• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Barebacking sex between the guys

Riktamen

Virgin
Reaction score
If the performers are tested and are comfortable fucking BB I would like to see more condomless sex. The reality in 2009 is that many,many guys fuck BB. Thoughts, comments?

If the performers are tested and are comfortable fucking BB I would like to see more condomless sex. The reality in 2009 is that many,many guys fuck BB. Thoughts, comments?

There have been only 2 Broke Straight Boys BB epis that I can recall. I am not sure how bare backing works with the concept of the site. These are supposed to be straight, reluctant young men. BB seems like more of a major step away from that notion of innnocence.

And while the reality is that "many,many guys fuck BB", the other reality is that HIV infection rates are climbing, especially among younger men who did not live through the initial epidemic in the 80's. Also syphilis rates are way up too.

Testing is not a total answer since the virus can be hanging out in a body for a while before showing up in tests.

This is a hotly debated topic and there are plenty of opinions on both sides of the aisle. Some have dropped the term 'bare-backing' in favor of 'natural sex'. And there are opinions that AIDS is not a crisis anymore because people can live normal lives with protease 'cocktails'. All of this is pretty heady stuff and I think I prefer this site to be more light hearted and not push any envelopes.

And as I watch these videos yanking myself like a monkey, the quality of my orgasm does not improve or suffer based on whether the models are wearing condoms. Like I said, there are a multitude of viewpoints, this is just mine as a 45 year old who lost too many people I know to AIDS.

Gays who remember the days before the Panic all have a sort of bittersweet nostalgia for how sex used to be pre-latex. For a bunch of reasons, both mental and physical, direct epidermal contact is so far superior to having to do it with a medical accessory making a barrier between you and the other fella. Guys in a relationship who trust each other to the point of metaphysical certitude, and who also like fucking, are pretty lucky in that condomfree sex is an option. I think that on the couple of occasions I remember some BB Broke Straight Boys sex going down on the futon, that I felt pretty sure we were dealing with pairs of boyfriends.

As far as testing is concerned, the whole 3 month waiting period and then a second blood analysis makes it fairly useless if the guys have had almost any kind of sex in the interval.

Dave should advertise for cute couples who feel secure in their unprotected sex activities, and do a little fantasy number on us at futon-time. "Now let's see, do you guys, I mean you guys know each other, yeah? And let's see, you live in the same dorm, or you know each other from work, or what? And let's see, you said before that you've never had any kind of sex with another guy, right? Not even a circle jerk in Junior High? Wow.":001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

There have been only 2 Broke Straight Boys BB epis that I can recall. I am not sure how bare backing works with the concept of the site. These are supposed to be straight, reluctant young men. BB seems like more of a major step away from that notion of innnocence.

And while the reality is that "many,many guys fuck BB", the other reality is that HIV infection rates are climbing, especially among younger men who did not live through the initial epidemic in the 80's. Also syphilis rates are way up too.

Testing is not a total answer since the virus can be hanging out in a body for a while before showing up in tests.

This is a hotly debated topic and there are plenty of opinions on both sides of the aisle. Some have dropped the term 'bare-backing' in favor of 'natural sex'. And there are opinions that AIDS is not a crisis anymore because people can live normal lives with protease 'cocktails'. All of this is pretty heady stuff and I think I prefer this site to be more light hearted and not push any envelopes.

And as I watch these videos yanking myself like a monkey, the quality of my orgasm does not improve or suffer based on whether the models are wearing condoms. Like I said, there are a multitude of viewpoints, this is just mine as a 45 year old who lost too many people I know to AIDS.

Well said GL. The use of condoms on this site is part of what keeps me happy. The last thing a straight guy needs to do is try to explain how he got an STD like HIV, Herpes, Hep, etc. anally to their real significant other. No BB unless they are well aware of the dangers and all precautions are taken. I won't be totally happy unless they wear the condom.

You know what i despise the most. When you go to chat websites where the main goal is too find some quickie. (manhunt, gay.com...). I love when the guys put "last tested March 2009". SERIOUSLY? I mean.... REALLY? are people that dumb!?!?

The guy got tested last month so it makes it OK? Don't worry about what happened between March and today, noooooo, do not worry. He got tested last month man, everything's cool. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Another thought comes to mind in this "wrap/don't wrap" discussion as it pertains to our Broke Straight Boys performers.. Of those that are usually having sex with females, do they always 'wrap' ?

I don't care about the tests, they are no guarentee that people still don' t have some type of sexually transmitted disease. We all know that people can end up fighting for their lives. I don't mean to be offensive to anyone, but if anyone finds it so important that they need to see someone fuck without condoms so they can get their rocks off and have these young men risk their health or even lives, then I say FUCK YOU. I understand the concept of this site (which I enjoy) is to really take advantage of young straight men who need money and are willing to have gay sex to get the money. I can live with that concept to a point, but risking someone health or lives is beyond that point.

I know, lighten up and I will.

Last edited:

As a gay man who has known he has been living with HIV for 23 years and 1 day, I would like to say the following:

Safer sex is based on the premise that all your partners ARE indeed infected, not that they MAY be infected. Only those in a committed relationship, having discussed their situation and having come to a mutual decision based on facts should be having BB sex. That would seem to contrary to the whole broke str8 boy theme.

The most risk by a HUGE margin is taken by the bottom. Unless the top is "intact", the risk is relatively minimal to the top (that doesn't mean I am saying go BB for tops). I remember saying it won't happen to me, I'm not that promiscuous, I'm not in NY or SF, I always get their name, etc. Guess what, it found me.

IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK. THE PILLS ARE EXPENSIVE AND HAVE SIDE EFFECTS. THERE IS NO CURE, ONCE INFECTED IT DOESN'T GO AWAY. EVERYDAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE REMINDED THAT YOU MADE A STUPID MISTAKE THAT COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL SUFFER THE STIGMA OF HAVING HIV, BOTH SOCIAL AND SEXUAL (THINK ABOUT THAT HONESTLY). IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

humbly your servant,

Jayce

Another thought comes to mind in this "wrap/don't wrap" discussion as it pertains to our Broke Straight Boys performers.. Of those that are usually having sex with females, do they always 'wrap' ?

I would hope that they do. Although, many of them may have limited experience with either sex sometimes. Riktamen, I so wish the days were here when we did not need to worry about disease and infection. However, that is not so. Did you know that the herpes virus begins to shed new infectious virus up to two weeks before you can see the out break of blisters and pustules? HIV and Hep C (I did not mention Hep B because most all HS and College students were already vaccinated.) Still have a window period of 2 weeks and up to 6 months. This means that a person cannot engage in any kind of sexual activity with a partner or engage in any high risk behavior like sharing injection drug equipment for 2 weeks and up to 6 months pending test results for those results to be reasonably accurate. So, I guess what I am saying is that is seriously a lot of risk to assume for one photo shoot. I do know what I am talking about I am a professional public health and wellness educator.

Bless your heart I know you mean well and I too miss the good old days of a good healthy BB session. Hang in there guy. There are some remarkable vaccines loombing on the horizon coming out. Maybe one day in our lifetime. :wink:

As a gay man who has known he has been living with HIV for 23 years and 1 day, I would like to say the following:

Safer sex is based on the premise that all your partners ARE indeed infected, not that they MAY be infected. Only those in a committed relationship, having discussed their situation and having come to a mutual decision based on facts should be having BB sex. That would seem to contrary to the whole broke str8 boy theme.

The most risk by a HUGE margin is taken by the bottom. Unless the top is "intact", the risk is relatively minimal to the top (that doesn't mean I am saying go BB for tops). I remember saying it won't happen to me, I'm not that promiscuous, I'm not in NY or SF, I always get their name, etc. Guess what, it found me.

IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK. THE PILLS ARE EXPENSIVE AND HAVE SIDE EFFECTS. THERE IS NO CURE, ONCE INFECTED IT DOESN'T GO AWAY. EVERYDAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE REMINDED THAT YOU MADE A STUPID MISTAKE THAT COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL SUFFER THE STIGMA OF HAVING HIV, BOTH SOCIAL AND SEXUAL (THINK ABOUT THAT HONESTLY). IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

humbly your servant,

Jayce

Thanks for your valuable input Jayce.

You know what i despise the most. When you go to chat websites where the main goal is too find some quickie. (manhunt, gay.com...). I love when the guys put "last tested March 2009". SERIOUSLY? I mean.... REALLY? are people that dumb!?!?

The guy got tested last month so it makes it OK? Don't worry about what happened between March and today, noooooo, do not worry. He got tested last month man, everything's cool. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

The other issue that comes up with that is honesty. Even if they say they were tested in March and it's still March, so what? When people lie shamelessly about their age and their weight on those sites who's going to risk their lives based on them claiming to have been tested...even very recently? I know... Unfortunately way too many. Even the guys who say they were tested recently may never have been tested a single time in their lives. Anyone trolling those sites for a quick pickup should never BB period.

To those of you like me who watched to many friends die keep preaching the word. It seems that we are the only ones who talk about AIDS and the protections one must take. To Jayce I'm sorry you are HIV+ but very happy that you are still with us and hope you are for many many years. If you really want BB then buy/rent a movie, there's lots of them to pick from.

The other issue that comes up with that is honesty. Even if they say they were tested in March and it's still March, so what? When people lie shamelessly about their age and their weight on those sites who's going to risk their lives based on them claiming to have been tested...even very recently? I know... Unfortunately way too many. Even the guys who say they were tested recently may never have been tested a single time in their lives. Anyone trolling those sites for a quick pickup should never BB period.

The whole point of anyone reporting his test results, even totally honestly, is that he could have become infected half an hour after producing the sample that went to analysis. If you're longing to believe the guy, and your deepest intuitions tell you he's not woofin' ya, see if he's willing to affirm that he hasn't had any kind of sexual contact with anyone that could possibly have resulted in the transmission of a microbe, since taking the test. Like I said, it's only guys in a loyal relationship, who have got through the half year it takes for many STDs to go through incubation, and who then have been tested again, who can ditch the rubber. I think lots of sensible young guys, who've never had sex without a condom, probably don't actually long to be free of them. It's like seat belts. If I don't have the sensation of a 2 inch wide nylon strap across my chest while I'm driving, I feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

And the winner (loser) is....... Yes, honesty is the key. Until we have uniform testing and issue health cards, etc. we will always be at risk. (don't even think for a moment that I advocate those things!).

While HIV is a great danger, Hep C is the one that we should all be worried about. It is far more easily transmitted and will kill you just as dead AND there is only one approved treatment with two drugs you'd rather not even think about taking (one states that it should be considered a carcinogen!)

And to throw a monkey wrench in the whole discussion, I can tell you that many responsible HIV+ individuals will readily go to bed with you, ensure that safe sex takes place and NOT TELL you their status. Why? cause if you knew they wouldn't get laid. But you'd still be out there looking to get lucky....... Having safe sex with me is as safe as having safe sex with a negative person. My Viral load is such that unless I dump my blood into your bloodstream you'd have a tough time catching it from me. I'm sure that there will be some anger/startlement by what I have said, but I assure you it is true.

I have a disease, not a disgrace. That's one of the things that many of us have learned from watching friends and lovers pass into the night. How much have we lost? What contributions to the advancement of humanity could they have made? What have we done to fill that void?

Let's protect the Tyler's, Landon's, Austin's and all the others. We owe it to them that they shall never have to face what we have faced. That they shall never bear the pain and sorrow that we bore. That they shall never be alone in their times of need.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers, but there are others in more need than I.

As I was, am and ever shall be, your loving brother,

Jason

Are you kidding?

WOW! I am dumbfounded that anyone would consider BB between two people, even if they were in a long-term totally committed relationship.

Carl, my partner of 5+ years, still has trouble being intimate with me. We both know his 22 year + status, and we both know all the ropes and all the tricks necessary to protect my -status, but we still worry. Two weeks ago I cut my left hand while cleaning a sword in my collection, and Carl insisited on double gloves before he would touch me, "just in case". His status has not just affected his life, but the lives of everyone around him. It is hard to imagine anyone would advocate for potential disaster, knowing what we know.

For myself, I thank God every single night that despite all the time I spent selling myself in SF., that I came away from the experience un-infected. But for the grace of God, as they say. I have seen first hand all the agony an HIV+ person endures, I have lost many friends.

Please people, don't do it. I have said gooodbye way too often, and trust me, it doesn't get easier as it goes. It still hurts like fuck! Please do everything you can to stay safe and healthy.

With Love,

I have a gay son. He is one of my treasures. He came to me damaged from a father who raped him repeatedly when was five with a sphincter torn so badly it took months and four surgeries to repair it. I cradled him through all that pain and through all that trauma and it was NOTHING compared to caring for someone with full blown aids. I want my son to have a wonderful sex life and a happy home of whatever nature he desires - but he knows that that will not include any partner who jeopardizes him through deliberate carelessness. That much his parents have instilled in him and in his brothers. My children have been taught to not eat raw pork, to not sit under trees in electric storms, to not swim with white sharks, and to use rubbers until they're married and absolutely sure (and as Mammy Yokum used to say) for sev'l days thereaftuh!

Rifle

Let me add to this discussion. The AIDS thing hits home with me. I lost my two younger brothers back in the 80's to AIDS. It hurts. I have tried to be very careful all of these years since the AIDS illness became known to us. I don't feel too comfortable in engaging in unprotected sex, whether it be BB or either letting someone cum in my mouth or me cumming in someone else's mouth. I just don't want to take that chance and furthermore, I refuse to put my parents through it a third time. Since I lost my brothers, that has really scared me about having sex.
Gary