• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Autumn in New York City

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I just viewed some wonderful pictures on my neighborhood's local blog showing some of the foliage here taken over the weekend. It is a beautiful time of the year, before the cold, wind, snow and ice come. But right now it is picture perfect outside!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 68
  • jsw_img_2276_edited-11.jpg
    jsw_img_2276_edited-11.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 21
  • jsw_img_2290_edited-1.jpg
    jsw_img_2290_edited-1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 21
  • jsw_img_2275_edited-1.jpg
    jsw_img_2275_edited-1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 46
Wow, they're beautiful, Mike. Autumn is probably my favorite seasons...it feels like the trees put on their best party finery one last time before they curl up and sleep through winter.

As you know mikey, New York is my favorite city on earth and Autumn in New York is just beautiful. I remember from my days working there in the early-mid 70s how nice it was to walk around on a sunny, brisk, fall day, go to Central Park, and see all the leaves as they change colors. You are indeed blessed to live in the greatest city in the world and in the borough where the Dodgers will always be from Brooklyn. And now the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA. By the way how is the new arena there?

-