• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Savage@Jason

Jason is just the best period! His personality is outstanding! and one HOT! guy.
Blake just needs to loosen up a little, need more sound and YES a kiss would have made that scene the best!

I have to agree with those who found this one rather boring. The energy level was just not there. Mainly I think because Blake (Savage) just kind of laid there like a dead fish. He was in alot of discomfort, then seemed to tolerate it better, but just didn't give the camera or the viewer much to work with. He was actually pretty convincing in trying to sell this as his first bottoming scene. Even though it probably wasn't, based on all the other sites he's worked at prior to this and since. Once he didn't have Jason inside him anymore he got more animated and cheerful at the end. The performer in him tried to salvage his earlier lethargy and leave the viewers on a more positive note. I'll give him that much. He tried.

Jason on the other did a great job trying to put some much needed energy into the scene. I've watched his videos for a long time and like others in here my jaw just dropped when I saw his butt. His butt is absolutely statuesque. Who knew? LOL That was an unexpected treat! Usually thinner framed guys have a much flatter butt than that. You are so beautiful Jason. I know that you are far far more than the sum of your physical attributes. But while you're young and you've still got it, you might as well flaunt it. haha

I'd have to say that the camera angle for Jason's cumshot was not the best here. We could see a few blasts but not all that well. It wasn't until the camera zoomed in afterwards that we could see just what a beautiful mess Jason had made all over Blake. Yet Blake's cumshot was much more visible on film. Capturing the best views of the cumshots could use some fine tuning. I'd just say that they really need to plan ahead during the rehearsal to see which position of the model, the camera and the lighting will give viewers the best view.

So as I posted else where I wasnt excited for this to debut. I would say It got astounding reviews compared to what I was expeting. Like I said he just seemed to be somewhere else and was unable to physically relax. Someone said "like fucking a dead fish" perhaps ... yes... if the fish had rigmortis.

As for his previous works I can say in perticular this was one model that added stress to Clays life when it came to surface that he had infact worked for other studios.

I was suprised though. For someone who aspires to become the next Ron Jeremy, not to mention has great experience in the industry, he was a bit difficult to work with.

I was a bit nervous because I was both actor and director. It was a very last minute decision and I wasnt at all prepared for it.. Plus Blake didnt really give me much to work with.

Sorry to hear that. Either way Jason your awesome. I hope the next scene is with a model that has your attitude and finesse you deserve better. Cough ( Kodi) cough ( good Blake). I also really want to see u bottom soon cause your awesome at that to.

What a trooper you are!

So as I posted else where I wasnt excited for this to debut. I would say It got astounding reviews compared to what I was expeting. Like I said he just seemed to be somewhere else and was unable to physically relax. Someone said "like fucking a dead fish" perhaps ... yes... if the fish had rigmortis.

As for his previous works I can say in perticular this was one model that added stress to Clays life when it came to surface that he had infact worked for other studios.

I was suprised though. For someone who aspires to become the next Ron Jeremy, not to mention has great experience in the industry, he was a bit difficult to work with.

I was a bit nervous because I was both actor and director. It was a very last minute decision and I wasnt at all prepared for it.. Plus Blake didnt really give me much to work with.

Dear Jason,

As unideal as the shoot was dealing with an unresponsive Blake Savage:deadhorse2:, you still made a spectacular showing making this episode work for so many people. I commented in a previous episode how beautiful your body is but this time there was no denying how truly spectacular your beautiful buns lit up the entire set.:999:

Perhaps, due to the stark realities of dealing with Blake S., this fact only served to further highlight your stellar performance. All I can say is I am so very impressed with you, Jason!:w00t: You truly worked for and deserve all the praise you receive and we are so very fortunate to have you on our site. :thankyou: again for just being you!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Jason, Thanks for your honesty once again. However, it was your efforts that made it work. A salute to you for your hard work and dedication.

Dear Jason,

As unideal as the shoot was dealing with an unresponsive Blake Savage:deadhorse2:, you still made a spectacular showing making this episode work for so many people. I commented in a previous episode how beautiful your body is but this time there was no denying how truly spectacular your beautiful buns lit up the entire set.:999:

Perhaps, due to the stark realities of dealing with Blake S., this fact only served to further highlight your stellar performance. All I can say is I am so very impressed with you, Jason!:w00t: You truly worked for and deserve all the praise you receive and we are so very fortunate to have you on our site. :thankyou: again for just being you!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

What Stimpy said, Jason. If I were to elaborate about anything in his post, it would be to add my admiration of your beautiful ass. You have the greatest ass on Broke Straight Boys, bar none.

And I wouldn't worry too much about the ratings. If "our Jason" is featured, then it will be, at worse, a good scene. Your personality and great looks always brighten up my screen. BTW I'm trying to get management to hook you up with Ross. Damn, what a scene that would be!!!

As Stimpy said, thanks Jason for just being you.

I can't seem to get the scene to load. It just keeps doing nothing. I h ave tried clearing my history etc.