• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin TX Pride 2012 - September 22nd 11 to 6

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I am very excited to announce that we will be heading to Austin this year for pride. This is our first pride event ever in Texas so we are looking forward to what Austin has to offer. I will be bringing Blake and also a special guest from College Dudes that has never done a pride event, along with me.
We hope to see you there.

Thanks Sha for keeping us posted and for the bts taping you do of each of the events. For those of us that can't make the trip anymore, it's fun to be able to participate through your videos. Best wishes.

Thank you cum2me01. I am glad that you enjoy them.

Thanks Sha for keeping us posted and for the bts taping you do of each of the events. For those of us that can't make the trip anymore, it's fun to be able to participate through your videos. Best wishes.

We do enjoy all the videos you make for us at the events Sha. Thank you so much for all you do. :001_smile:

I can't wait; I'll be there! But Sha, Denver was supposed to be there, we were going to have an arm wrestling contest. Now if he doesn't show up, it's up to you! And by the way, he was going to anything I wanted if I won (yeah right, in my dreams). So what do you want to bet?:fight:

I plan to be there. I'm really looking foward to it.

I have an idea!:idea:

How about swapping roles and allowing Blake to interview you, Sha?

Please.......

Let's all start the interview at 7AM in Sha's hotel room, like he did to Blake. We'll all meet, wake him up, talk about how much he drank the night before and then suggest a nice big breakfast...sausage, gravy and biscuts?!:sick: Oh, I cannot wait...

I have an idea!:idea:

How about swapping roles and allowing Blake to interview you, Sha?

Please.......

That's a great idea! I had the pleasure of talking with Sha in San Diego for a good hour or so, and he is charming, sexy, fun, funny, intelligent and interesting! A rare combination indeed!

That's a great idea! I had the pleasure of talking with Sha in San Diego for a good hour or so, and he is charming, sexy, fun, funny, intelligent and interesting! A rare combination indeed!

Hi Rob, if you have anymore questions for Sha I've initiated a thread for possible use at the next pride BTS...Blake as the interviewer and Sha as the interviewee...

It may never happen, but hey....dreams are free...

Hi Rob, if you have anymore questions for Sha I've initiated a thread for possible use at the next pride BTS...Blake as the interviewer and Sha as the interviewee...

It may never happen, but hey....dreams are free...

Im going to add some q's now...

How did it go this past weekend?

So the event has come and passed, and no one has posted about it yet.

Was Blake shirtless and cute and friendly as always? Did Blake film the Sha BTS interview?

I hope the weather was good and everyone had a blast as I did when I attended the NYC Pride event this past June, and met Sha , Blake, Jason and the other boys who attended. :thumbup:

Mikey, I know some things........... I know Blake was there, and one member is very, very happy...........and I think very, very smitten:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub: