• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BJs Oral Anyone? Love seeing some cock sucking

Much like the advice I was given by my aunt on my first day of school. lololol :001_cool:

d59b0fe2be5dc9358fe4298779fc02e6.jpg

who is the guy getting a bj, buckeye1? the guy on the first page of this post lying on the bed on his back

One of the best BJ's I watch over and over is on "College Dudes;" Sam Truitt and Trent Ferris are amazing with one another's "very large members." The fact that they were, and still are, boyfriends (after a small break up) turns me on even more! :001_wub: So I say yes, and enjoy my husband Steve this way, very often.:blow:
901-pic-18.jpg

901-pic-27.jpg

who is the guy getting a bj, buckeye1? the guy on the first page of this post lying on the bed on his back
I don't know many of the names, bigslim. I just find the pics and share them with you all. The kid you mentioned has a body to die for and the face of an angel. You got good taste, sir.

One of the best BJ's I watch over and over is on "College Dudes;" Sam Truitt and Trent Ferris are amazing with one another's "very large members." The fact that they were, and still are, boyfriends (after a small break up) turns me on even more! :001_wub: So I say yes, and enjoy my husband Steve this way, very often.:blow:
901-pic-18.jpg

901-pic-27.jpg
I didn't know they were back together...that's great to hear. I haven't seen the scene, but I'm sure it had to be a great one. You can't beat real life lovemaking.

Thanks, Beth.

Here's one for Mikeyank. I'm surprised that he hadn't mentioned this particular scene as EVERYONE knows by now that he enjoys the Believably Straight Boy, receiving a blow job from another guy and just laying back and letting it all happen! Not to mention, Alan didn't do any other scenes with a guy, preserving his "Straight" persona? Maybe.....it just slipped his memory?
AlanPaul.jpg

[video]http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/play/MTEwMg==/paul-canon-and-alan-north[/video]

Here's one for Mikeyank. I'm surprised that he hadn't mentioned this particular scene as EVERYONE knows by now that he enjoys the Believably Straight Boy, receiving a blow job from another guy and just laying back and letting it all happen! Not to mention, Alan didn't do any other scenes with a guy, preserving his "Straight" persona? Maybe.....it just slipped his memory?
View attachment 17119

[video]http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/play/MTEwMg==/paul-canon-and-alan-north[/video]
Thank you kind sir. It is on my "to do" list for when I have a few minutes to relax and get into a fantasy now that my abbreviated work week is over! More to follow and hopefully to cum, I mean to come, lol :blush:

Thank you kind sir. It is on my "to do" list for when I have a few minutes to relax and get into a fantasy now that my abbreviated work week is over! More to follow and hopefully to cum, I mean to come, lol :blush:
There are two other scenes where Paul gave blow jobs...one to Ronan Kennedy and the other to Vadim Black. Both are hot!!! Paul doesn't mind eating cum...that's for sure. I think that is what I love most about him.

View attachment 17119

I got back to it today and man oh man, all I can say is Thank you so much Betu for directing me to this scene. I always say that Broke Straight Boys is a fantasy site set in a reality format, but this is the exception. This was real. Alan was a true straight guy willing to do nothing further with a guy than to receive a blowjob and he would only touch the top of Paul's head. Paul was amazing and beautiful and charming and did the job to perfection. And the scene was shot perfectly showing both pretty Paul's sucking and straight Alan's real moans and grunts and facial reactions throughout.

I watched Alan's interview after watching the blowjob and he corroborates that he is straight and has only received two blowjobs from guys previously and they were both for financial reasons. And the fact that he never did another scene for Broke Straight Boys proves that he is not gay and would go no further. Alan is not beautiful in any way, but he is trim and smooth and masculine with a nicely shaped cock, and he loves getting sucked off and when he shot his load directly into Paul's mouth and Paul swallowed his straight boy load, I loved it even more.

This is not what most members of the site are into, but I am and I loved it. Thank you so much Betu!!!!!!! Fantastic for my taste!!!! :thumbup:

This is not what most members of the site are into, but I am and I loved it. Thank you so much Betu!!!!!!! Fantastic for my taste!!!! :thumbup:

I may give you a "hard time" from time to time but, I think I know your taste pretty well by now...LOL! You're welcome....that's what friends are 4:001_tongue:

Love My Tanner..But no one can cum close too my First Love. Mr Paul Canon.... :sun:
I know I've asked you this question before Johnny, but as we have 45 minutes to kill until the new Tanner scene debuts, my question is a "Let's Make A Deal" kind of choice. If you had to choose either curtain #1 for Paul or curtain #2 for Tanner, which would you choose???????

70s-Doors.jpg

1467-pic-1.jpg

771-pic-14.jpg

Being a Gemini. There are two of us. So lucky me..I will take Both..I really can't pick. One Was, One Is...I have a very hard time making choices..
I only wear white or gray socks...I really fell in Love with Paul..Silly Johnny..I really want to Fuck Tanner.. Horny Johnny...lol

Being a Gemini. There are two of us. So lucky me..I will take Both..I really can't pick. One Was, One Is...I have a very hard time making choices..
I only wear white or gray socks...I really fell in Love with Paul..Silly Johnny..I really want to Fuck Tanner.. Horny Johnny...lol
Well, at least you didn't tell me that you were going to take curtain #3 because I would have had to tell you who was hiding behind that curtain and you would have gotten "zonked". lolololol

70s-Doors.jpg
hqdefault.jpg