• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin TX Pride 2012 - September 22nd 11 to 6

Thank you Blake for welcoming Beth and treating her so well. She's very special to us in here. As is JLipps. It's little wonder why you are one of the most popular models on the site. Love you Blake! XOXOXO :001_wub:

Hey guys!
Sorry, got in late last night and just now had a chance to get on the computer. Austin was fun: I hugged Blake...YEAH! He is such a great guy. I also got to meet Phantom! I got a T-shirt for Lipps and had both cuties sign it. Austin was hot...well, "steamy"...I think it was all Blake-tehehe. Unfortunately, he was the only Broke Straight Boys person there...boooooo! But, Blake, Phantom and I had a fun chat and Blake called Lipps and they talked for about 20 minutes! I don't know what they talked about; Blake walked away and we he came back, he had a huge smile on his face; damn, that Lipps can work his magic through the phone!:smiley-love021: As you can see, I have changed my avatar to a photo of Blake and I! Blake is, as everyone says, "even better in person!" He is not only gorgeous, but so friendly and very much a "techy;" he showed me all kinds of different things when he "pushed my buttons!" Okay, it was only my iPhone...but that's okay. Thank you Blake...you are a sweetie!

Attachments

• Blake and Lipps' T-shirt.jpg
    Blake and Lipps' T-shirt.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 23
Who is that gorgeous person in the avatar pic? The one standing next to that guy in the shorts? haha Thank you Beth for sharing some of your experiences there. You're beautiful btw. xo

Everything you say about Blake just makes me love him all the more. :001_wub: Blake has become such a passionate ally for all of us in the gay community. And in so short a time. I'm just so grateful and appreciative to him for that. :smiley-love021:

Hey guys!
Sorry, got in late last night and just now had a chance to get on the computer. Austin was fun: I hugged Blake...YEAH! He is such a great guy. I also got to meet Phantom! I got a T-shirt for Lipps and had both cuties sign it. Austin was hot...well, "steamy"...I think it was all Blake-tehehe. Unfortunately, he was the only Broke Straight Boys person there...boooooo! But, Blake, Phantom and I had a fun chat and Blake called Lipps and they talked for about 20 minutes! I don't know what they talked about; Blake walked away and we he came back, he had a huge smile on his face; damn, that Lipps can work his magic through the phone!:smiley-love021: As you can see, I have changed my avatar to a photo of Blake and I! Blake is, as everyone says, "even better in person!" He is not only gorgeous, but so friendly and very much a "techy;" he showed me all kinds of different things when he "pushed my buttons!" Okay, it was only my iPhone...but that's okay. Thank you Blake...you are a sweetie!
What about Sha???? I thought he always attends. I so wanted to see Blake interview Sha. :crying1:

And I wanted to meet him as well, Mike, but Blake said that things are just so crazy with the site and the show that he was the only one from Broke Straight Boys that could attend. Sha is very busy. There was another guy from another site there as well. I didn't know him. I think Blake said this guy was with College Dudes, or something like that. I'm not sure. With all the noise from the stage next to us, Blake only got to do one interview as far as I know, and that was with me. Even with these disappointments, it was worth it just to meet Blake and Beth in person. Maybe they'll get the pics and vids loaded in the near future.

And I wanted to meet him as well, Mike, but Blake said that things are just so crazy with the site and the show that he was the only one from Broke Straight Boys that could attend. Sha is very busy. There was another guy from another site there as well. I didn't know him. I think Blake said this guy was with College Dudes, or something like that. I'm not sure. With all the noise from the stage next to us, Blake only got to do one interview as far as I know, and that was with me. Even with these disappointments, it was worth it just to meet Blake and Beth in person. Maybe they'll get the pics and vids loaded in the near future.
I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Sha, Phantom. He is really cool, but Blake is a doll. He is so cute and so high energy too. I look forward to watching your BTS with Blake. It's so nice when we all meet each other at least through the BTS interviews.

Hey guys,
I spoke to Phantom and he said that it would be okay for me to "put these out there" as well; Phantom is in the black shirt. This also includes my husband, Steve, in the blue shirt. I was definitely in some "hot company" in Austin!:001_wub:

Attachments

• Beth, Blake and Phantom at Austin Pride 2012.jpg
    Beth, Blake and Phantom at Austin Pride 2012.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Blake and Lipps' T-shirt.jpg
    Blake and Lipps' T-shirt.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Steve, Beth and Phantom at Austin Pride 2012.jpg
    Steve, Beth and Phantom at Austin Pride 2012.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 29
Who is that gorgeous person in the avatar pic? The one standing next to that guy in the shorts? haha Thank you Beth for sharing some of your experiences there. You're beautiful btw. xo

Everything you say about Blake just makes me love him all the more. :001_wub: Blake has become such a passionate ally for all of us in the gay community. And in so short a time. I'm just so grateful and appreciative to him for that. :smiley-love021:

Flattery will get you everywhere...bring your spelunking gear!:blushing:

So that's Phantom and Bill. Cool! Nice pic Phantom. :)

Thanks. I decided that since Blake had already done an interview with me that morning to post on the site, it didn't matter if Beth posted a face pic of me on the site. I normally don't show my face for my own reasons. I decided to make an exception this time.

Thanks. I decided that since Blake had already done an interview with me that morning to post on the site, it didn't matter if Beth posted a face pic of me on the site. I normally don't show my face for my own reasons. I decided to make an exception this time.

Thank you for letting me. It was a "coming out" for Steve and I as well.

Hey guys,
I spoke to Phantom and he said that it would be okay for me to "put these out there" as well; Phantom is in the black shirt. This also includes my husband, Steve, in the blue shirt. I was definitely in some "hot company" in Austin!:001_wub:

Hi Beth! Hi Phantom! Hi Steve! So nice to put faces to the names....beautiful, happy, shiny people!