there has always been the dud scenes along with the great and mediocre scenes and models. I don't see any difference with todays Broke Straight Boys? I think our viewing and what we want to see has changed more than the site has. Food for thought!!!

Seems that way. But I still am hopeful things will change..Or at least get back to where they were when I first joined.
Not that long ago.

Two years ago when you joined I don't think every scene or model was a 5. Since I've been a member there has always been the dud scenes along with the great and mediocre scenes and models. I don't see any difference with todays Broke Straight Boys? I think our viewing and what we want to see has changed more than the site has. Food for thought!!!

Johnny's full of negative vibes at the moment. Chill out dude..
I agree with Johnny about the current state of Broke Straight Boys and that since the three hotties last year all came along together, Ronan Kennedy, Dimitri and Jake, there haven't been many who excited me, perhaps Zak Parker, but not much else. And the forum has been less active over the last months too, so perhaps Johnny and I are not the only one's dissatisfied with the current state of things and are just not saying anything.

I know that I can leave the site whenever I choose, but I am too vested in this place and as long as there is the forum, I will stick around until they throw me out or the site ceases to exist. But like Johnny, I am always hopeful that things may change for the better.

Johnny just needs a lil man Bootayyyyy.....Peter , your close , go help the man out.....lololololololol......:smiley-sex011::001_tt2::swallow:

914-cover.jpg

Thanks mike
I enjoyed it. My kind of boys. My kind of scene..Cute boys Cute butts. Nothing negative to say.

914-cover.jpg

Mikey, I joined the site in April 2011 and went through all the old scenes to be familiar with the video library. Then I went through the the Behind the Scenes, and found this one. I have always been enamored by it and still watch it from time to time. Always nice to stroll down memory lane.

Mike, thanks for dragging this up from the archives. I remember when it was first posted, and what a delight it was back then. While it was prompted and directed by David, there was an aspect to it that made it seem more intimate and real than “on the futon” shots. It was like being a peeping tom in somebody’s hotel room.
There was another hotel shot with Austin, Diesal and a third actor, which was also vey hot – maybe I’m just partial to hotel scenes. But in that one the guys clearly were having sex because sex was fun, not because it was a paying job.
Jeff

I agree with you about this scene, jeff. It is a really hot and features as you mentioned Diesal, and Austin. The third guy was
Aiden; the scene was posted on 7/18/10 and was from San Diego Pride.

I agree with Johnny about the current state of Broke Straight Boys and that since the three hotties last year all came along together, Ronan Kennedy, Dimitri and Jake, there haven't been many who excited me, perhaps Zak Parker, but not much else. And the forum has been less active over the last months too, so perhaps Johnny and I are not the only one's dissatisfied with the current state of things and are just not saying anything.

I know that I can leave the site whenever I choose, but I am too vested in this place and as long as there is the forum, I will stick around until they throw me out or the site ceases to exist. But like Johnny, I am always hopeful that things may change for the better.

I was thinking about this and thought i'd do a little (mikeyank yenta-ing)lol Of the three models you mentioned their highest ratings are as follows: Dimitri- 4.4, Jake-4.34 and Ronan Kennedy-4.57 however it is Feb 14th of a new year and we have scenes with scores of 4.76, 4.66, 4.58, 4.51 and 2 at 4.48. So maybe your right/ the members aren't posting, but their sure watching and rating the scenes!!!

I was thinking about this and thought i'd do a little (mikeyank yenta-ing)lol Of the three models you mentioned their highest ratings are as follows: Dimitri- 4.4, Jake-4.34 and Ronan Kennedy-4.57 however it is Feb 14th of a new year and we have scenes with scores of 4.76, 4.66, 4.58, 4.51 and 2 at 4.48. So maybe your right/ the members aren't posting, but their sure watching and rating the scenes!!!
Believe it or not Peter, I am happy if there are happy member's enjoying the scenes and remaining loyal followers of Broke Straight Boys as I want the site to remain relevant and to flourish. And hopefully they will get some models more to my taste as well. However being the skeptic that I am, I think it's possible that those numbers you quoted may reflect a smaller pool of voters, but I hope I am incorrect. I say Long Live Broke Straight Boys!!! :thumbup1:

Believe it or not Peter, I am happy if there are happy member's enjoying the scenes and remaining loyal followers of Broke Straight Boys as I want the site to remain relevant and to flourish. And hopefully they will get some models more to my taste as well. However being the skeptic that I am, I think it's possible that those numbers you quoted may reflect a smaller pool of voters, but I hope I am incorrect. I say Long Live Broke Straight Boys!!! :thumbup1:

A simple 'your right' peterh would've been sufficient!!! lol