• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Barebacking sex between the guys

It is not worth it and I couldn't live with myself if one of our models got infected. I really don't think watching sex with a condom is really that big of a deal. I will not put my models at risk.

Mark

Mark, you have just reinforced all the reasons why I support you and David and Eddie.

There are all those pre-AIDS movies and there are no condoms. People can have at those all that they want.

Jayce

It is not worth it and I couldn't live with myself if one of our models got infected. I really don't think watching sex with a condom is really that big of a deal. I will not put my models at risk.

Mark

Again, thank you so much for reinforcing your company's integrity.

Mark

I guess you mean you will not put your models at risk...anymore. I am aware of two episodes without condoms, unless they were faked. And if they were faked, it still sends a dangerous message.

I wasn't around during 'the epidemic' but I know about it. When I told my parents I was gay they told me all about it and gave me a lot of things to read. My father even took me to dinner with a friend of his who lost his lover to AIDS and had him talk to me about it. I got the message. To paraphrase Slim ' if you don't know what it is like without one you don't miss it'. I don't. I promised my parents I would always use condoms and I have. There were two times I had a raging hard on and was almost talked into not using a condom but...maybe it was Divine Intervention...I didn't. After reading this thread I'm even more convinced to keep my promise to my parents. I don't know what it is like to lose a lot of friends or lovers like you guys did and I want to thank you for bringing that home to me again. Thanks also for debunking the myth that AIDS isn't that big a deal anymore and can be
handled. I like to fuck and I like watching guys fuck but wearing a condom doesn't make it any less enjoyable. Thanks again to all of you for sharing. And thank you, Mark.

I guess you mean you will not put your models at risk...anymore. I am aware of two episodes without condoms, unless they were faked. And if they were faked, it still sends a dangerous message.

They weren't faked because there was a discussion beforehand, and the camera doesn't lie. I said in my post that those guys were almost certainly boyfriends and made fun of the fantasy convo Dave probably led them through, but you're right, BB Broke Straight Boys is real.

They weren't faked because there was a discussion beforehand, and the camera doesn't lie. I said in my post that those guys were almost certainly boyfriends and made fun of the fantasy convo Dave probably led them through, but you're right, BB Broke Straight Boys is real.
And to carry that one step further, David was very careful to ask them if that's what they wanted to do. Two of them in particular insisted on it. And in my research on those two: they came to Broke Straight Boys from some fairly heavy stuff. I know many value the illusion of straightness, but these boys had been playing some fairly heavy games. Bravo to both Mark and David. David is always careful to ask and to push condoms. I don't think those two episodes are indicative of laxness or endangerment, and especially so when he's dealing with new'b's.

You will always have sweet dreams if you practice safe sex

sweetdreams.gif

Last edited:

Are you guys forgetting that one of the BB scenes featured St. Tyler of Evans??
When exactly did this budding Roman Polaski slash Nelson DeMille slash Stanley Kubrick grow a boyfriend?
And how many readers just got a chubby because I mentioned Tyler and a Nelson in the same post?

And the camera doesn't lie? Did you already forget about the moon landing? Or how about that dog food commercial where the chuck wagon rides across the kitchen floor?

When exactly did this budding Roman Polaski slash Nelson DeMille slash Stanley Kubrick grow a boyfriend?
And how many readers just got a chubby because I mentioned Tyler and a Nelson in the same post?

And the camera doesn't lie? Did you already forget about the moon landing? Or how about that dog food commercial where the chuck wagon rides across the kitchen floor?
Ah, yes, Tyler and Jacob, February 2, 2008. Thank you Rush Limbaugh slash Pat Buchanan slash Karl Rove. As we discovered in the recent presidential administration the constant production of smoking guns can be time consuming and sometimes involve the justice department, the C.I.A., and the F.B.I. Yes, Tyler did take his smoking hot gun and without the benefit of a silencer invade the inner sanctum of Twink Jacob. Yes, Director of Production David did offer them $1500 each for said invasion. However, before, before you get too heady on the smell of gun smoke Rush/Pat/Karl – prior to the invasion the following statements were made:
David: “you put on a condom and get a $! 000.00”
Jacob “Besides, back when I’ve had a girlfriend, I’ve never really used a condom.”
Tyler “That’s kind of dangerous”
All of this was said before – I’m sorry – this should follow the rules of chat room etiquette – All of this was said BEFORE – the decision to fuck or film was made. I regret, even as I regret that Ross and Erik were allowed to fuck without condoms, but they insisted. But in both cases the idea came from the performer and not David.
To use a line I frequently use with my sons when they go hunting with their father: “Now you be careful, sweetie, and don’t play with a loaded gun. You might shoot yourself in the foot.”

As a film studies teacher, the differrence between the film of the moon landing and the commercial about dog food is that one is real and one is make believe - one must learn to tell the difference.

Last edited:

GL2:

No I haven't forgotten that Ty didn't wrap his sausage when poking Jacob. And I don't forget that Ty was willing to take Jacobs cock up his ass without wrapping either. That being said, I am still enamored of St. Ty of Evans, with an almost religious fervor even. :laugh::id_hitit:

I don't believe Tyler and Jacob were boyfriends, or even that Tyler had a boyfriend at the time (it wasn't me ergo it wasn't anyone! lol).

I do believe that all of this was discussed beforehand off camera. While I may not like it, David did offer more money for the BB. Not that it is worth it, in my mind, to the individual model, but as a business person BB does sell. The fact is that David has produced more safe sex scenes than anything else. That's not to say that I am all happy and giggly over that fact that there were 3 scenes with BB (Alden/Robert, too).

I would be a happy man if there were no more BB scenes on Broke Straight Boys I am not going to attack David as I believe he is an honorable man who does indeed have the best interests of the boys in mind, but he is a businessman. Nor do I think anyone should take him to task. In the end it is THE BOYS responsibility to take care of themselves. Ty had a lapse in judgment which I hope he never repeats.

Be well brother,

Jayce

"Rush Limbaugh slash Pat Buchanan slash Karl Rove" ?????? WTF did I say to deserve that?

We have no proof the moon landing wasn't faked. I think it was real, but that was part of the joke. The point was that the camera can indeed lie even more than Alberto Gonzales at a senate hearing.

And at no point did I say that anyone was coerced into unsafe sex. I just responded to the site owner who said "I will not put my models at risk."
However the site has two episodes with unprotected anal sex, one of which contained an offer for more money to leave the rubber off. So it is more like "I will not put my models at risk unless they say it is OK." I am sure the extra money is TOTALLY worth any cooties you end up with.

I think we are really on the same side of this issue; I just mentioned an inconsistency in the thread.

And at no point did I say that anyone was coerced into unsafe sex. I just responded to the site owner who said "I will not put my models at risk."
However the site has two episodes with unprotected anal sex, one of which contained an offer for more money to leave the rubber off. So it is more like "I will not put my models at risk unless they say it is OK." I am sure the extra money is TOTALLY worth any cooties you end up with.

I think we are really on the same side of this issue; I just mentioned an inconsistency in the thread.

GL2:

Mark owns the site Broke Straight Boys and his Blu Media has it's own productions. He may even have his own stable of models. David produces the video for Mark as D&E Productions which Mark posts to Broke Straight Boys or College Boy Physicals. Sooooooo David has the models we see on College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys At least that is my understanding. Mark doesn't get to meet and greet the boys we all talk about (he has stated so in several posts). So the seeming incongruity may not be one at all.

Hope this helps.... can be confusing as to who owns, produces, pays for, gets paid for, works for, etc.

Be well,

Jayce

To Quote GL2

(1) You responded to Slimvintage not the site owner and your film references were to your earlier attacks on our enjoyment of the discussion of film techniques to which I believe you told us to "get a grip on." So nowhere in the post did you site the site owner.

(2) You attacked Tyler for whom many here have a fondness. As I told him and David, Tyler is a sweet kid who has found a long maligned branch of the entertainment business which, frankly, I don't feel the least disrespect for, else I wouldn't be here now, and made a start at a success in it. Now you are as welcome as you can be to attack Tyler or anyone else, but don't do so and then try to claim you were attacking someone else when that attack is proven false.

(3) Yes, the offer for $1500 came for BB, but it came after the performer said he "never really used a condom."

(4) The inconsistencies come in who your attacking and why. And there we are not certain.

(5) I'm glad we're on the same side of this issue. We should all be on the same side of this issue. Too many young people are endangered by a disease of which they have not seen the savage destruction that our generation has. We have all become complacent. The only ones not complacent are those still living with the challenge of it on a daily basis and they need our love and our support and our honor. And our youth need our warning, our insistance, our perseverance, and, if need be, a good spanking! (Do you hear that Jacob, my love!) We've already proven once that we can discipline ourselves - it's time to do so again.

And, as usual, I've said too much. Enough. I've got pork chops in the oven and a husband in the den - or is that a husband in the oven and pork chops in the den? I told you I had trouble with my short term memory. And I'm also having trouble with my short term memory.

Last edited:
GL2:

Mark owns the site Broke Straight Boys and his Blu Media has it's own productions. He may even have his own stable of models. David produces the video for Mark as D&E Productions which Mark posts to Broke Straight Boys or College Boy Physicals. Sooooooo David has the models we see on College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys At least that is my understanding. Mark doesn't get to meet and greet the boys we all talk about (he has stated so in several posts). So the seeming incongruity may not be one at all.

Hope this helps.... can be confusing as to who owns, produces, pays for, gets paid for, works for, etc.

Be well,

Jayce

I am not confused. I know who does what. But when Mark says he would not put his models at risk and his models _were_ put at risk, that is a disconnect. I don't give a damn who 'owns' the models. It isn't the point.

Say the CEO of McDonald's says "I will not permit my restaurants to serve undercooked meat" and then people get sick from undercooked meat at a McDonald's. How comforted would you be if the CEO says, "Well, that really wasn't MY restaurant; it is owned by a franchisee."

This is the last I am saying about this. Yeesh, you are all driving me to drink. Ok, it was a short drive. More of a quick jaunt. OK, OK, I was already there, but I was waiting until you parked the car and came in before I ordered. Oh come on, the one quick shot I did with the bartender while I was waiting for you does not count.

Now we can all kiss and make up? (or at least make out?)

Jayce

Only with condoms on. I'm amazed I'm forty-seven and negative considering how much unprotected sex I had when younger...

Ah, yes, Tyler and Jacob, February 2, 2008. Thank you Rush Limbaugh slash Pat Buchanan slash Karl Rove. As we discovered in the recent presidential administration the constant production of smoking guns can be time consuming and sometimes involve the justice department, the C.I.A., and the F.B.I. Yes, Tyler did take his smoking hot gun and without the benefit of a silencer invade the inner sanctum of Twink Jacob. Yes, Director of Production David did offer them $1500 each for said invasion. However, before, before you get too heady on the smell of gun smoke Rush/Pat/Karl – prior to the invasion the following statements were made:
David: “you put on a condom and get a $! 000.00”
Jacob “Besides, back when I’ve had a girlfriend, I’ve never really used a condom.”
Tyler “That’s kind of dangerous”
All of this was said before – I’m sorry – this should follow the rules of chat room etiquette – All of this was said BEFORE – the decision to fuck or film was made. I regret, even as I regret that Ross and Erik were allowed to fuck without condoms, but they insisted. But in both cases the idea came from the performer and not David.
To use a line I frequently use with my sons when they go hunting with their father: “Now you be careful, sweetie, and don’t play with a loaded gun. You might shoot yourself in the foot.”

As a film studies teacher, the differrence between the film of the moon landing and the commercial about dog food is that one is real and one is make believe - one must learn to tell the difference.

My press secretary, Ree Flay, will be handling most of the criticism I get from now on out. I may speak out from time to time to my critics, but in principle I stand behind everything he says. Thanks Ree, see you back in the Oval Office. You mah main man.

Only with condoms on. I'm amazed I'm forty-seven and negative considering how much unprotected sex I had when younger...

None necessary for a good snog, but required for a good shag! LOL

Come on down to Tucson and I'll show you the difference Baal!!!!!

Hey I can have a ball with Baal!!!!!:grin::b_evil::laugh:

Jayce

O K GUYS.
In this day and age guys PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT have unprotected sex.
I have found a loving family here on Broke Straight Boys and i enjoy the fun and laughter i have here in the forum with you all.
So PLEASE for my sake stay SAFE.
Thank you.
Reub.
PS
I hate black.