• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gotta fuck the doctor to pass a drug test

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay with this hot threesome. We will have another update on the 1st.
Nurse Matt, summons both James & TJ to the exam room for a surprise drug test but both boys know they are going to fail.
Nurse Matt has an alternative plan for the boys to pass there drug test. With some bribery, the nurse tells James to starting
sucking TJ’s dick. While the nurse is watching and giving them orders. Then TJ starts to suck the nurses cock and they all
have a hot oral threesome which leads to a hot rimming session. Once the boys holes are all ready, James then fucks TJ, and
sucking the nursing cock. Then they swttch, the nurse wants in on the action and fucks TJ’s ass. Meanwhile, TJ is sucking
James cocks as they all climax together.

my-doctor-touched-my-private-parts.jpg

Three boys go at it & TJ gets his bottom mightily fucked.

Three gay boys go at it & TJ gets his bottom mightily fucked.
As I recall, you have stated several times in the past that you did not care what a model's sexual orientation was, so long as the sex was hot, a sentiment with which I strongly agree. Unlike Broke Straight Boys, which has the site theme of straight boys in need of money getting it on with each other, College Boy Physicals has no such theme. However, numerous models have started at College Boy Physicals and moved on to Broke Straight Boys, so presumably some of them are straight. Not that it matters, but I would opine that TJ is gay, James probably straight and Matt probably bi. For anyone who likes 18-22 college athletes getting it on with each other and of course the now young hot medical staff at the clinic, College Boy Physicals has a lot to offer plus regular new updated video releases. Plus College Boy Physicals is a bonus site free to Broke Straight Boys members!

Before I review the hot three way scene, let me touch on a noteworthy coincidence: In my opinion the hottest new bottom at Broke Straight Boys is handsome John James, who happens to weigh 130 lbs., and the current hottest new bottom at College Boy Physicals is TJ Smokez, who also weighs 130 lbs.! Plus in the past I once had a college boy fuck buddy who was a former high school wrestler and a great bottom, who also weighed 130 lbs.! Is there something about that weight that makes for a great bottom? Or is it just a coincidence?

Turning to the scene, it was relatively rare College Boy Physicals three way and very hot! Nurse Matt called in James and TJ for an unannounced drug test that everyone knew would be positive. To save his athletic scholarship and his place on his team, James offered to do anything for Nurse Matt to give him a false negative and TJ joined that offer. The result was TJ sucking first James and the Nurse Matt, and then getting rimmed, sucked and fucked by both! All three shot big loads, highlighted by TJ swallowing most of James' cum! Very hot scene!

You are correct KG but it was meant as to how they went at it not their sexual identity. However I have deleted that reference.

You are correct KG but it was meant as to how they went at it not their sexual identity. However I have deleted that reference.
Thank you for your thoughtful and responsive edit.