• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Best Size Difference Videos

Your 2 examples, Tampa, how have scene most all of the models and scenes. One of the ways I remember is to set up a model folder with his solos and pics from his various scenes.

While visiting Mike who stayed true to his role as a top, I happened upon very hoy Kevin who did an awesome job bottoming that one time. That took courage (of course money, too). I was a big fan of both. Sadly it appears Mike did pass on, so young & full of life. What of Kevin?

While visiting Mike who stayed true to his role as a top, I happened upon very hoy Kevin who did an awesome job bottoming that one time. That took courage (of course money, too). I was a big fan of both. Sadly it appears Mike did pass on, so young & full of life. What of Kevin?
It took me a minute to figure out you are referring to one of my all time favorites, the late great Mike Robbins and Kevin.

This four way including them and Leon, (who also sadly passed away) and a model I don’t remember well named JJ.

8A6AE285-30C6-4552-81A6-C0A26BF74B04.jpg

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/NDQ0/mike,-kevin,-jj,-leon-(hd)

Our current director David, hired all of these boys and filmed them, so he is the one who might have info on the surviving two from this scene. But I also understand that David has filmed so many guys for Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals and other projects, it would be impossible to keep up with them all.

I fully understand, as I have stated before as interested as I am in the model for their sex scenes, I am more so as to them as humans. I do understand how difficult it is to keep up with them.

I fully understand, as I have stated before as interested as I am in the model for their sex scenes, I am more so as to them as humans. I do understand how difficult it is to keep up with them.
That is exactly what drew me into Broke Straight Boys in the first place. That is learning about the human beings behind the sex scenes. They are not necessarily always telling us the absolute truth about their lives, but the more we hear from them, the more we get to know who they are. None of them are such good actors that we can’t eventually learn who they are as people.

That is exactly what drew me into Broke Straight Boys in the first place. That is learning about the human beings behind the sex scenes. They are not necessarily always telling us the absolute truth about their lives, but the more we hear from them, the more we get to know who they are. None of them are such good actors that we can’t eventually learn who they are as people.

Well said! :)

Agree, over time people reveal their true selves through their actions and of course their body language. Mike, I am so glad we agree on this issue & truly is why I stay with Broke Straight Boys And I know you Tampa & KG do as well. I do not know others so I cannot include them.

This morning br asked about the size difference between models. This was discussed a couple of months ago on this thread. In regard to why bigger guys sometimes like being dominated by smaller guys I think it is similar to the phenomenon of rich powerful guys often being submissive sexually. Role reversals can be a part of sexuality.

Thank you Mike, good points. But I take my examples from history such as Napoleon. You can just picture how he was in bed!

By the way this is a case in point of not remembering this thread & it is a chore for me to even look for it.

Last edited: